A Nice Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FASTER!" He screamed at me as I was barely moving. I didn't think I could go any faster, but I tried. "MOVE you stupid pig-brained whore," he went on as I struggled to keep up with him as he pushed me forward with the whole length of the eleven inch dildo still rammed up my asshole. It seemed to hurt exponentially more with every move I made. The pain shot through me; it felt like a knife was tearing into me.

I couldn't take it. I collapsed flat on the cement and started sobbing. He knew I was hurting, but didn't care whatsoever as this was his night, I was his piece of flesh to use and abuse, and that's exactly what he was doing. I wanted to move faster, I wanted so badly to please him as he knelt down beside me and with an open palm slapped my already incredibly sore ass cheeks twice in succession. "I know it hurts," he said, "but I don't give a fuck and you're going to do what I say tonight whether you like it or not, bitch. Now I'm going to take this dildo out of you, and you're going to go inside, and make me some dinner. I'm going to my room to make a phone call that I need to do for work, I'll be back in a half hour, and I expect dinner on the table by then."

Saying that, he went on to pull the dildo out of my ass fiercely, and then proceeded to walk in the house leaving me laying there on the cement. I was completely stunned, and all I knew is that I had to force myself to get inside and make some food for him. I started to get up, thinking I would be alright as I got to my feet, but with the first step I seemingly had no control of my legs and I crashed hard back down onto the cement, scraping my right knee badly. It was bleeding, but there was nothing I could do about that as I managed to crawl on it, whimpering as I did, to the front door and I finally got into the house about ten minutes after Doug had went in. He wasn't in the kitchen as said, he must have really went to his room to make a phone call. I had to find something to make him quickly.

Managing to get back up on my feet and limp around severely as the pain still was more than anything I'd felt in my life, I found some chicken in the fridge, and quickly warmed it up, and ended up making a chicken caesar salad. It looked alright, considering I could barely move to get it ready, and I set it on the table along with a glass of Merlot just as I heard his footsteps in the hallway coming towards the dining room. I had made some for me too, but I set it on the counter in the kitchen to eat it later, or to see if he wanted me to eat with him. I just knew that I couldn't upset him, because if he punished me I thought I might actually have to use our 'safe-word' which we had established in our little conversation at Wal-Mart. We decided it would be 'pineapple'. I was glad we set that up, but I was going to try my hardest not to say it.

He came into the dining room and took his seat at the table. "Kneel," he said to me as he sat down, and I went on to kneel right beside him, looking up at him every so often to see if he needed anything. I was relieved I had nothing stuffed in me at the moment, although I was hungry and he didn't ask me to eat with him. He seemed to be alright with what I made him, but neither of us said anything about the food or the presentation, which I was perfectly fine with, as I assumed it meant it was alright. I chuckled a little inside just for a second as he sat his plate down in front of me as he started to get up from the table. I was just glad I would get to eat something, as my stomach was already starting to growl a little bit. He looked down at me using my fingers to eat the salad as I didn't have any silverware, and I figured he was going to get me some. My thoughts that he might actually do something for me were quickly dashed though when he came back with handcuffs as opposed to silverware.

"You're a fucking pig, Katie, pigs don't eat with their hands they eat with their mouths," he said as he took my hands and tied them behind my back. I scooted back on my knees and my torso fell down to the floor with my face nearly on top of the plate. I didn't even really want to attempt to eat like this, but I didn't dare refuse something he gave me. I could barely even get my mouth on the food, but he held my head up by pulling on my hair so I could actually eat it. It hurt, but I was hungry and appreciative of what he was doing. It had to look more than ridiculous as I felt like the most degraded person in the whole world; eating like a fucking pig from a plate on the hardwood dining room floor.

It tasted alright, but it was kind of dry, and I didn't really think before I asked, "May I have some more dressing please, Sir, if it wouldn't be too much trouble Sir." I immediately thought I shouldn't have asked it, but it just came out as soon as the thought popped into my mind. To my surprise, however, he dropped my face to the floor just in front of the plate and went back into the kitchen, coming back in with a bottle of caesar dressing.

"Tell me when," he said as he started pouring dressing on the salad.

"That's good, that's good," I quickly said as he was dumping almost half the bottle onto the salad.

He went on to nearly empty the bottle on the plate as I just stared at my plate of what was now just basically all dressing. Obviously he didn't expect me to eat that, did he? Well, at least I had something to eat and it wasn't too bad. He quickly answered my question though, as he pulled my hair back up forcing my head just about two inches from the pile of dressing. He then went on to let go of my hair, utterly surprising me as my face fell flat into the caesar dressing, absolutely covering it. He went on to completely smear my face all over it, making me look even more ridiculous.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror," he said as he released my hands from the handcuffs and I stretched them behind my head in relief. Still, I could barely walk, but I got up and limped into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror like he commanded. I could hardly even see as the dressing coated even my eyes, but I could still easily tell I looked like the stupidest thing on the face of the planet. Thankfully, he took a washcloth to my face and wiped all of the dressing off; the dried cum was still all throughout my hair, though.

"Ready for the real fun to start, girl," he said to me looking directly into my eyes. I could hardly hold my gaze to him but looked at him in disbelief. 'What could be worse than what I just went through,' I thought to myself, although that thought certainly wasn't about to leave my mind.

I gulped, then said, "Ye...yes Sir," and although my look said otherwise, all he needed was my verbal permission. Well, he didn't even need that, as I had clearly found out earlier in the night.

We went down the hall to his bedroom, where I sat down on the edge of the bed. He picked me up at the sides and literally threw me up to the head of the bed and pushed me back so I was laying flat. I was just lucky my head didn't crash onto the headboard. He flipped me over and took my right arm and tied it very tightly with rope to the right arm of the headboard, doing the same with my left arm to the opposite side of the bed. My wrists were tied high up on the headboard, making them a good foot and a half to two feet above my head, as the rest of my body was left alone for the time being. I was face down, my face lying right on the bed sheets, no pillow there at the moment.

"I think my girl needs a good hard beating, doesn't she?" he rhetorically asked me as I couldn't see him but he got out the same whip he used earlier on me. This was so much more than I had ever anticipated, as I honestly didn't think I could go through another whipping, and what exactly did 'good hard beating' mean anyway. If my previous whipping wasn't considered hard by his standards, then I couldn't handle it, that's all there was to it. "Beg for it, beg for the pain, bitch," he continued. I opened my mouth but only sobs came out.

"I said beg for it—NOW!" he went on.

"P...Please beat me Sir, please." I couldn't even believe the words were coming out of my mouth.

"I said beg you whore, BEG!"

I laid there motionless as I whimpered out just above a whisper, "Please Sir, please whip me, please beat me Sir, please I'm begging you." Just as I finished CRACK—the whip crashing down on my ass. I opened my mouth to scream but hardly anything came out as I then bit down hard, crumpling some of the sheets up in my mouth to muffle my cries. Twice more--CRACK, CRACK—right on the same spot as I whimpered more through the incredible pain that I couldn't believe I chose to put myself through.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

"Ahhhmmmppppphhh pleeeease, pleeeease," I whimpered as I began to sob onto the sheets. I just couldn't take much more.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, holy fuck, pleeeease pleeeease stoppp," I begged as I tried to raise my voice to get through the sheets, but it barely even came out as I felt my body getting weaker and weaker literally with every strike of the whip.

SMACK--came the open palm of his hand down on my ass. SMACK—one more time even harder just before he walked up to the head of the bed and began to un-cuff my hands. "Turn over so I can see that slutty face," he ordered me immediately after I was free. As I got myself turned over, just my ass barely making contact with the bed sheets made my whole body feel like it was on fire.

His hand moved down to my clit, pinching it first with his fingers, then with his nails roughly. Hurt. Pain. Torture. Those were just about the only words that came to mind to describe what I was going through. The feeling of him treating my clit so roughly was incredible. It was also incredibly painful.

"Has this little clit ever been tortured like it's going to be tonight," he questioned.

"No, no Sir please, no PLEASE," I begged as I looked into his eyes and my look said it all, it said I was hurting, it said I needed this to stop, and it said I had had about all I thought I could stand. My eyes wandered to the whip in his hands as I literally shivered with fear from just looking at it.

He reached down to run a finger over my pussy just once, putting it to my lips to lick the juices off. I was so wet, but I hadn't even thought about being turned on since we got him, it was just too incredibly painful. The feeling of him returning to my clit and again pinching it roughly between his thumb and index finger was just so confusing to my body.

Quickly, he raised the whip up and—CRACK—it came down right onto my clit with all the force he could muster.

"FUUUCCKKKK," I screamed incredibly loudly as that just went way above and beyond any of the pain I had felt even so far that night.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, three times—the first two perfectly on either side of my clit and the last one another direct hit. He was too good with this whip.

"NOOO SSHSHIIITTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I just belted out with all my force as it felt like 100 bees were simultaneously stinging my clit over and over again. I couldn't escape the feeling, I wanted to say the word but I couldn't give up now, I had come so far.

He put the whip down and got on the bed between my legs, going right to my clit and lightly biting it. Well, it was light to him—to me it seemed like a fucking steak knife was ripping it to shreds. He lapped his tongue all over my incredibly swollen mound. "Cum for me, whore, CUM NOW," He screamed as suddenly I screamed as well, but this time it was different as his tongue flicked over my clit at speeds I'd never felt before.

"AHHH, AHHH, AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out very, very loudly. I began to cum with incredible force, feeling my pussy convulse more than ever before. I couldn't explain it to myself; but it felt incredibly good at the same time that just moving an inch hurt like more than I can explain in words. I gripped at his hair with both hands, pulling him incredibly hard and tight to me with his mouth over my clit as I came onto his face, spewing and gushing out cum as I continued to moan and scream like crazy.

"Mmm, see how much you love that you nasty cunt?" he said to me as he moved up to lay beside me on the bed as my orgasm began to die down. I really couldn't believe how I felt. I was so turned on, breathing heavily from my intense climax, yet everything—literally everything—hurt. Pain was pulsing through my whole body like a migraine beats at your skull, yet I was laying there in complete ecstasy at the same time.

He moved his face up to mind and whispered in a deep, husky voice, "See what you did, girl? Clean up after yourself." I leaned into him and proceeded to lick and kiss my juices off of his face completely. "Good girl," he continued as he leaned away a couple inches as he reached up and with an open hand briskly slapped my face away. I guess being a good girl wasn't good enough.

Still laying there motionless except for a little heavy breathing, I looked on as he stood up and started to take his clothes off. He stripped completely naked, and then went back up to the head of the bed. He again took my wrists roughly and handcuffed me in the same position I was before, just face up now. However this time he wasn't done, as he went down to the foot of the bed and grabbed my ankles, tugging rather roughly, causing my body to scoot down until the handcuffs stopped me. My ass rubbing against the sheets burned like hell. He spread my left leg first to the footboard and cuffed it tightly to the post. He had to pull hard to get my right leg to the opposite post on the footboard as I just laid there whimpering.

He moved up on the bed and began to softly kiss up the inside of my right leg, taking his time as he worked his way up my thigh. Stopping about three inches from my pussy, he jumped over to my left leg and started about the same distance from my already wet cunt and kissed down the leg all the way to my knee. This process took a good five minutes, and he then moved his tongue to just above my pussy, letting his lips lightly touch my skin as ne nibbled softly on my body. My pussy got wetter and wetter by the second and the anticipation grew mightily.

He reached down to the side of the bed momentarily and came up with what looked like a tiny little egg. I instantly knew what it was, as I had one in me before and it could be torturous. It was a very small vibrating egg which you could put in you and it had a little remote control that either you or someone else could control the vibrations with. Somehow I had a feeling I wouldn't be the one controlling it. My ex-boyfriend had put one in me all day at school one time the year before, it was nearly silent, but having no idea when it would turn on and off could just drive you crazy. The last time it wasn't very intense at first, and it would have taken a long time to cum just from that, but after a while the anticipation built up and I could hardly stand it.


