A Nice Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers

Kaki merely closed her eyes and enjoyed the euphoria. Not knowing if she had fallen asleep and was dreaming, she felt something warm, long and tubular rub her shoulder, neck and cheek. Opening her eyes, she saw that it was a cock and a big one at that. Allowing her gaze to drift further up, she was shocked to see the uniform shirt of the policeman. Still feeling the tongue in her pussy, she glanced down to see a similar look of surprise on her mother's face.

But before her brain could process all of these visions, a voice bellowed.

"What the hell is going on here?"

It was her dad. It was followed seconds later by a similar remark from Ken.

Coming to her senses, Kaki remarked, "For a policeman, that's quite a nightstick you have there, Uncle Todd."

"I should have known you'd make an entrance when you returned, brother," Kate said. "What did you do to that poor, unsuspecting boy?"

"Seriously, what's going on here?" Ken asked.

"And what's this about returning and a poor, unsuspecting boy?" Kurt followed up.

Kate quickly told the story of Michael's visit, his threat, and her attempt to counter bluff. "Kaki became suspicious and had the good sense to call in my brother."

"I'm going to kill that guy," Ken threatened.

"Do you realize I could arrest you for saying such a thing in front of a police officer?" Todd warned.

"Oh, come on, Uncle Todd," Ken said.

"Besides, he's all taken care of. I put the fear of God in him. I even convinced him to give me the memory card from his camera with his original pictures on there. Said I let him go, if he did. He was only too eager."

"What if they're still on his computer?" Kate wanted to know.

"He swore he printed them directly from the camera," Todd reported. "And I believe him. The kid was just too scared. Hell, he might have even crapped in his pants. Besides, I told him that if I ever heard that he bothered you again, I wouldn't go so easy on him the next time."

This brought a round of chuckles from everyone.

Then a new female voice appeared and asked, "And I can hardly wait to hear the explanation of this compromising scene." It was Todd's wife, who gestured to Kaki sprawled out nude on the counter, Kate in only panties hovering over her daughter's pussy, and her husband's deflating cock resting on their niece's shoulder. "I mean, is this a private orgy or can anyone play?"

"Sorry, guys," Todd offered. "I called Elaine and told her what was happening and she wanted to come over and hear all about it."

But the others were laughing anyway.

Kaki was about to scramble to hide herself from her aunt when her mother stopped her.

"It's okay, sweetie. I told Todd and Elaine that you and Ken were now all in the family. Elaine's family is just like ours."

"That's amazing," Kaki said, easing off the counter. "I don't know how you guys find each other."

"I'm from the same town that your parents are from," Elaine explained, which of course, the girl already knew, as she and Kaki followed Kate into the den. "So, it was pretty easy to find someone like-minded."

"How about a beer, Todd?" Kurt asked, as the three guys congregated around the island to talk.

As the women climbed into a corner of the sectional, Kaki said in disappointment, "I won't be so fortunate here in the city."

"No, I'm afraid you won't," Kate agreed. She was sitting in the middle of the huddled threesome and she gave her daughter a sympathetic, but serious kiss.

"Maybe we should move back to your town," Kaki suggested, "where there'll be more opportunities."

The two others laughed as Elaine swooped in to kiss Kaki. "Sweetie, it's not like it was. Civilization has come there. It's growing and folks like us are few and far between, particularly since most of our kind have moved away. Except the older people, of course."

Kate joined in, making it a three-way kiss, something Kaki had never experienced. It was quite exciting.

Kate then leaned over and sucked her daughter's tit again. "Elaine, you've got to try this sweet, young nipple."

So, Elaine bent down and did the same. "That is nice."

"No, kidding," Kaki commented.

"But you have too much on," Kate noted as she reached over and lifted off her sister-in-law's shirt, while Elaine removed her own bra.

Now, in a circle, the three women each fingered one nipple of each of the other two, but only for a minute because the older ladies wanted to suck on each of Kaki's some more.

"Now, you're talking," Kaki moaned.

But Kate stopped them again after a few minutes to pull off her panties. Elaine followed suit and finished undressing. Now, all three were completely unclothed. Kate and Kaki kissed again while Elaine sucked on her sister-in-law's nipple. Kaki had always loved to kiss, enjoyed making out with guys, but she was learning that no one kissed like her mother.

"Here's something my sisters and I used to do," Kate said as she maneuvered her daughter on to a sitting position, spread her legs and once again put facial lips to labial lips.

Kaki's curiosity about her mom's rear sticking up in the air was quickly explained when Elaine, on her back, slid under and between Kate's thigh's and Kate lowered her pussy to her sister-in-law's mouth. There were a number of comments and questions that occurred to Kaki, but she was enjoying her mother's tongue too much to want answers. Add to that the sight of her aunt tonguing her mother and it was all too exciting not to just enjoy.

Unfortunately, it didn't last long enough because Elaine crawled up on Kate's back. "I want a taste of that young pussy." So, Kate inched over and they took turns. As it turned out Elaine was almost as good at pussy licking so Kaki didn't care. All the while, Elaine was rubbing her pussy on Kate's back and ass.

Kate spread her legs so Elaine could kneel with one leg between Kate's. Kate was now able to rub her pussy against her sister-in-law's thigh. Now straddling, Kate's thigh, Elaine was able to do the same thing. And all the while, all of this female sex was making Kaki hornier than she could ever remember being. She could lay here forever and let her mother lick her pussy.

But when Kate stopped to come up for air, she remarked, "This is fun, girls, but I need a dick."

The other two couldn't help but laugh. Elaine kneeled upright and announced in the direction of the kitchen, "We need a dick in here. Kate needs a dick!"

With the women still giggling, Ken wasted no time in coming to the rescue, since he wasn't quite old enough for a beer yet. The ladies cheered as he climbed up onto the sectional. While still standing, he removed his shirt as his mother undid his belt and zipper. He sat on the back of the sofa to remove the remainder of his clothes as Todd followed. All three women rose to assist the cop in removing his uniform.

Elaine grabbed her nephew's cock and sucked it. Kaki and Kate shared her brother's penis, each taking a side and dragging their lips up and down its length.

Ken had always found his aunt to be a very attractive woman, not quite as much as his mother, but more than enough to fantasize about her. Certain there would be more opportunities, but not really wanting to gamble, and since he had already fucked Kaki and his mom, he wasted no time in laying Elaine down and entering her missionary style. She offered no resistance. Her moans only encourage him to continue as she pulled his face and lips to hers.

Not too far over, Kaki was on her back slurping her uncle's cock, while her mother's incredible tongue was back in her pussy. These three were close enough that Elaine was able to reach over and fondle her niece's left breast.

Kurt had finally come over to join the party and Kaki arose to undress him. She teasingly unbuttoned his shirt, but did not remove it, then undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. While he was attempting to step out of them, his daughter pulled the waistband of his undershorts down just enough to allow his cock to flop out. She instantly caught it in her mouth, sucking it and teasing the tip with her tongue.

Kate's mouth replaced Kaki's on Todd's cock. And as Kurt pulled away to get out of his clothes, Kaki stretched out on her stomach and pulled her brother up to taste her aunt's pussy on his rod. Elaine then lay on her side where she was able to still lock lips with her nephew. Ken reached over and rubbed his thumb on his mother's asshole. Kurt rejoined the group by spreading his daughter's legs and tonguing her snatch and rear.

Only moaning sounds could be heard from anyone.

Ken was really enjoying making out with Aunt Elaine, so he twisted away from Kaki to concentrate on that effort. With Kaki now free, her father laid her down and mounted her missionary style. Their lips met in a wet, sloppy kiss.

Ken slid down to sample Elaine's pussy with his tongue.

Father and daughter were kissing passionately as she wrapped her legs around his back. She was immersed in this wonderful slow fuck by a real man who knew what he was doing.

Kate and Todd switched positions so he could go down on her. This reminded her of the good old family orgies they used to have at home. Elaine and Ken did likewise. This also enabled Kate to reach over and run her fingers through her husband's hair.

Todd didn't have the opportunity to fuck his sister very much anymore, so he now used the time to do just that. She willingly accepted his familiar cock in her wet pussy. The ferocity with which he pounded her caught the attention of the others who adjusted their positions to watch. Kaki turned over on her stomach and Kurt straddled her legs entering her from the rear. The young girl loved the tightness of this position. All Ken wanted to do was fuck his aunt again, so he did.

Glancing around as her dad plugged away at her, Kaki watched her mother and uncle for a bit, noting the intensity of their copulation. She then turned her attention to her brother and aunt, who were also going at it hot and heavy. Switching between the two couples was more than she could take and she felt that familiar build-up in her pussy and before she knew it she was having the most incredible orgasm she thought she had ever had. She didn't want it to stop. But it triggered Kurt's climax and he pulled out just in time to spray his seed all over his daughter's ass and back.

In chain reaction, hearing and seeing father and daughter caused Kate and Todd, who had already been fiercely at it started to cum. He blasted her vagina with a gush of sperm, and the feeling of warm, gooey liquid coating her inner walls brought her to a big, satisfying orgasm.

Meanwhile, Ken was still plowing away at Elaine. The sound of the others was an inducement, but the young man wanted to hold out as long as he could. Somehow, he felt his aunt was reading his mind.

After their workout, Kurt and Todd returned to the kitchen for more cold beer. Still on the sectional, Kaki knee-walked over to watch her brother and aunt. Kate joined her, and the two stretched out on their stomachs so they could get bird's eye views from the rear of Ken's cock as it pistoned in Elaine's well-saturated pussy. Kaki reached in and fondled her brother's balls as they swung to and fro.

Seeing her husband's cum dripping down her daughter's ass between her legs, Kate lay down and started licking it off. Likewise, Kaki could see a white glob oozing out of her mother's hole, so she positioned herself in a sixty-nine with Kate and the two cleaned each other up.

Unlike the others, when Ken felt his orgasm rising, he slowed his pace and fucked his aunt gently, kissing her mouth softly, basically making love to her, as had been his fantasy. While no less satisfying or immense, they came together tenderly, Elaine whispering for Ken to come inside of her, which only made it that much better for him. Even after they came, he continued to thrust because it still felt good.

Kurt and Todd returned to the den, beers in hand and stood at the end of the sectional. "When you're finished cleaning each other, we could use tidying up," the cop remarked.

Kate and Kaki squirmed over to the edge and sucked the cock of the man that had fucked them until their penises were clean and shiny with saliva.

Ken and Elaine finally pulled apart and the two Kruger women were at her pussy sucking all of the cum out of her.

Finally, all six sat on the sofa at various places. All were relaxed.

It was Todd who lifted his bottle and said, "Here's to a nice family!"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers
1...345678