A Nice Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"But each time, there was something to hear," Ken reminded. "Actually, both of those times it was Kaki coming home. This time, it was the gate outside not properly latched."

"That's strange," Kurt said, "I remember locking it last Sunday. Has anyone gone out since then?"

But no one had, adding to the mystery.

"Well, maybe it wasn't as tightly latched as you thought," Ken suggested.

With a shrug, Kurt said, "Well, maybe."

It turned out that all were famished, so they haphazardly dressed—tank tops and panties only for the women, shorts and no underwear or shirt for Kurt and Ken remained as he was only in boxers—and ate lunch.

To be sure, the sexual tension in the air was as heavy as London fog. Hunger replaced desire during the midday meal, providing brief respite, but only until the taboo subject was raised by Kaki. "Sorry you guys missed your Saturday morning outing," she offered. "But truthfully, I'm not sorry about what happened instead."

"Are you certain?" Kate asked. "Both of you?" she directed to Ken as well.

"I couldn't be happier," Kaki said eagerly.

"Nor I," Ken echoed.

"Remember," Kate reminded, "if at any time either of you starts to have any doubts, regrets, whatever, you must talk to us. Understood?"

"Yes," the siblings chimed in unison.

"I'm serious. Whatever happens from here on, neither of you is expected to do anything you don't want to do. That means neither your father nor I will force either of you to have sex with us or each other unless you positively want to. Is that understood?"

Another chorus of "Yes." This one might have included some eyes rolling.

"And likewise, if neither your father nor I want to have sex with either of you for whatever reason, you will respect our wishes—"

"Yes," Kaki said before her mother finished.

"Yes, what?" Kate asked.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I beat you to it. Yes, I understand."

Now, it was Kate's turn to roll her eyes to Kurt's smirk.

"The last thing I want to say," Kate went on, "is that we might get carried away with each other this weekend since this is all so new to us. But don't think that every waking moment around here will be an open opportunity for sex. We still have our normal lives to live, day to day responsibilities to uphold, and believe me, there will be many times when you will want privacy and alone time." She glanced at Kaki and smirked, "Well?"

"Understood," her daughter replied with a dip of her head.

"Ditto," Ken agreed.

"Good. Then I suggest we carry on with our regular Saturday chores."

* * *

To be fair, the family tried and succeeded fairly well. But watching the women walk around in sheer, skimpy panties, braless with nipples threatening to puncture their tank tops put a tremendous strain on Kurt's and Ken's concentration; not that the shirtless men with their well-toned chests and massive bulges in their shorts had any less mental or physical impact on Kate and Kaki. Still, they managed to get through it and decided on sending out for pizza as an accoutrement to movie night. Cleverly, Kate had chosen a film that had an underlying sexual theme and a fair amount of nudity.

Barely a quarter of the film had passed before the family was a tangle of bodies on the huge sectional, fucking, sucking and just carrying on.

* * *

The movie ended long before the family did. When she awoke in her bed the next morning, Kaki had no idea how she had arrived there or when. But the one thing she was certain of—as a wide grin spread across her face—was that life could not get any better. And that thought remained with her even as she relived the events of the previous day. No regrets and positively no remorse.

An odd notion did occur to her as her hand reached down to her mid-section and felt the dried mixture of fluids. She could now rise and strut into her brother's room, slide into bed with him and do whatever they wanted without fear of repercussions if caught. Ironically, Kaki did not want to. And she could not decide whether it was because there was no danger involved or because there might be other opportunities to be had.

But first, one thing she positively wanted was a shower. Even though the crusty remnants on her body were a pleasant reminder of a special day, cleanliness was just an excuse to start over.

Easing out of bed, still nude, Kaki slipped on a terrycloth robe without realizing that she didn't have to, and headed to the bathroom. A mischievous thought occurred to her so she passed up the bathroom she shared with Ken and walked down the hall to her parents' room. Maybe she could shower with someone! Her mom was still in bed and appeared to still be asleep, but a glance into their bathroom found her dad at the counter shaving—in the nude! How appetizing was that?

Kaki stepped in and stopped behind him so close she was almost pressed against his back and rear. He glanced up and smiled at her, turned and touched her on her nose, and then returned to removing his stubble. In the mirror, she could see his cock slowly coming to attention, and she encouraged it by placing her arms around his abdomen. She rubbed her palms around his belly button, toying with the innie, before spreading out to his upper thighs. Her intent was to tease him a bit before touching his penis but she was as much taunting herself as him so she gently reached out and wrapped her fingers and palm around his now wooden shaft and began stroking.

Kurt continued with his own task as best he could, even as his daughter jerked him a little harder. He reached around her with his left hand caressing her hip, while she wrapped her left arm around his waist, once more fingering his naval. She pressed her face against his upper back, moistened her lips and rubbed them against his skin.

Kaki was enjoying this unusual intimacy, and though content to keep doing what she was doing, she was also somewhat dismayed that he was not responding more. Instead, he merely dried his face and replaced his hand towel on the rack, which forced her hand to leave his rod. But then, to her great satisfaction, he leaned back into position and grabbed her hand to replace it on his dick. She immediately went back to jerking him.

Now, Kurt reached around back and placed both hands on her hips on either side and held on. He took a step back, forcing her to do the same, and then reached in between them and fumbled with the belt on her robe. He managed to get it undone and spread it open so they were skin to skin. Still, he held on to her hips, but only until the robe became cumbersome not more than a moment later. He then did his best to push against the garment until his daughter understood that he wanted her to remove it, which she instantly did.

Cupping Kaki's butt cheeks, Kurt pulled her to him. But she took that to mean that he wanted her in front of him so she eased around, never letting go of his now rock-solid cock and stood just to the side of it so she could continue to pull on it. Even though that had not been Kurt's intention, it was no less a pleasant position because he was able to cup and caress her breasts.

* * *

Having vaguely heard her husband get out of bed, Kate drifted back off to sleep. The sound of the shower woke her again, but its steady pitter-patter had her dozing again instantly. It was the sound of the faucet in the sink being turned off and the ensuing quiet that actually brought her to permanent wakefulness. But it wasn't until she heard groaning that she decided to rise and investigate.

Expecting to maybe see her husband masturbating, which she always enjoyed watching, Kate approached their bathroom stealthily. She stepped back out of view quickly at the sight that greeted her. What she saw didn't really surprise her, and she could not criticize her daughter for being horny—like mother, like daughter—nor Kaki's attraction to Kurt. He was a catch.

Kate really did enjoy watching her spouse masturbate. But now, eying her daughter giving him a handjob was, not surprisingly, wildly erotic. She became aroused herself as she watched Kaki twist her head up to press her lips to her father's.

* * *

As she kissed her father, the thought she had upon awakening this morning bounced back around inside Kaki's head. Could life get any better than this? It was a strain on her neck, but it was too glorious a feeling to move. And then with his gentle hands all over her breasts, she was in heaven. It also prompted her to become more aggressive with her hand so she allowed it to caress his heavy scrotum. But she did need to give her neck some relief, so she moved back behind her dad to her original position.

* * *

The last to awake, Ken sprung up, but this time not because a sound caused it. Instead, it was the absolute quiet stillness. It occurred to him that the others might still be asleep after the very physical day they'd had. A smile lit up his face at the thought of yesterday.

Still aglow and naked, he went to his sister's room aiming to crawl in bed with her. He was surprised to find her gone. Noting that the door to his parents' room was open he ambled off in that direction, careful to remain quiet in case they were still asleep. Peeking in, he was taken aback by his mother peeping into her bathroom. But he also knew in an instant where Kaki was, so he crept up behind Kate allowing his growing prick to mash against her butt crack.

The sight of his nude sister pressed against their naked father jerking him off was not as bad as what he expected to see, but somehow, it was much more erotic. His cock pulsed against his mother.

* * *

Kate was not the least bit startled by her son's approach. In fact, he was just in time as the scene being played out before her was pushing her over the edge. She lifted her leg, planting her foot halfway up the opposite doorframe, not caring that she might be discovered, then grabbed his throbbing manhood—operative word man—and fed it into her wanting, wet pussy.

* * *

Father and daughter were too far engrossed in their own activity to care that the rest of their family were playing voyeurs. As it was, Kurt was nearing an explosion, and Kaki could tell that he was by the tensing of his abdominal muscles and the gentle rocking back and forth of his hips. She increased the speed of her hand up and down his shaft.

* * *

Kate could see that her husband was about to blow, and the expression on his face told her that it was going to be a St. Helens eruption. She wasn't far either, so she pulled on her son's hip for him to accelerate his thrusts. She came explosively a moment later, marking her orgasm with loud screams of pleasure.

* * *

The sound of his wife's orgasm had Kurt firing jets of steaming hot sperm splattering against the mirror until his daughter reached around with her free hand to capture a few globs in her palm. When her dad was finished, she ceremoniously rubbed his love juice into her breasts. Weak-kneed, he put the toilet seat down and sat.

Meanwhile, Kate's leg was tiring against the door frame so she lowered it, thus releasing Ken's cock from her snatch. He was still very hard. Kate crumbled to the floor in a sitting position.

By now, neither of the children had climaxed, a condition that both were acutely aware of. Seeking remedy, Kaki sat on the bathroom counter, legs spread, her pussy wet and oozing. The scene was not lost on Ken, and in seconds he was guiding his missile into her silo.

The parents watched with keen interest as their son pounded their daughter, who was only too willing to take it.

This inspired Kurt to stand beside his daughter, kiss her neck, fondle her breasts and twist her nipples, much to her delight. Not to be outdone, Kate moved to the other side of their children, did the same thing to her son, and in addition, cupped and kneaded his balls.

It was more stimulation than the siblings could handle and both came within seconds of each other in intensely satisfying orgasms.

After all had recovered moments later, Kaki dead panned, "Well, good morning, everyone!"

They all burst out in laughter.

* * *

Surprisingly, or not, by the time Kate and Kurt returned from their usual Sunday morning round of groceries, both parents and children were fairly worn out from all the sexual activity of the previous day and this morning, and aside from copped feels and other assorted brief contacts there was no other carnal action.

The family upheld their traditional Sunday evening grill out. During the meal, Kate studied her children as discreetly as possible to make certain they were still okay with the new family arrangement, but she detected nothing in the expressions or demeanor other than tiredness. Her's and Kaki's eyes did meet and her daughter's smirk told her she had been caught. However, Kaki's wink conveyed a measure of relief.

Following clean-up and other minor standard Sunday evening chores, all members of the Kruger clan retired early.

* * *

Monday morning began as any other with the usual rush of activity to get ready for work and school. If anything, the family's new outlook made it easier because modesty was even less an issue than before. Kate was unaffected by the hustle and bustle. She would be working from home today. She was a graphic artist for a local television station and some of the work she had to do was easier done away from the high energy pace of the newsroom. Translated, that meant in her own abode there would be fewer interruptions.

It also meant that she could work at her own pace. Once the others had departed, Kate took a leisurely bath, soaking in soothing bath oils. Her thoughts took her back to the weekend and all that had happened. If her children's outward behavior was any indication, neither appeared to have been affected by the family's new openness. Their repeated reassurances were . . . reassuring . . . but as their mother, she remained cautious.

She had intended to confine her thoughts to the behavior of her children to recall if there had been any signs of adverse reactions, and even though she could not, it was extremely difficult to remember all of the incredible sex they'd had and not become aroused. And tempting as it was, Kate behaved herself and did not get herself off, hoping that the others would be up to the task tonight.

Dressing in her preferred casual attire—her signature tank top and a jean skirt—Kate headed down to the small office off one end of the den to begin her work.

Not long after, there was a knock at the door. She was not expecting anyone, no delivery, although the station sometimes sent a courier over with something that could not be emailed (which is why she dressed to the extent that she did) but they usually called to alert her that someone was on the way. She was surprised to see Michael Ryder at the door with a big envelope. Kate was not afraid of him nor his presence, but given Kaki's failed prom date and the subsequent issue with the keys, she thought it wise not take chances. She opened the door only a few inches. "Michael, what are you doing here?" was her less than gracious greeting.

"Hello, Mrs. Kruger." He was as polite as he could be. "I'm here to talk."

"Well, Kaki is at school, which I guess, is where you should be also."

"It's actually you I would like to talk to."

"Oh? And why is that?"

Nervous and hesitant, Michael did his best to maintain his politeness. "No disrespect to the rest of your family, Mrs. Kruger, but they seem quick to fly off the handle. I'm hoping I can reason with you."

"What makes you think I'm any different?"

"I'm just hoping you are."

Kate studied him for a moment hoping to see past his mask of civility, because she was certain that's what it was. But she decided to hear him out, so she stepped aside to let him in and directed him to the sofa in the living room. She took the chair perpendicular to him, noting his fidgeting with the envelope. "Is that part of your reasoning?" she asked, gesturing to the item.

"It is."

"Something you want me to see?" In that instant, Kate knew this was not going to be good. But whatever it was, she prepared herself not to show any emotion.

Michael fumbled with the clasp, pulling out photographs. He thumbed through them quickly before handing them over to her.

Accepting the pictures, she was not really surprised that he had photos of their family love fest on Saturday. Suddenly, the sounds that had awakened Ken from their nap and the opened gate become clear. "You took these?"

He grinned, suddenly bolder, "I did."

"Not bad. So, in addition to art you got a show as well."

"Well, the pictures do tell the story," he pointed out, "but not nearly as nice as being there."

Kate would have loved to have gotten up and slap the smug expression right off of his face, but she kept her cool. "Would you excuse me for a minute?" Without waiting for his approval, she got up and went into the den.

Michael had not anticipated this and he found it worrisome. What was she doing? Calling her husband? The police? Surely she would not risk exposing her family. Tormenting thoughts bounced around his head. He thought he had planned this perfectly. Was there something he had not considered? He started searching his mind for an alternate plan, running various scenarios through his mind. He found some relief in the sound of the toilet flushing.

Then, he heard, "Michael, can you come in here?"

He followed the sound of her voice to the den with the infamous sectional sofa. He found her seated in one corner and gestured for him to sit perpendicular to her.

"So, what are you going to do with these?" She made sure to phrase it casually, void of concern.

"Depends on you."

"What do you want? Money?"

"No," he answered with a preposterous smirk.

"Kaki?"

"Well, we might get to her. But it's you I want."

"Me?" Kate couldn't help but let her surprise show. "What do you want with me?"

"Oh, come on, Mrs. Kruger. You fucked your son, and for all intents and purposes, your daughter. What do you think I want?"

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want to fuck you."

"Why me? Why not Kaki since your first attempt failed?"

"Oh, the only thing I'd like better that fucking you is fucking her. Who knows, maybe we'll eventually have a threesome. But first, I want you. You're the hottest mom out there. All the guys would give their left nuts to fuck you."

"Oh, so you want to be able to brag."

"Of course, I'd like to. But that isn't my goal. At least not up front."

"And you think I'm going to just undress and let you have your way with me?"

"It's better than the alternative."

"Which is?"

"Do I have to spell it out?"

"Humor me."

Michael shrugged. "The internet, Facebook."

"In other words, blackmail."

"Oh, Mrs. Kruger, that's so harsh. I'm bigger and better than your husband and your son. Once you start with me, you won't want to stop."

"My, we are sure of ourselves."

"Try me." He assumed a very serious, very determined, almost scary expression. "Now."

Thinking quickly, Kate decided not to let him have total control. "No, not now. Ken will be home for lunch soon, and as you've already pointed out, he's quick to fly off the handle and you know what he would do to you. He's already got it in for you from the prom incident. He won't care about pictures on the internet."

The slight flinch in Michael's eye told Kate her bluff had worked. But he was not going to let her off that easily. "Then I guess I'll just have to settle for a hand job today. But I'll be back tomorrow for the real thing." He clenched his teeth. "So, you be prepared to go all the way. Let's start with a kiss."

"You should be kissing girls your own age." But he was already leaning in with his lips puckered, so she gave him a quick peck.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
1...345678