A Nice Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldawson
ldawson
4 Followers

We continue changing places with you for awhile and then decide it's time to try something else.

We all stand up, pulling you up from the bed ( still blind folded ) and tell you to squat down in front of us and to please us. You reach out to find our hard cocks pointing directly at you and you immediately go for them, pulling one, then another into you mouth, you hands making their way around to each and every one. You take the time to pull our cocks up into the air and lick our balls ( both Mitch and I are shaved ) and to occasionally even suck them into your mouth while continuing to jerk us off.

While you are doing this, one of us ( always taking turns ) drops down behind you and fingers your opened pussy, pulling on you pussy lips, sliding our fingers up into you. You have so much lubricant and cum between your legs that you are dripping on our hands and the floor, but no one minds and we continue to make you orgasm. When it's my turn behind you, I play with your pussy a bit but then slip a finger deep into your tight ass again, this causing more moaning and gasping, at least as much as you can do with a mouth full of cocks. I don't stop at just one finger, I slip a second into you and know you are ready to have that opening filled too. ( During this, you are only really sure about which cock is in your mouth, having finally figured out who's is who's....you tell us you want to see our tools and we remove your blindfold. )

Once you can see them, you are even more excited ( not knowing how that could ever be ) and make love to them with your hands and mouth even more vigorously. I lay on the floor and tell you to squat over me, you do, sliding your pussy onto my cock and start to ride it. I hold you and fuck you as hard as I can, seeing you take on the other two with your mouth is very exciting to see. Your tits are bouncing as the guys have your nipples in their fingers and I can see them stretching with each bounce, just like having them pulled.

I can see by the look on John's face that he is about to shoot his load all over you. You can feel it as his cock is expanding in size and he starts to get rigid. You turn all your attention to his tool and I slow down so you can be more stable. You start to taste his cum as it starts to shoot out and pull him from your mouth, allowing him to shoot his creamy load all over your chin and tits. He has been very excited from the amount of cum that shoots from him ( he's probably been hard all day long thinking about what might happen tonight, as I have been ). His cum covers your tits and runs down your tummy, down to your pussy and drips down onto me. You continue to pump his tool 'till it's done shooting out and you then pull it into your mouth and suck him dry, licking every last drip from him, your tongue licking up and down the slit in his head. John falls back and sits in the chair, completely spent, with a very happy and satisfied look on his face. You know he'll be back again for more, as does he.

You get off of me and jump onto the bed, asking Mitch and I to do you. Mitch goes straight for your pussy ( which you were hoping for, that feeling of your pussy being spread wide opened by his thigh, wide cock ), grabbing you, pushing you back onto the bed, bringing your legs up over his head and slipping his wide cock deep inside you. You are overcome with his quickness and the width and hardness of his cock. He is no longer slipping in and out of you slowly, this time he is forceful and fucking you hard and fast. You can't contain the pleasure from between your legs and scream out in orgasm after orgasm. Within a few moments I have gotten above you and have my cock in your mouth, silencing your screams but we can tell you are losing control as your body convulses with orgasmic force.

It seems like forever to you but it's only about 3 or 4 minutes before Mitch can't contain himself and pulls his cock from your spasming pussy and shoots his load from your clit, across your belly, up across your breasts and onto your face and my cock. You lick his cum from my cock and continue to suck me. Mitch re-inserts his cock back into your quivering pussy and continues to fuck you, bringing you back to a full orgasmic state.

I too can no longer wait and shoot my full load of cum deep into your mouth. You grab around my waist, tip your head all the way back and pull my cock into your throat, having me shoot my load straight into you. You are arched up with your tits pushed up into the air. After a few seconds you relax, letting my cock pull from your throat, licking and sucking it clean of any cum. Mitch pulls his cock from your pussy and we both fall back onto the bed.

You are just about passed out.

We made some plans for this earlier and have lots of water bottles ready. We open on and pour it on you, rubbing our hands all over you, washing all our cum off you and it runs onto the bed spread. The cool feel of the water and the feel of 6 hands rubbing all over your body brings you to another orgasm on it's own. We are all amazed at how many orgasms you have had ( and continue to have ) and it excites us all. We decide that we need to take a little break first and maybe have something to eat. We order from room service....wondering how we are going to receive it....we three guys decide you should answer the door the same as you did with us just to see the look on the buss boys face.

......We'll let you think about how you answered the door and how the food got into the room....and what happened with the buss boy....that might be in another story.....but you can stop for a minute and use your imagination.......

After we have some water ( a lot of it ) and something to eat, we all make a quick trip though the shower to rinse off a bit. John is the last on in the shower, when he comes out from drying off, he finds you, Mitch and I all on the bed ( we've removed the bed spread ) and you are taking care of the erections that we presented you when we returned. John sits back to watch. You suggest some 69 action and we agree. You straddle me, my cock at your mouth and my mouth at your pussy, actually, more on your pussy lips and clit.

You have one leg up, using your foot and are on the other knee. Mitch comes up from behind you, asking if I mind that he joins in....I tell him I'd ( and you'd ) love it if he did.

Mitch positions himself to slip his throbbing hard cock into your freshly washed pussy, knowing he can make it nice and creamy again. I'm so close and the view is unbelievable...seeing his wide cock push open your pussy lips and to see his head disappear into your pussy. I go back to licking your clit, tasting more and more of you as Mitch slips in and out of you. Several times Mitch mis- calculates, pulling out just a little to far and his cock slides on the outside of your pussy, over your pussy lips and across my tongue. I can taste you really good as he does this and lick your cum off his cock before he re-inserts it back into you.

You have John's cock up at your face now and you have started taking turns with his and mine. Shortly John drops down and kisses you. You tell him to join you with my cock and he does. The two of you slide your tongues up and down my cock, then you take it into your mouth and John does the same. While you two are working on my hard cock, I have my mouth busy with Mitch as he is taking turns fucking your pussy and my mouth. I have position myself so whenever he misses you, his cock slips right into my mouth, covered with your cum, and after a couple of strokes in me, he puts it back into you and I lick you.

Through out all of the licking and sucking and fucking, you continually are orgasming ( as I can tell from the amount of your cum that is being pushed into my mouth and onto my face by Mitch's cock continually slipping in and out of you.....and me.... ). We change positions again, this time with you bent over the bed and the three of us take turns fucking you from behind, some of the time slow and easy, some of the time fast and hard, but all of the time with you screaming out orgasmic sounds. John then lays on the bed and tells you to ride his cock. You get up on top of him, on your knees ( your legs being a bit sore after all the activities you have been though ) and slip his cock up into you.

At the same time, Mitch stands on the bed by Johns head, his cock at your mouth and you take his full cock in. As the three of you are busy fucking, I get beside you and start to play with your breasts. My other hand, I've covered with more lubricant and I start to massage your ass, slipping my fingers up and down across your ass hole, each time slipping it in a bit further until, soon, it is fucking you as much as John's cock is. Soon I have two fingers in you and you are enjoying everything. You know you are about to finally feel what it's like to be triple penetrated, all of your holes being filled at once.

I remove my fingers and lube up my hard cock ( which has been rubbing on your side all along, more pre-cum dripping out as I do ), get behind you and slip my cock into your ass. You come to an intense orgasm as I do, letting us all know you really enjoy what is happening.

After a bit, we all get off you and I pull you back over the edge of the bed and continue to fuck your ass, telling the others that they are really missing a tight fit. You are orgasming constantly having your ass used like this. John is standing beside me and I ask him if he's like to try and he eagerly say YES. I pull from you and before you know it, he's taken my place, fucking you even harder than I was. I continue to jerk on myself in front of you ( so you can see ). You are sweating and look as though you're about to pass out. Within a minute or so, I start spraying your face with my second load of cum. You are to tired ( or pre occupied ) to do anything about it and it drips from your face. John then says he's about to cum and pulls from you, shooting his load all over your ass.

Mitch is the only one who hasn't enjoyed your tight ass and is now standing behind you. He lubes up his wide cock and slides it into your pussy first. After a few plunges in and out he starts to finger your ass as he fucks your pussy. You know you'll know when he's in you. He then pulls his finger and cock from you, re-lubes his cocks and pushes the head of it against your ass's opening. You can feel as it opens you wider then either John or myself could have done. His head pushes in and you gasp, raising your head, your eyes now wide open. He removes his cock and then pushes it back in. He does this several times, letting you get used to his size before sliding if further into you. Soon he is fully fucking your tight ass and you are in orgasmic heaven again. You never thought you'd enjoy anal sex like this but fine that it's almost more intense then in your pussy....it sure it tighter and you can really feel size differences....and you love it.

It's not very long before Mitch is ready and pulls his cock from you, both John and I swing you around and Mitch shoots his second load all over your tits, your hands rubbing it all over you, your eyes wide and a very large smile on your face. After he's done shooting on you, you grab his cock, sucking him dry and licking him clean too.

After some rest and another quick shower, the three of us guys go down for a drink, leaving you to rest on the bed. Both guys thank me for letting them enjoy my young horny nympho wife and I thank them for helping to make the trip memorable for us all. I come back up to the room only to find you sound asleep. I cover you and lay beside you, kissing your neck, telling you I LOVE YOU and falling to sleep myself.

The next morning, we awake, you are a bit sore but very happy. You ask me if I ever found out how you got them to the table on the ferry. I tell you they had told me when having the last drink the night before...that you had winked to them each, while licking the salt off your Margarita. When asked who and how they ended up with their finger in your pussy, they said you had told them about fantasies and how wet it made you to think about them. One of them ( Mitch I found out ) said he thought you were playing with them and you asked if he'd like to make a bet on it. He said yes, moved his chair to face away from the table ( giving him easier access, also making it less obvious ) and moved closer to you. You had turned toward him and spread your legs a bit for him, thinking he was all talk....but found his hand sliding up your inner thigh...so you had spread your legs further. You thought he's just rub against your panties, finding them damp and that would be all, but before you know it, he's pulled your panties aside and was rubbing his fingers up and down your wet slit. You slumped down in your chair, spread your legs even wider and he surprised you as he slipped two fingers all the way up into you, bringing you to an instant orgasm. Mitch had said he thought you orgasmed right then....which you said you did and I know he was right.

ldawson
ldawson
4 Followers
12