All Comments on 'A Night at the Theatre'

by Jade_Garcia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderalmost 10 years ago
excellent first story

The writing is well above the norm here on Literotica. Sadly, you are discovering that there is a little clique of haters that 'punishes' stories of marital infidelity with low ratings. Please don't let it discourage you - it's no reflection on the quality of your writing or the eroticism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great job

Always great to read a story by an author who is both creative and a quality writer. Thanks for sharing. And ignore the whiners that haven't figured out that a good story usually comes from a bit of darkness in the author's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read

I rreally enjoyed your short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The author just prove to be a horrible person!

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact she demonstrate to be a very horrible person by cheating her husband in their 10th anniversary and betray her best friend. Those two things combined just to cover her whore style.

This is something to think about!

I'm a married woman who had the opportunity to cheat my husband and betray my friend. Although I decided to stick with my principle and honor my vows with my hubby and maintain my friendship.

This is the values we should preserve......please respect friendship and the love.

1* for this woman.....and remember we are not like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We want part 2!

It was a hot story with a funny/ironic twist. Those who criticise it are spouting nonsense. It's a STORY, in the "loving wives" section, & they very often involve marital infidelity. THEY SHOULDN'T READ these stories if they object to it!.

You write well; don't stop. How about part 2 (& more?) of this story? There's a lot more there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty well written. Vile, worthless protagonist

To those who get offended by criticism based on morality on a (your words) sex site, few areas life call for the judicious guidance of compassionate morality more than sex does. Especially if the sex involves LTRs, marriages, kids etc.

Even in a story like this, if she just owned the fact she is committing a transgression against her old man and her friend, it would improve the palatablity of the story a lot. OldBearSwitch. This is a long way from an honest open marriage.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Well-told

and without racial overtones as is so often the case here. The story has lots of insight into behaviour eg the bit about the conventions in France at the end. For me it remains a genuine question: how do women seem instinctively able to balance their relationship with hubby with a typically small cock and their ability to sound out an encounter with a big one? Do women actually seek out guys with small cocks to perform the hubby role while keeping their options open? What happens when they have an encounter with a guy who is less well endowed than hubby? Of course there are sites that explore how you can guess whether a guy is well endowed before doing anything -- the methods never seem fool-proof!

So how did Jenny not notice her bloke's behaviour the night of the theatre? Weren't they at the hotel together?

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

1 star... A lot of meandering in this story... Ultimately she is just a cheating whore who got away with slutting around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous