A Nice Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Right."

As they walked, Ken asked, "So, you said I was the first one you wanted to have sex with; do I want to know who is second?"

"Dad," Kaki answered without skipping a beat.

"Dad? Wow! You're getting to be quite a little taboo queen."

"Dad's bad, right?"

"No, he's probably very good. You should do him first. Undoubtedly, he's way more experienced."

"I think he would take a lot more work than you did. But what I meant was, is it bad that I want to fuck my dad, too?"

Ken shrugged. "I guess if you're into incest, then all family members are fair game."

"Even mom?"

He stopped short. "You want to do mom, too? When did you start liking girls?"

"I'm not a lesbian. But there's just something about mom. She exudes this sexuality. We were talking about breast sizes yesterday and she cupped mine and I just felt this electric thrill."

"I thought I saw her do that. Mom is hot. I have to admit I've kind of had my eye on her too."

"Then you should go for her too."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to do you, let alone her also."

"But you said you would do me."

"Yes, and I will. But I'm still not sure about it."

"Well, then, I won't push you until you're ready."

"Until I'm ready or you can't wait anymore?"

"One or the other," Kaki smirked.

* * *

Apparently, the mere concession by Ken to have sex with Kaki was the major hurdle he needed to get over being comfortable with the fact that he was going to do it. It gave him such ease that he actually started to look forward to it. Without a doubt, he knew it would be good. But as good as he knew it would be, he couldn't help repeating Kaki's advice over in his mind. And that was that he should go for his mother.

Kaki's other observation about their mom was also ringing in his ears: that their matriarch exuded this sexuality. He discreetly watched her during grilling and dinner. It was as though every move she made, whether sitting, standing, walking, was a sexual act. But he was also quick to realize that none of these moves were any different than they ever were. Obviously, this new awareness of Kaki's had also affected Ken.

"What are you daydreaming about?"

"You," Ken answered without even thinking. But he just as quickly came to his senses, and in that instant, he turned red with embarrassment when he realized he had answered his mother. A quick glance around provided some relief in seeing that they were alone at the table, so his dad or Kaki hadn't witnessed his faux pas.

"I'm almost afraid to ask what," Kate said lightheartedly.

Recovering quickly, Ken explained, "Just thinking how lucky I am to have a great and beautiful mom like you."

"Aw, that's sweet, honey, thanks." She came around, leaned over, her tits rubbing—intentionally?—against his shoulder. Her kiss on his lips seemed more than motherly. Or was he just fantasizing?

* * *

Though the fantasy remained in the back of his mind, it became less pressing for Ken as Kaki stepped up her pressure on him during the week. It began with subtle gestures: a brush against him here, a touch there. Then after a couple of days, she ramped it up: cupping his balls through his pants, grabbing his cock while he was still clothed and finding it almost always hard, pinching his nipples, patting his ass. By Thursday, he couldn't take it any more so he started giving it back in kind. Little did he know, that had been her objective.

In Kaki's mind, when he began returning her "signs of affection," he was ready. He actually took a step further than she had.

On Friday morning, their parents left earlier than usual for work. Kaki was at the bathroom counter applying her make-up in the mirror when Ken entered. She was clad only in bikini panties and a lacy bra. There was barely enough room to pass by her to go into the part of the bathroom where the commode and bathtub were located, and that could be closed off so one of them could shower or use the toilet while the other used the sink and mirror.

Still wearing his sleeping boxers and his morning wood, when he slipped by his sister, Ken intentionally pressed his hard cock against the crack of her ass. Glancing at him through the mirror, she smiled and her eyes widened. Since she voiced no objection, he rubbed himself up and down a few times, causing Kaki to halt what she was doing. To her further surprise, but not protest, his serpent slithered out of the slit in the front of his boxers and he directed it between her legs, which she spread slightly to give him better access.

Kaki didn't know if her brother was merely toying with her or not, but it was starting to feel pretty good. "Go ahead, stick in; make my day."

However, that had the opposite effect. He stopped. "It that really how you want it your first time?"

Still eying him in the mirror, disappointedly, she answered, "I guess not. But you don't have to stop what you were doing."

Ken made a face that said he hadn't considered that, but it was a good idea, so he did. A few minutes later, they both came, soaking each other in a mixture of their juices.

Afterward, she turned to face him with a cum cocktail running down her legs. "Thanks, I needed that." Then on impulse at the sight of his drenched cock, she knelt and licked him clean.

As he stepped into the shower, Kaki reapplied her lipstick, returned to her room to change her panties, dressed and then left for school.

It wouldn't be long now.

* * *

Deja vu.

It was another Friday night sitting in his bed reading, except that he was home alone, and he heard a noise. Ken's parents had decided at the last minute to go out with friends and expected to be late. Kaki was somewhere with her girlfriends and wouldn't be home for a while, either. There it was again. Faint; but worthy of investigation.

Reaching for his bat, as he had last week, Ken tip-toed downstairs quietly, halting several steps from the bottom to observe the front door. After a half of a minute, he decided it was secure and moved on through the living room into the kitchen. No activity, except that the compressor for the refrigerator kicked on startling him for a second. A clock in the living room, it's chime set to silent, made a noise at the stroke of ten.

Rarely alone in the house at night, Ken realized that when all was quiet, their abode breathed its own life. He hung around another minute, and when no other sound was heard, he returned upstairs and stopped short at the entrance to his bedroom. "Well, at least I wasn't hearing things," he noted upon viewing his sister laying on her side in his bed facing the door, covered only to her waist, her head resting in her right extended forearm. She had a thin tank top on and her other hand was fingering one of her nipples which was imprinted in the material. Though Ken hadn't expected this, he really wasn't that surprised, having assumed she would make her attempt in some clever way.

Without a word, Kaki lifted the covers to reveal she only had panties on, but also as an invitation. Ken stepped over to the bed and sat beside her. With no further discussion, she sat up and he leaned over. She put her hands around his neck, pulling him to her where their lips met in a soft kiss. This pressing of lips gradually became more passionate and was capped off by Kaki pulling the tail of Ken's t-shirt up over his head. He rose to a kneeling position to assist. Once that task was completed, she matched his stance and their lips met again.

As they swapped spit, Ken's hand snaked up under Kaki's top to fondle her breasts, which he then bent over to lick and kiss a couple of times before returning his mouth to hers. Now, he lifted her tank up over her tits, but did not remove it, instead pulling her to him so that their chests were pressed together. He sighed feeling there was nothing better than skin against skin. Finally, he could no longer resist, and so, tugged her top completely off. He spread gentle kisses down her neck and shoulders, his hands moving caressingly down her sides and cupping her soft butt.

Both eased down onto their sides facing each other. Kaki tilted more toward her back so that her left breast was sticking straight up. Ken's hand was drawn to it like a magnet, and after a few moments tweaking her nipple, his mouth followed so his tongue could do the same.

When their lips were not touching, Kaki's face could not help forming a smile of joy which widened considerably when Ken kissed his way down her rib cage to her belly. When he reached the elastic of her panties, he couldn't help but tug that obstruction down. Kaki more than willingly lifted her ass and then her legs to accommodate him. Easing between his sister's legs, he kissed his way back up to her face, kneading her tits along the way.

By now, Kaki had latched onto the elastic waistband of his boxers and attempted to pull them down. Ken had to drag himself forward for her to push his underpants far enough down where she could raise her leg and hook her foot to slide them down the rest of the way where he was able to shake them off.

Both now completely naked, Kaki's legs spread wide, her brother's cock dragged along her abdomen so she raised her back pivoting her pussy up to meet him. He grabbed his penis and looked deeply into her eyes. Her face a portrait of lust, she merely nodded her approval for him to continue.

A moment later, he found her opening and let his manhood ease in slowly. Kaki threw her head back and moaned in unmitigated pleasure. She lifted her leg over his ass and he put his arm around it. She couldn't help her head rolling sideways facing away from him but she was lost in a euphoric haze. This was further emphasized by a moan with every delicious thrust he made. This was everything she knew it would be, but not all that she wanted to experience. So, she pushed him back and rolled over onto her abdomen, sticking her rear up into the air.

Ken quickly got the message and moved in to insert his pussy-juice lubricated cock into her vagina from the rear. This was just as delightful and she couldn't help uttering the same unintelligible throaty sounds of joy.

"This is fantastic," Ken mumbled, breathing heavily. "Turn on your side."

Kaki complied without him slipping out. From this position he was able to also suck her tit as he fucked her. With him still on his side, she eased more onto her back, allowing her head to hang off the side of the bed.

But she was moaning and groaning so loudly that Ken had to stop, pull her head up and press his lips to hers to quiet her.

"What'd you stop for?" Kaki finally caught her breath enough to ask.

"You were making so much noise; I didn't want the neighbors to call the cops."

She giggled. "Oh, sorry. It just felt so damned good I couldn't help myself."

"I can't argue with that, but just try to keep it down."

"Okay. But now it's my turn."

"What?" Ken asked, confused.

Kaki explained by pushing him onto his back, straddling his legs, shoving his cock inside her pussy and riding him.

"I could get used to this," he quipped, reaching up to grab her bouncing tits.

Kaki was getting wild, bouncing as though she was on a bronco. But she kept it up longer than he thought she would before collapsing onto her side where he squirmed to do the same facing her. They regarded one another with huge grins on their faces. However, even though attempting to catch her breath, she could not remain idle. Her hand naturally sought his cock and started jerking it.

"I won't last very long if you keep doing that," he warned. Ken rolled her onto her back and entered her in the classic missionary position. "Let's keep it simple our first time and make love, not fuck."

"Why, Ken, I didn't think you were so romantic."

He pumped her slowly, purposefully.

"Oh, god, Ken, that is so good." Kaki lifted her leg so she could reach around and fondle his balls.

"Oh, yes, Kaki!" He picked up his pace.

Suddenly, Kaki could feel her orgasm building. At first, she wasn't certain that's what it was because she felt so much more than she ever had from masturbating or using a dildo. When it happened, she knew she had to grit her teeth or else she would have been heard two blocks away. Finally, she came in a torrent. It was like no climax she had ever experienced. Ken followed a moment later, and what extended her passion was the feel of his dick blasting the inside of her pussy. And that more than anything else made this unlike any feeling she had ever known.

It was no less monumental for Ken as his own moaning clearly indicated. When he finished, all he could do was roll over, panting heavily.

"That was wonderful," Kaki dreamily said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Brother and sister swung their heads toward the door hard enough to nearly give them whiplash. Their mother was standing in the doorway. She didn't appear pleased.

"Oh, god, mom!" Kaki cried, and then realized she was still exposed and grabbed furiously for blankets. "I . . . I . . . I—"

"You what?" Kate asked. Her voice was level, but the kids detected a note of annoyance in it.

"I . . . I . . . I—"

"You forgot to discuss this with me first? As we had always agreed you would. Is that what you were going to say?"

Whimpering, Kaki fumbled for her clothes on the floor and attempted to cover herself as best she could as she ran past her mother into her room, shutting the door behind her. She could be heard crying through the door.

"And does the older, wiser brother have anything to say?"

With his head hung down, Ken humbly said, "I guess there's nothing to say. I screwed up."

"Screwed? Yes, I would say that's appropriate." She then closed the door to his room before walking off.

* * *

Not surprisingly, it was Ken who appeared in Kaki's room the next morning, but only after making certain his parents were not upstairs. He still had his boxers on and a t-shirt. He stayed away from his sister's bed. Kaki, of course, was already awake and also still attired in her normal bedclothes. Redness in her eyes indicated that she had been crying.

"I guess passion has a price," Kaki murmured ruefully.

"What are we going to do?"

"Hide up here forever?"

Ken made a face to show she was being facetious, but he knew she knew she was. "Well, at least we have until they return from their errands."

"They haven't left yet, so I doubt they're going."

"Oh, shit, that's not good. Nothing keeps them from their Saturday outing."

Kaki got out of bed. "Oh, well, we may as well face the music and get it over with."

"I guess you're right."

But their slow pace down the hall, down the stairs to the kitchen did not hint at any real eagerness.

"Good morning," they offered to their parents in a tone that sounded as though breakfast would be their last meal, if they were even allowed to eat.

Kurt looked up from the newspaper, expressionless, and returned a "Morning," in the same vein.

Kate said nothing, but they felt her stoic look spoke volumes.

"Would it matter if we said we're sorry?" Kaki asked.

"And what would you be sorry for?" Kate wanted to know.

"Having sex with my brother?"

"You're asking me?"

"Well, if you could tell me what it is that bothers you about this, maybe we can talk about it," Kaki suggested.

"What do you think is bothering me?"

"Well, I would have thought it was having sex with my brother, but now I'm not sure."

"You think it's okay to have sex with your brother?"

There was something in her mother's tone that Kaki found curious. Her last question was not asked as though Kate thought it was wrong, more like it was just a philosophical discussion. Kaki was not sure how to respond. "Well," she said slowly, knowing she might be treading on thin ice, but also mindful that the woman to whom she was responding had taught her to be honest, "society wants us to believe that it is, but you always taught us that anything between two consenting adults was acceptable."

"And you're an adult?"

"I'm 18. And that's where the law draws the line."

"So, it does." Kate then turned to her other sibling. "What about you?"

With a nervous smile, Ken said, "Can I just agree with Kaki?"

"Can't think for yourself?"

"She put it so succinctly."

"Indeed." Kate turned to her husband. "You have anything to say?"

"You're doing fine."

"Well," Kate resumed, "let's put that issue aside for a moment. What bothers me more is that throughout all of your teenage years since puberty, in all of the discussions we've had about sex, growing up, and so on, both of you always promised that you would talk to your father and I first when you reached a point that you thought you were ready to have sex. But now, you did not. Care to explain why?"

Kaki glanced at her brother. He merely shrugged and she rolled her eyes, realizing it was up to her. "During many of those conversations, you and dad always said that it didn't matter if we wanted to have sex with someone of another race, an older person, or even of the same sex if we thought we were leaning in that direction." Kaki took a deep breath. "But you never said anything about a family member. So, somehow, coming to you about that didn't seem . . ." All she could do was shrug. "Besides, it kind of just happened."

"How did it just happen?"

"It—"

"Let your brother answer this one."

Caught off guard, Ken asked hesitantly, "Would it be enough to say that you and dad brought us up to be close and we just wanted to be closer?"

"That I can understand. But what specifically brought you to that point?"

He stole a glance at his sister, who nodded for him to say whatever he wanted. "We got to talking last weekend about her prom experience and that, while either of us has no problem getting dates, neither has found someone who is like we are. By that, I mean, if I had to pick a perfect female, it would be Kaki or . . . or . . . you," he uttered with a gulp. "She feels the same about me and dad. She came home early last night and . . . well, one thing led to another and . . ." he trailed off.

"And what things led to what other things?"

With a heavy sigh, he shrugged. "A touch, a kiss, an embrace, a fondle . . ." He hung his head, then edged to the end of his seat. "Look, I'm sorry. I . . . we . . . know it was wrong—"

She halted him with a wave of her hand. "I said we'd set that issue aside for now. And for what it's worth, Ken, we brought you up to be open-minded, so to say something sexual is right or wrong is not what this is about."

"Mom, I just don't want you to be mad or upset, and certainly not disappointed in us. But we can't help it if we find our own family attractive."

She leaned closer. "I understand." Kate looked to her husband for support and simply nodded for her to continue. Now, it was her turn to be nervous, and her children sensed it, shooting each other curious expressions. "The reason we always wanted you to talk to us first," their mother went on, "is because we knew this day would come."

There was something in the tone of her voice that made Kaki wonder exactly what her mother was referring to, so she asked, "This day, meaning the day we would want to have sex?"

"This day, meaning the day you would want to have sex with each other," Kate responded to their shocked expressions. "This is why it was so important for you to talk to us first."

But Kaki managed the presence of mind to ask, "And you knew this how?"

"I'm going to answer your question with a story." She stood straight up while turning to face her audience. "Today is going to be a turning point in both of your lives," she announced. "Even more so than last night; actually, in all of our lives."

Kate then suggested that everyone get a cup of coffee and a something to eat if they wanted before reassembling in the den on the sectional. The ottomans were moved out so the family could actually sit.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
123456...8