All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 12'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OnetoooneOnetoooneover 10 years ago
AWESOME

This is leading into the best series of stories YET !

mrsmetoomrsmetooabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see what happens next! I even have a picture in my mind of what the characters look like. Gwen resembles Twink Kaplan the friend character from Look Who's Talking. And Tim resembles an older Billy Joel :)

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
This story just keeps getting hotter.

I am loving this series of story's. another 5 *****

sober71sober71almost 5 years ago
5 *s again

I have to agree with Col-lover it is developing with each chapter and has earn't 5*s from me on each and every chapter.

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Pretty Hot

The writing and descriptions continue to be very good. The sex is good but relatively tame in this installment. I am hoping Gwen descends into deeper depravity in future episodes.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Despite a couple of typos

This was yet another very enjoyable chapter.

I really like where this is going ;->

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Gwen seems to finally be comfortable with having her husband’s cock in her mouth. I’m looking forward to when she’ll be licking cunt and loving it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1789 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...