All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 06'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
Just found your exciting series!

I love the build up - makes the story believable!

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickover 10 years ago
Slow and steady

Just read all six parts, and I like the slow build up, which lends a sense of authenticity to the story.

I hope you can keep to the same pace, which makes the story so enjoyable for me.

The concept of the Slut and the Lady works really well to describe Gwen's thoughts

Well done!

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Sexy Ropes of Cummmm Six Veeeery Deserved Stars he he

WOW

I wish My Homework in School was sEx!

Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot 6!

I love stories about mature women who find their inner slut - especially women who are somewhat prudish or sexually reserved. This story is well written and nicely detailed. I am looking forward to the time Gwen is actually covered in cum after being "painted" with it.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 4 years ago
Superb

You write so well - no spelling or grammar issues to distract your reader. And your pacing is wonderful. You create momentum, and urgency, without undue haste. The gradual buildup is superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...