A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plenty of time for that. Know where Datelli's is downtown? Meet me there at noon tomorrow."

Gwen wanted to decline, not understanding how going to lunch at an Italian restaurant had anything to do with scandalous clothing, but the Slut wanted to find out. "I guess I've got an hour or two," she finally said. "Sure, why not?"

"Great! See you then. And hey, wear the thong I bought you, OK?"

"Gotta go," the flustered woman said without answering. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Gwen's thoughts as she drove down into town the next day frantically rotated between the feel of the thong between her cheeks, whether anyone would be able to tell she was wearing them, and last-minute preparations for their weekend away. By the time she pulled into a parking space, the thought of stepping on to a downtown street with bare cheeks just one thin layer of fabric away from public view dominated.

Despite the lack of a breeze, Gwen kept one arm by her side as she hurried up the sidewalk towards the little cafe, ready to keep her skirt from flying up and exposing her wicked secret to the world. The arm didn't move as the two women hugged a greeting, Natalie quickly leading the way down a nearby side street.

The pair stopped halfway down the tree-lined sidewalk, at a small boutique called the Secret Veil. Gwen had driven by this store several times before, hardly glancing into the windows filled with all sorts of scandalous unmentionables, casually dismissing those inside as sluts and women looking to entice the wrong kind of man. Now it appeared she was going to be one of them. Natalie led the way into a space crowded with racks of garments Gwen could only loosely call sleepwear. The fact that she was not alone in this shop that sold things intended for one purpose only, that there were other women—and men! in here for the same thing she had been brought here for, made her blush furiously and avoid eye contact, hoping nobody knew who she was.

Natalie had already started making her way among the racks, dismissing some with a toss of her head, others getting at least an impatient flick of her hand as she pushed garments from side to side. "See anything you like?" she asked without looking up.

Gwen seized upon a long, frilly garment in front of her. "This might be OK."

"When you're in the nursing home looking to get laid, that might do the trick. For next weekend, something a bit more risqué is in order." Gwen looked around nervously, worried that someone might have heard her sister-in-law's comment and guessed what the goal of her shopping trip was.

Natalie turned and sized up her sister-in-law. "Got an idea. Follow me." The blonde charged off through the racks towards the back of the store, Gwen doing her best to keep up. They stopped abruptly at the back of the shop, to the right of a small movable partition which screened the entrance to three dressing rooms "Pick one. Be right back." The bewildered woman did as instructed, moving all the way down to the last stall where she waited with door closed even though she had nothing to try on yet.

The door opened without a knock a couple minutes later. Natalie tossed the waiting woman something black and lacy. "Try this on—I'll be back in a minute with the rest of it." She disappeared again, not bothering to close the door.

Gwen sorted out what she held in her hand. A bustier, she decided. She had never worn one—the wedding dress she had originally hoped for would have required it, but her mother had rejected that dress as too scandalous—and reached for the door to shut it before slipping off her blouse.

The Slut stopped her. Last dressing room, so no one's going to come down here, and nobody's going to see you with the partition there. Why bother to close it? Natalie's just going to barge in again, anyways. The Lady harrumphed, but Gwen smiled and began to undo buttons. She hesitated briefly after hanging her blouse, wondering if this was still a good idea before deciding it was, and the bra was removed as well. In a final deference to modesty, Gwen turned her bare back to the open door and began working with the garment her sister-in-law had brought her.

I look so slutty, she told herself after getting it buttoned about her midsection, breasts settling into the cups where they were pushed up into the most egregious display of cleavage Gwen had ever seen on herself. She had to admit though, she liked it. It made her feel...sexy.

Gwen heard rather than saw Natalie reappear in the doorway and turned to face her. Her sister-in-law's eyes lit up in approval. "Nice. I think we have one half of a winner there. Let's see if I've got the other half. She held up a small hanger from which a lacy black belt hung. Straps dangled from the sides, and once again, although Gwen had never worn one, she knew it to be a garter belt.

