A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 11

Story Info
Gwen tries some new things.
5.4k words
4.72
76.5k
27

Part 11 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

(Author's Note: Thank you to all who have left comments and sent e-mails. Your ideas and suggestions on what direction you would like this story to take are welcomed, and a couple of themes which I have gotten the most requests for will continue to be incorporated into this story. I'm finding a great part of the fun of writing this is coming up with events to fit these themes while keeping the story at least plausible. My apologies in advance if this takes things in a direction you had not desired; however, I am trying to let the majority rule wherever possible.

Also, this story takes place in a fictional world. Any similarities to people or things in the world we actually live in is coincidental.)

*

Tim finished his second beer, closed down the house, and made his way to the bedroom. Gwen was already there, reading, a feeling of content about her despite the day's events. Natalie's admission had somehow made her own just slightly less disturbing, and the afternoon's activity where she now lay had left her satisfied, the inevitable guilt not nearly the crushing doom it had been in the past.

She watched as her husband trudged past her into the bathroom, emerging a moment later in just his boxers. Tim flopped theatrically on to his side of the bed, not bothering to pull the covers back. "Even climbing stairs is getting hard," he said with a sigh. "It's hell getting old."

"If you would just send whoever's with you to get things off the truck, you would only need to take the stairs once," Gwen gently chided as she put her book down and laid her head on his chest. "You certainly hauled enough stuff for Mr. McGilvary."

Tim laughed and put his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, but I had to. He wasn't a pushover like me." He briefly thought about finding out whether Gwen was up for a quick roll in the hay, but decided against it. Her mood last weekend had been very hard to figure, and their one attempt at lovemaking had lacked something, like she was having second thoughts about her newfound sense of exploration. He was too tired to try and turn that around tonight. Maybe tomorrow he'd have a better read on her...

"Tim?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, I made sure the lid was down on the horses' feed bin."

"No, not that," she said, lightly smacking him on the chest next to her head. "Something...personal."

Warning bells went off in his head, and he was suddenly alert. "Uhh, sure?"

"Do you, umm, ever, uhh, touch yourself?"

Tim's brain went into high gear. She didn't mean jerk off, did she? If so, why was she asking, and how should he answer? He stalled for time. "What do you mean?"

Gwen was silent for a moment, long enough for him to hope she was abandoning this line of questioning. "You know, masturbate." She finally said in a low voice, like others nearby might overhear.

Tim quickly weighed his options. Tell the truth and upset her, or lie and hope she didn't know the facts. He decided the lie was too risky, and too deceitful. "Well, yeah, I guess, every once in a while, why do you ask?"

His wife had still not raised her head to look at him, her hand still resting on his stomach. "I don't know, I was just wondering...I had heard most guys do, but you never said anything about it."

"Well, yeah most guys do," Tim agreed seizing on this as proof he was not wrong to do so, either. "And the ones that say they don't are lying."

"Why didn't you ever tell me before?"

"I didn't think you'd want to hear about it."

"When do you do it?"

He continued to choose his words carefully. "Well, if you're not home, or have gone to bed..."

"Where?"

Tim didn't like where this was going, but knew it would be best to not try and evade the question. "Wherever I happen to be where the mood strikes and I can get comfortable. In here, the living room--"

"The living room! Out in the open like that!?"

He risked a chuckle and decided Gwen didn't need to know about the pool or office couch yet. "It's not exactly out in the open. It's my house. I'm pretty good about not letting people in to watch."

Gwen went silent for a moment, and Tim feared she might be hurt or angry. The silence was killing him, but he didn't know how to break it gracefully. "Don't I satisfy you?" she finally asked in a small voice.

He hugged her tightly. "You absolutely do. Making love to you is very special. It's just that...well, I think we're on different schedules that way. I like to umm, relieve some stress more often than you need to relieve stress."

"It's my job to you relieve your stress whenever you need it," she said softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"Stop that. It's not your job, and I don't want it to be a job. I want it to be something you want, too. And if you only want it every so often, that's OK—that's never bothered me, and I'm happy to report that I've got the know-how to take care of myself."

