All Comments on 'A Night at the Baths'

by LeathermanCraig

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cybrfuncybrfunover 16 years ago
Good Story, But...

one thing that kept distracting me was that you capitalized "Me" every time it appeared...it was very distracting. Also, you had a couple of minor typos and you hyphenated words that didn't need to be, and didn't hyphenate words that should be. Run it past an editor before posting and you will have a VERY loyal following soon! I know I look forward to more from you as your narrative skills are OUTSTANDING! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One minor concern

The capitalized "Me' and "My" were a little distracting. I'm not sure why you did so and I kept wondering if there was some significance that I should have picked up on. Overall, your writing was good and the story was a good read. Well done.

LeathermanCraigLeathermanCraigover 16 years agoAuthor
An explanation

Just so you all know - the capitalization of My and Me and such is based in the world of Kink, BDSM, Leather... A Leather Top or Daddy or Sir or Dom or ______ (fill in the title of your choice) is ALWAYS capitalized. So even pronouns referencing to the Dom are always capitalized. A submissive, on the other hand, is ALWAYS lower case - even in the use of his or her proper name.

In this story, the author is a Dom - a Leather Top - and so the first hand account would require the use or the upper case My, Me and other such references.

If the tale was told from the point of view of a sumbissive, it would all be lower case.

And yes, I am the author and just offering an explanation of the use of Me and My vs. me and my.

Thanks for the great comments and keep 'em cumming and I'll try to keep you cumming.... new submissions are on the way!!!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 15 years ago
Loved it

The bath is my favorite place. I love the openness and the accepting. You did a great job describing. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story,

I havw done the samething in albancy ny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
distracting "Me"

The use of capitalised "Me" and "My" is distracting because the story itself isn't about domination or BDSM in any form. The author was presumably a dominant, but is the actual character to any notable or unusual degree dominant or submissive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

My first trips to the baths were to get fucked. I had been fucked a few times by an old friend back home and a couple strangers. When I landed in California and heard about the baths, I was soon wanting to check it out. The first visit was an experiment to see what it was all about. I learned fast. Seeing all the guys who were getting fucked, it didn't take long for me to get some too. The first one was a young man who had entered the place right after me. In the locker room I got a look at his cock and it was impressive. As I wandered through the place I found a group room where there were several guys engaged in various acts. As I stood there watching, a guy walked up to me, took hold of my hard cock and without saying a word, went to his knees and began sucking me. When I was about to cum, I pushed him away and he left.

I found an area where there were glory holes and I briefly stroked a few cocks that were hanging through the holes. I continued browsing until I found an area which had small enclosed areas which reminded me of dog houses. I climbed into one and while facing the opening, had several guys knelt outside the opening and offered their cocks for me to suck. At that time in my life I didn't suck cock so I turned to face the opposite way. I put some lube on my ass and hoped for the best. Soon there was someone massaging my ass cheeks and worked his way to fingering my ass hole. It felt good so I moaned with pleasure as he inserted two fingers into me.

Within a couple more minutes he was kneeling between my legs and running the head of his hard cock up and down my ass. It felt so good that I raised up for him and he slowly entered me. As he slowly fucked me, I was in heaven, I loved that feeling. It had been quite a while since I had a cock in me and I was really enjoying it. As I met his strokes, he fucked me harder and faster. I could tell he was about ready to cum and didn't have to wait long. As he thrust hard and and grunted like a bull, I was also grunting with the pleasure he was giving me. Finally he thrust as hard as he could and as he held me tightly by the hips I felt his cock throbbing inside of me. Then I could feel his cum filling the space around his cock. When he was spent, he laid there for a few minutes and as his cock shrunk within me, he told me how wonderful it felt. I told him that I had also enjoyed it and that I hoped we could do it again sometime soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous