All Comments on 'A Newfound Desire'

by luckymn1985

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I Agree

We have to get to the bottom of this. Where is ch.2?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Suspicious minds

Being alone with kids for several days doesn't turn your wife back into a sexual beast.... Just a beast., or crazy.. So what changed this wife?

woody1230woody1230almost 11 years ago

maybe all those nights alone she has discovered self pleasure??? we need to find out

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 11 years ago

Love the anonymous trolls who show up in the comments on these stories. They apparently do not have the balls to identify themselves.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Nice provocative introduction

Obviously she discovered Literotica while hubby was traveling and is now all hyped up! Personally I also believe in the value of the Kama Sutra and "The Joys of Sex".

The problem is, how do you get the little lady started....

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I Guess I'm Overly

Influenced by the preponderance of Loving Wives stories on this site. I'm expecting this change in the wife's sexuality to be caused by her finding one or more "teachers" while hubby was away on business and, after the truth comes out, hubby goes willingly into the happy cuckold world to keep her pleased. Please prove me wrong.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Sometimes MAGIC happens!

But usually something is set up behind the scenes which makes the magic happen!

It would be nice if the reader were given, at least, a hint of whether the change was due to 'The Change!' or a lover, or a story in LIT which wakes her up!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Statistic figures

According to the sociological surveys the 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime. The figures of the husbands are 60%. Naturally the diferent is so little= 5%, that in some cities the wives could cheat more percentage than the husbands, but the average different 5% to the husbands. The 90% may be the future 50 years later, if we are pessimistic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ic69hunter, do you have the balls to identify yourself? Or do you actually expect us to believe that is your real name? You user name fetishists need to get over yourselves. Having a user name doesn't make you anything special, nor does it make your opinions any more valid than the anons.

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous