All Comments on 'A Nice Vacation'

by ldawson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is weak on so many levels

First of all you need an editor. Then you need a new story. Writing from the point of view of a man tell his wife or girlfriend about what they did is very boring for the reader. YOu should be telling us what you and your wife did, not tell her. She already knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wish I had been there!!

Hey, I liked the story. One thing that made it more interesting for me is the fact that I am from Canada and take that ferry quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BORING

Only rank amatures write in this text and use old tired out plots.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 18 years ago
Reads like a Owner's Manual

After reading it, I had the impression that is was like a how-to manual. Perhaps it might work better if it was a description of exploits from a 3rd person view (he did this, she did that) or something. Otherwise, I just felt like I was being told what to do...

Change the tense, and add some more background and you may just have something!

Don't give up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
biGAY Action Blew Interest

I'm sure some bigay guys will like the cock sucking all 3 males do to each other, but is that fair to the wife whore. She may think she is only the cock bait if you keep that up or down.

She is in this for other multiple mixed(?) cocks in her holes not youse sweet fella's sucking up her time and cocks.

So, stop the gay surprises, get an editor and some mental health time - then try again but go gay catagory or relucktantly give up your cock time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sad

Relax, tell more about the charaters, the mechanics are boring, lust the unknown and being scared to loose your self is the sexie part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another example of a plot line that has become a cliche

On the Loving Wives category of Literotica if the subject line is that if a loving couple are going on a cruise to foreign lans or just traveling to foreign lands they we all know what will happen and almost word for word the ending. This plot line is totatlly lacking in imagination and eroticism. If a husband wants to wife to act like a slut, why not save a bunch of money and go to a biker bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would

Have left you on the ferry, because I'm no fairy

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
What?

This sounded like a fantasy story you were writing to your wife, To bad you turned a shy wife into a slut in an instant, instead of working it in, There is no realism in this story, just a letter to a wife, It was a good story which could have been better if you had given life to your characters. anyway, thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ravings

This is the raving of an idiot. Even the anonymous minions didn't like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is how you holiday i know we do as nobody knows us and we have no inhibitions and enjoy a lot of sex. This year she invited her long time friend who was aware of some of our sexual activities and was intrigued. We had a villa with a pool rented so lots of space. She was a little shocked when my wife told her that she enjoys having three cocks inside her at the same time and that i liked to watch and video her enjoy herself. First night out wife invited two guys back for drinks and it ended up both of them getting fucked by the guys and me which her friend admitted she enjoyed and wanted more. As the holiday progressed my wife asked the guys had they any hot friends who would like to party with us and have some fun and by the fifth day there were seven guys not including me pleasuring them both and the first time i got to 69 her friend while a guy was fucking her and yes after he filled her and pulled out i pulled her down onto my mouth and sucked both their sex juice into my mouth. Her friend got to try a lot of first experiences like cum kissing and being filled with three cocks and her first vaginal double penetration and a little lez action with my wife in front of everyone which she admitted was a first and she liked it. Back home we return to mundane with the odd weekend away fun but now my wife and her friend getting a lot more bisexual together and me getting to fuck both. Not everyones cup of tea but we enjoy everytime so thats all we care about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous