A Nice Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum, slut?"

"Yes, p...ppuhleease," I whimpered with all the desperation I could muster, just begging him.

"No. Put your clothes on we're going to breakfast"

"SIR PLEASE, I NEEEED TO CUM IT HURRRRRTS"

"I said no, girl." He calmly responded, tossing my tank top and skirt on top of me.

I couldn't control my words and another "PLEEEEASE" escaped my mouth, yelling at him as my body shook from anticipation.

Now standing beside the bed, he slapped his hand down hard on my left breast and squeezed and twisted my erect nipple hard. "GET UP," he simply said to me as pain erupted through my upper body.

I knew I couldn't disobey. I thought for a short moment about saying what I needed to get myself out of the situation completely, but I knew I would look back on this as one of the most erotic experiences of my life, and I managed to restrain myself. I stood up, with my juices dripping down both of my thighs, and put the skirt and tank top back on. You could easily see my hard nipples poking far into the tank top.

We got into the car and just when I had begun to forget about the egg in my pussy, he turned it on once more. I looked over at him from the passenger seat and my eyes begged as my body again started to shake. I gripped onto the side of the door as I felt my orgasm coming on again. He looked over to watch me intently, and I pressed my back up against the back of the chair firmly. He could tell I was close, and it stopped, as I had expected.

"FUCK," I burst out violently as I couldn't even think straight at this point. He had total control of me and it was more intense than I ever could have fathomed.

He knew what he was doing to me and he loved every second of it. He apparently expected me to get like this, and just smirked as I looked over at him with a very pissed off look. At least he couldn't whip me in the car.

When we sat down at Perkins he ordered for both of us. Naturally, every guy in the restaurant between the ages of 13 and 93 had his eyes locked on me as I looked ridiculously whorish. He ordered scrambled eggs and bacon for himself, and pancakes for me. The food came and he began to eat as I poured maple syrup all over my pancakes, just how I liked it. I picked up my fork and started to take my first bite.

"No silverware. You're a pig, eat like one."

"But...Sir!?!?"

His only response was a five second burst from the egg in my cunt. It was all he needed, and I nodded. He controlled my orgasm and I would do anything I had to in order to be allowed to have one.

I first took a sip of my coffee and then stared at my pancakes covered in maple syrup for a few seconds. I looked over to Doug, and then leaned down, using only my mouth to get a bite of the pancakes. This was not going to be easy, and it would certainly be very messy. From that very first careful bite there was already syrup stuck to the sides of my mouth and the tip of my nose.

Laughs and chuckles came from all over the restaurant, and even our teenage waiter couldn't hold his composure when he came back over to ask if we needed anything. He said that we didn't, but the next time he came back to bring us our check he stated that he was sorry but we would have to leave promptly as one of the tables with young children had complained about the way I was dressed.

I had gotten about half of my pancakes eaten, and my face looked utterly ridiculous. I walked funny as he turned the egg on again on our way to the car, promptly turning it off as we got in. I thought we were going home from there, but I was wrong. We were headed to the gym for him to workout, and for him to humiliate me even more.

We walked together into the gym and he went straight to the treadmill to jog a little. He instructed me to kneel beside him, and I did so, looking up at him, but also looking around the gym. After he had jogged for just about ten minutes or so, just enough to begin to work up a sweat, he stepped off the treadmill.

"Follow me," he said.

I walked just a step or two behind him as he walked into the men's locker room. Of course, I wasn't supposed to be there but I quickly learned not to argue. He took me to the last row of lockers right before the bathroom started, and pointed to the corner. I knew he wanted me to kneel there, and I did. He pulled out a bright red Sharpie after he pulled my hair back into a ponytail. "CUMSLUT" he wrote on my forehead, telling me what he wrote although I knew just from the feeling. He posted another sign above my head, although I didn't know what it said, but it instructed people that they could either jack off on me or make me give them a blowjob, and deposit their cum wherever they wanted.

He walked away, and over the course of the next three hours or so (with him turning my egg on periodically, sill never for long enough to cum) I gave seven blowjobs, three of which came in my mouth and I swallowed, the other four cumming all over my face and hair. Many other guys, 14 at my best count, jacked off onto me, most cumming on my forehead some going to my hair and some to my face, although three or four came onto my tits. Of course, none of this was cleaned up and I had cum endlessly dripping slowly from my cheeks and chin, down my chest (making my tank top nearly see-though), and down my stomach. The periodic vibrations in my pussy kept my clit and nipples hard, and I thought about masturbating because it was to the point where I couldn't stand it. I kept my composure, and resisted.

I was more than happy to see him when he walked through the door to the locker room again. He walked right over to me and extended his hand to help me up. I was very sore from being in the same position the last three hours, but was forced to walk at a quick pace to keep up with him as we exited the building. I think a lot of the guys in the locker room were sad to see me go, which gave me a little chuckle. To my estimation it had been at least an hour since the egg had been turned on, but my pussy was still soaked, with wetness dripping down my thighs.

We got into the car and he immediately turned the egg back on. I again pressed my back into the leather car seat, feeling the intensity quickly pulse through my body once more. I got closer. Closer. Closer.

"Do NOT cum, girl," he said sternly to me.

I didn't think I could hold back. I lifted my body off the seat, gripping at the sides of my seat trying to think of something else. I was so close, and—STOP. The egg turned off and I still propped myself up off of the seat, breathing hard, surprised that I hadn't came, actually. I slowly settled back down in the seat as we made the ten minute trip back to his house.

We got out of the car and made the short stroll up the sidewalk and into his house. He pushed me through the door and I fell hard to the carpeted floor of the living room, only able to brace myself slightly. He reached into me with his middle finger and pulled out the vibrating egg, after forcefully pulling my skirt off. His nails dug into my skin as he pulled the tank top, still wet from everyone's cum, up over my head quickly, hitting my face as he did.

He promptly stripped off his clothes, nearly jumping down on my body after he did so, slapping his nearly erect cock on my legs. He grabbed my hips and knelt over on top of me, one knee on either side of me. His cock hovered over my pussy for just a brief second before he thrust into me, pulling my hips up forcefully to meet him as his shaft plunged into my cunt. His grip was firm on my hips as he controlled my body, pulling me up into him and fucking me harder as he did so. He pulled me on and off of him, and it felt so good, I felt an orgasm coming on almost instantly.

His grunts mixed with my moans as he fucked me harder, his balls slapping against my skin with each thrust. I couldn't hold on much longer, and neither could he. We climaxed simultaneously as he continued to impale me with his cock. I arched my back as far as I could, making his cock drive even further into me as I gushed juices all over his cock and his hot cum belted into my pussy. The feeling was different from any other orgasm I'd ever had, as I had been teased—no, tortured—for so long. It was a release that I felt I had worked for, and truly deserved.

"Wow," he said as he collapsed onto my body with his cock still in me, then pulling it out went to lie down beside me on the white carpeted floor. We were both breathing hard and I was truly exhausted, as he turned to me and said, "You were amazing baby, I can't believe you did that for me."

My chest still heaving from my intense climax, I responded simply, "Neither can I."

He wrapped his arm around me and stroked my hair, and I knew the last 20 or 22 torturous hours were over. I knew Doug and I had definitely taken our relationship to another level, although at the time I wasn't sure just quite what that was. What I did know, however, was that this day would not be soon forgotten. The feeling of true, pure submission was more intense than I could have imagined, and while certainly not for me, I was happy for the experience.