Natalie looked at her expectantly. "Let's see how it looks." Gwen stared back, past the waiting woman, to the open door behind her, sighed, and unzipped her skirt. Gingerly she removed the garter from its hanger and tried to make sense of it, of how she should put it on and wear it, and what the straps were for. "The rose goes in the front," her sister-in-law gently suggested, "and I figure we'll save you the effort of putting on the stockings for now." Gwen managed to identify the embroidered flower, and her sense of direction cleared, managed to seat the garment low about her hips. Natalie waited for her to finish before stepping in and making her own adjustments, fingers coming dangerously close to the waistband of her thong and actually dipping inside the cups of the bustier to seat her breasts correctly.

"Oh yeah," the woman breathed appreciatively. "One more piece. Wait here."

Gwen snorted—where was she going to go like this?—and looked out past the open door to the pale white partition beyond. The thought that someone, maybe even a man, could be on the other side of that flimsy divider aroused her.

The sound of a young woman's entering the cube next to her came over the low wall between them. Another voice was there also—a man's voice! The Lady humphed in indignation—it was against all rules of etiquette for a man to be in a woman's dressing room for any reason! Probably even illegal! At the very least, he should be kicked out of the store! Gwen reached for her door and stopped yet again. There's no reason for him to come down here, she reasoned. No reason at all...a thought began to form, a thought that even in the safety of her bedroom she would have considered reckless and extreme. Gwen took another step towards the opening, to a spot just beyond the vision of anybody standing outside the dressing room next to hers. You're insane! The Lady screamed, and she wasn't sure she could disagree with her.

Gwen took one more check of her attire. Bustier covering the most important parts, thong doing the same. She took a deep breath, looked down and pretended to adjust the garter, then stepped out of the cubicle.

"Natalie, is this—" she looked up to find a young man standing just three feet away, mouth wide open as he stared at her. "Woops!" she cried as she turned and dashed back into her cubicle, closing the door for effect. "I'm so sorry!" she cried out from behind the divider. "I thought you were my friend coming back!"

"Uhh, no, sorry, I shouldn't be here," a baritone voice acknowledged sheepishly. "I didn't see anything," he added quickly in a tone that made Gwen smile and told her he had. She could hear the urgent whispering of the girl next door interrogating him, as well as his admission that he "had seen her in her underwear." The girl angrily dismissed him, and Gwen could hear his retreating footsteps.

Natalie returned a moment later, holding a pair of black lace panties and something made of white mesh. "Did I miss something?"

"Oh, I stepped out to ask you a question, but it turned out it wasn't you," Gwen replied innocently, but her sister-in-law saw no remorse in her eyes.

Natalie smiled to convey the message that she was not buying that it had been accidental. "Here. Try these on."

Gwen took the panties and slid them up her legs, mildly amused to find the underwear covered more than the thong she was already wearing, and continued to model the outfit at her sister-in-law's request.

"I think you'll get fucked within an inch of your life if you wear that for Tim," Natalie announced as she began to pull her t-shirt over her head.

"Natalie!" Gwen looked around nervously, afraid somebody might hear, and moved to the corner of the cubicle to give her sister-in-law some room to undress. From where she stood, she could see almost to where the man had been standing...she wondered if he might come back.

Her sister-in-law continued to undress until the only thing remaining was a thong every bit as small as Gwen's. The practically nude woman grabbed for the other item she had brought in, quickly putting it on to reveal a teddy that made her think it was made out of the same material as one of Tim's fishing nets. Nipples poked obscenely through the mesh which struggled to contain the breasts they sat on, while Natalie picked and prodded at her crotch, trying to get the garment to lay flat. Satisfied, she removed her hand and turned to the garter-clad woman. "Well?"

Gwen quickly saw the teddy was form-fitting, almost perverted in how it showed more than it hid. The crotch of the garment appeared to be ripped until she realized it was designed that way to allow quick access to the wearer's sex. A small tuft of hair poked through the mesh holes just above the gap. "It's very racy," was all she could offer. "I'm sure Adam will love it."

"Who said it was for him?" Natalie replied in a voice that made it unclear whether she was joking. She was the first to dress again, leaving Gwen standing in the corner by the open door, the near exposure fueling the woman's imagination.

Both eventually made their way up front to complete their purchases. "Sorry about the gentleman in the changing area," the clerk said apologetically. "He wasn't supposed to be there, but sometimes we don't realize they are..."

"That's alright," Gwen replied as she looked around, relieved that the couple had left. "Boys will be boys."

12