"Ever seen one of these before?" he asked as he pressed it against my lips, sliding it just an inch or an inch and a half into my pussy.

"Yes Sir," I replied as I swallowed hard and looked into his deep blue eyes as he knelt over me on the bed.

"It will go off once every half hour for 90 seconds, and whenever else I want it to. I'll be back in the morning." He said to me as he turned to leave the room.

"Please...please no...." I whimpered as he had turned it on for just about three seconds as he was walking out of the room. It was way more intense than my last experience with one of these things, and I knew it would be a long night. He wouldn't hear my desperation as he just walked out of the room and shut the door behind him after turning off the lights. Every half hour for a minute and a half, it wouldn't be enough to cum, but it would certainly be enough to keep me awake all night and on the edge.

After just laying there tied to the bed for a few minutes, I decided that I should at least try to get some sleep. I closed my eyes, and tried to relax although if I tried to budge an inch pain shot through my body violently. Not that I could move much anyway as my position was nearly completely determined by my hand and ankle cuffs.

I laid there completely naked, my pussy wet, my hair lying sloppily over my shoulders and somewhat on the bed, and already needing to cum just from his little teasing act. I felt the egg turn on for the first time since he left the room, and it startled me just a little. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds after it turned on when I started to bite my lip and let out a high-pitched moan through that. Sixty seconds--I was dripping wet as the vibrations went through my pussy and I could feel them in my hardening clit. Seventy seconds--the sensations were building dramatically, my pussy soaked and dripping wetness onto the bed below me. Eighty seconds—I could hardly stand it anymore, nearing orgasm and thinking I might actually get there. Maybe he was controlling it and this wasn't one of the regular ninety second intervals. I moaned louder through pierced lips and arched my back as far as the binding would allow. Eighty-nine seconds—I felt it coming—I wanted to touch and rub my clit so bad as I clearly moaned louder and louder. Ninety seconds—Nothing. It stopped. "Fuuuuhhhckkk," I whimpered in desperation. I didn't want to be too loud and have him punish me for waking him up if he was asleep. I struggled to get my right hand free, but there was no chance of that happening as all four of the cuffs were very secure.

I knew it would be like this all night. With a half hour in between each session, there was no way I would climax before morning. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew it would be hours of torture before my body would be allowed to orgasm. I was exhausted and I tried desperately to sleep throughout the night, but I never got any further than my eyes getting very heavy and nearly slipping into a state of deep relaxation before the egg turned on again, and the process repeated itself. By the middle of the night it became painful to even think about. I needed to cum badly, but if I cried out I would only make him mad and make the torture worse. Each time it came on I prayed that it would stay on longer, but he must have been fast asleep in the guest bedroom—or wherever he was—because it was always at thirty minute intervals that the vibrator came on.

I had no way of knowing what time it was, but I was starting to get anxious. My body was cramped up from not hardly moving for hours, the pain from my whipping was still pulsing through my body constantly, and my exhaustion started to mess with my mind. Each time the egg turned on, it gave me false hope. The hope that the vibrations meant orgasm surfaced every single time, just to be dashed in a minute and a half time and time again. All I could do was lay there with my pussy drenched, my clit hardened and swollen, and my nipples hard and just begging to be touched. The yearning was unexplainable and the anticipation was too much for my mind to comprehend.

I heard footsteps. Footsteps in the hallway right outside my door, just about three minutes after the egg last shut off. My heart started to pound, and I literally got goosebumps all over my body. My large, pink nipples pointed straight up in the air for attention and my whole body, as exhausted as it was, needed to be satisfied.

Without saying anything, he stepped quietly into my door as just the sight of him made me whimper with desperation, just hoping that he would let me cum, one way or another. He got up on the bed between my legs and parted my pussy with his index finger as my juices absolutely covered it. His finger brushed my clit ever so slightly but it made me scream out sharply as it was so hard, so swollen, and so sensitive.