All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 11'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrsmetoomrsmetooover 10 years ago
Birds of a feather

This is so exilerating,very much like my own recent sexual out coming. I find this very inspirational. Can't wait to see what happens next! *****

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Mmm

Just got to read the next chapter now.......

So well written and wonderful plots.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Six stars and

And Beloved writer,

I need a beauty

to swallow

My Juices, Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
This story is like a drug

Once you start reading you can't stop. I am going to love it when Tim asks Gwen does she masturbate, and she brings out the BBC. 5 *****

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Mildly hot

The BJ was very erotic. As usual your descriptions and writing are excellent and detailed. It was so hot when Gwen swallowed Tim's cum. I have had lots of sexual experiences with many women; and I am always pleasantly surprised when a woman swallows. The rest of the story was tame. I am hoping that Natalie goes full on Rebecca "Hot Moms" and turns Gwen into a cock sucking and pussy eating slut ;)

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
What a great series!

I've not commented on the previous chapters, primarily because I was consuming them back to back. I'm not sure what direction you two will be taking it, but I'm sure it will be well written and sizzling hot. Very nice job so far!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Pretty risque!

Stepping out of the dressing room dressed scandalously knowing she will be seen!

I think our girl Gwen is really coming into her own, and starting to accept who she is.

This can only get better from here.

I wish you would use parentheses a little more though.

Can't wait for her relationship with Natalie goes ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...