Tim waited for her to roll away from him and turn off the light, anything that might signal she found his admission distasteful. "Would you be upset if I...wanted to... to do it more?" she finally offered.

"Of course not! But only if you want to, and you're not doing it just for me," he added quickly. "Like I said, I've never considered it your job."

"No it's not that, I've just had these feelings lately...like it might be good for me to relieve some stress more often, too."

I've noticed you've been more adventurous the past few weeks," he replied, seizing the chance to turn the subject away from his masturbatory habits. "Why the change?"

She shrugged, her hair tickling his bare chest. "Kids are out of the house, we have more time together...talking to Natalie has made me think maybe I've been a bit too strict with myself in regards to...in things like that." Thoughts of her dressing room shows flashed through her mind.

"That Natalie's a smart woman. Let me know how I can help you," her husband rumbled, hugging her.

Her hand traced lines in the mat of hair above where his flaccid length lay hidden under dark blue fabric. "Would you take off your shorts for me?"

The evening's looking up, Tim thought. "I will if you will."

Gwen sat up long enough to discard her t-shirt before laying back to slide her underwear down to her ankles. Tim worked in reverse, quickly pushing his shorts off as soon as the head on his chest moved, looking over in time to see his wife's verdant patch of hair come into view. Naked, they reached for each other, hands moving and teasing while they kissed. Tim was quickly at full-mast, and Gwen was pleasantly surprised and relieved at how willing her body was to accept his advances despite her earlier self-induced orgasm. Something about Tim's touch and the feel of his very masculine body against hers spurred her excitement, and scenes of her and her husband, in a naked embrace on a beach, fluttered through her mind. Sand in all the wrong places, the Lady tried to warn, but Gwen ignored her while they rolled in the surf re-enacting scenes she had seen in movies and TV. Her arousal continued to build, past the point where she would have normally broken their clinch and allowed him to mount her. A plan had begun to form in her mind, something different tonight, something wickedly perverted and exciting. Their touching continued, far longer than the norm.

The idea, the beach, and Tim's hand all eventually combined to give Gwen her second climax of the day, a gentler one than the afternoon's perhaps, but satisfying nonetheless. She broke the kiss she had used to help stifle any cry. "Thank you. That was wonderful."

"Welcome." Tim lay there, holding her, wondering how long it was proper to wait before moving between her legs for his turn.

Gwen moved first, gently pushing him back until he lay flat. "May I try something?" Tim didn't protest as he tried to control his active imagination. Gently, she began to kiss her way down his chest, briefly wondering if men found pleasure in having their nipples licked before just going ahead and doing it. Tim's contented sigh told her they did. She stayed a moment, noting with satisfaction how the nub now stood erect under tongue much like hers did when they were the object of his fascination, then continued on down his stomach, coming ever closer to his midsection. Gwen nuzzled in the coarse fur surrounding her husband's aching erection, the shaft jumping and twitching in anticipation of what might come next. Tim's fingers stroked and caressed her back as she kissed the length just below the head, delighting in the warmth against her lips while she inhaled her man's musky scent. Her lips traveled down the length to his sac, tongue dragging along the way, then made their way back up. Gwen paused where the mushroom head of her husband's staff began, tasting a hint of the slippery liquid her fingers had spread earlier. She tentatively licked up the furrow, collecting more of his essence on her tongue, then let her lips rest on him a moment. Gwen took a deep breath, opened her mouth, and slid her lips down over her husband.

Tim was in shock despite his fantasy-driven anticipation and only barely managed to control the urge to drive himself deeper into his wife's waiting mouth. What the hell had Natalie said to her? Now was not the time to question, though, and let out a low moan of pleasure to assure Gwen she was welcome where she was.

Now what?' the emboldened woman thought. Do I just hold still and let him do the work, or is that up to me? The hips attached to the thing in her mouth were not moving; she decided the next move was hers. Her tongue gently swathed the velvety head before she pursed her lips around the staff and began to slide up and down it, imitating the rhythm of their lovemaking.

Tim groaned in appreciation, resisting the urge to place a hand on his wife's head and help guide her movements. He had learned from his first girlfriend that preventing the lips wrapped around your cock from leaving was not appreciated. Instead, he carefully began to flex his hips in time to his wife's efforts, luxuriating in sensations he had not felt for so long.

Gwen, for her part, instinctively knew that her teeth were best kept clear of the tender skin they passed over, and struggled to avoid taking her husband's shaft so deeply that she might gag. By wrapping her hand around him and sliding it to control his penetration, she developed some comfort of Ti's manhood sliding across her tongue. And despite her climax, the wickedness of what she was doing excited her, so much so that thoughts of other times and places she might do this began to flicker in her imagination.

Tim continued to thrust, the novelty of the act and Gwen's hand and mouth causing the pressure to build inside of him. As much as he was enjoying her efforts, he knew it was time to switch to something more traditional before his seed ended up somewhere his wife surely didn't intend. "Gwen honey, you better stop. I'm almost there."

"Mm—hmmm," came her reply as she resolutely tightened her lips around his shaft and began to bob more quickly, doing her best to imitate his pace when he was between her legs.

"No—honey, I'm about to finish, you know?"

Gwen removed his length from her mouth. "I know—I want you too," she said breathlessly before plunging him back between her lips.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Mm-hmm..."

Something in him shouted that this was still not a good idea, but lust took over. Tim began to thrust more forcefully while trying to maintain some control as his wife's hands and lips remained tightly wrapped around his cock. The first volley leapt from him seconds after he grunted his last warning.

Gwen recoiled as the first pulse hit the back of her throat but managed to keep the spurting head in her mouth while she fought her gag reflex. The idea of swallowing his spend as he gave it to her had seemed reasonable when she had first decided to let him finish that way, that it would be like drinking from a straw, but instead her body overruled her and frantically collected the thick gel as her tongue reflexively blocked it's escape down her throat. A better solution did not present itself—it had to go somewhere eventually, she knew—and she continued to collect the salty substance for when it might.

Tim's hips gave one more involuntary thrust against the tiny hand gripping his cock, emptying the last dribbles into her waiting mouth before his body went limp. Gwen guessed there would be no more added to the pool she had collected. Now what? The idea to swallow had been an easy one before she had this viscous goo on her tongue; now she wasn't sure she could. Get up and spit it into the toilet? No, that might make Tim think she had been repulsed by his orgasm. Let it dribble back on to the shaft it had come from? That didn't seem right, either. In the end, she steeled her will and swallowed. The substance reminded her of a warm salty oyster with a hint of bleach, as Natalie had warned. A little aftertaste, but her body didn't seem to be on the verge of rejecting what was now making its way to her stomach.

"Wow," Tim exhaled explosively.

Gwen removed him from her mouth and sat up. "Was that alright? Did I do it right?"

Tim laughed and glanced down at his still-hard cock. She couldn't have swallowed it, could she have? His manhood showed no signs she had given it back, and it certainly didn't look like she was holding anything in her mouth...

"That was incredible, honey!"

Impulsively he sat up to kiss her, but she recoiled. "Let me go brush my teeth," she demurred, "I'm sure you don't want to taste that."

"If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me," he declared, remembering how Tammy Domillo had cut blowjobs out of their sexual menu when he had refused to kiss her after the first hummer she had given him. "What, you think it's OK for me to have that in my mouth, but not you?" she had scolded then. It had taken his cleaning her with his tongue after they had made love for her to resume her oral pleasures. Even then, she had occasionally slipped him "snowballs" to test his commitment to fair play. Tim took his wife by the shoulders and kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of his orgasm on her tongue. Gwen never did make it to the bathroom to brush, the pair falling asleep in each other's arms.

Tim awoke to her movements as she rolled out of bed the next morning. A smile came to his face as he stretched and reviewed the previous evening while his wife grabbed the t-shirt and panties she had discarded the night before and headed for the bathroom. He lay there and waited for his turn, a little surprised to see her walk through the bedroom and up the hall in nothing more than her t-shirt, robe either forgotten or ignored. Tim eventually made his way to the kitchen to find her bent over in front of the open refrigerator, her naked ass and the treasure below it peeking out, making it evident the robe was not the only thing she had foregone.

"Morning, honey," she said brightly as she straightened and turned. "Sleep well?"

"How could I not? You sucked the energy out of me last night." Tim blushed at the unintended reference to how she had finished him, but Gwen didn't seem to mind.

She blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear as she turned to the counter. "Coffee?" she asked, feeling like she ought to change the subject. It was one thing to be practically naked in her kitchen, it was another to talk about their bedroom activities out here.

Tim hugged her from behind, resisting the urge to run his hand down to her naked bottom and explore a bit, before sitting down at the table. Gwen joined him, doing her best to keep her t-shirt settled properly as they talked about the day's schedule. It didn't take much for Tim to realize she had omitted a bra as well. As much as he wanted to know more about what had brought her to give him that gift last night, he knew the time wasn't right. But I will find the right time, he decided.

High heat and late nights prevented the rest of the week from being the right time, as Tim and his crews were back well after dark and so exhausted from the working conditions that anything more than a quick shower before sleep was out of the question. Gwen managed to sneak in swims wherever she could, her bikini now her attire of choice. She had thought about leaving even that behind on more than one occasion, but without Natalie there to encourage her it still seemed too dangerous in the daylight.

Gwen thought about the items in her riding boots, as well. She had resisted the urge to use them again, telling herself they would just be for special occasions 'when the itch got bad,' as her sister-in-law had put it, but she still found herself evaluating the need more than she would have hoped. Stray thoughts about a return to the mall for more shopping had not helped the situation.

It was not until Friday evening that the couple were able to relax with a drink by the pool. Gwen's choice of swimwear pleased Tim, and it didn't go unnoticed that while his wife had her robe, she had not bothered to wear it out of the house.

"So, I was thinking," he announced as they sat after their swim, "that we could go down and see KD next weekend. Maybe leave Thursday night and come back Sunday?"

Gwen's first thoughts were of their absence during a work day. "Are you going to ask Cliff to run things?"

"Already did. Mike asked for the day off to get ready for his brother's wedding, so we'll be short an apprentice anyways."

The rest of the evening was spent planning their trip, the organizer in her taking a more active role than her husband, as was usually the case in these situations. The night was capped off with lovemaking, Gwen practicing her oral skills and declining his offer to reciprocate before silently urging her husband to settle himself between her outstretched legs and slide his wet shaft home.

The next morning Gwen made two calls once Tim had gone out to start his chores. The first was to Alison, asking if she and Jason might be able to stay at the house and care for the horses next weekend. Ali quickly accepted, happy to have a chance to spend the weekend away from their tiny apartment and near her horse.

The next call was to Natalie. "Hey there," came the cherry voice after the third ring. "What's up?"

"Hi Natalie, I just wanted to give you a call...I know we hadn't set anything up, but if you were thinking of coming over next Friday to ride, I'm afraid I won't be here. But Ali will be here on the weekend, if you want to ride with her," she added quickly.

"Maybe I will," her sister-in-law replied with a laugh, "but it won't be the same. Where will you be?"

"Tim and I are going to visit KD, and we're leaving Thursday night, coming back Sunday."

"Good for you guys! Are you staying with her?"

"Oh gosh, no. We wouldn't impose on her like that. Tim made reservations at the hotel she works at."

"Ooh, hotel beds," Natalie purred seductively. "Great for games that don't require clothes. I think I got knocked up with both kids in hotel beds. Must be the air conditioning."

"Oh, I'd never do that there," Gwen replied. "After all, KD works there."

"Is she staying in the room with you?"

"Well, no..."

"Then what does it matter? I'm sure the maids don't keep track of the wet spots on the sheets."

Gwen laughed nervously, but deep inside, wasn't so sure.

"So, what are you gonna take to wear that'll drive Tim wild?"

"Certainly nothing that I wouldn't be seen in public in."

"And how about something not meant to be seen in public? You know, some sexy lingerie?"

"I haven't worn anything like that since my wedding night!"

"Then now's as good time a time to give your stud some eye candy! What are you doing tomorrow?"

She was momentarily confused by the question. "Uhh, getting the house ready for us to leave, I guess?"

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers
12