All Comments on 'A Night For Liz'

by Ronnie 1946

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ardin ResoluteArdin Resolutealmost 18 years ago
Left me wanting, but that's just me

Personally, I don't really like this story. The writing is good, but I think the pacing is a little off. I think the biggest thing though is that it teases at being an "interracial stud" story but then pulls back, which is confusing.

I have no problem accepting the slut wife/black stud archetype. I also have no problem accepting the loving wife/size doesn't matter thing. But the way the story is written smacks of a lack of self confidence.

It's hardly a victory for the white boyfriend/husband, if the wife merely denies herself the big black cock of her dreams. It sounds more like she's denying herself her favourite food cuz it's bad for her. It doesn't mean the food isn't tastier, it just means she's worried she'll like it too much.

As I said, no self confidence. The smaller man isn't comparable to the bigger man, the wife just is afraid to lose the smaller man. However, the message is still: women want a big cock.

It's hard to reconcile the two messages, one about love, and one about lust for big cock.

But that's just me. It's not a knock on the author at all. I think a big mistake is to make judgements on the author based on a piece of fiction he/she wrote. Just for me, I feel like the story should have gone one way or another, either she feels that the size doesn't matter, or she feels that it does and can't resist it (I find that hot, but again, that's me).

However, don't take this as criticism, it's just a personal taste issue. I did enjoy the writing, and I think you should continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good story

Very good story. I hope you continue your stories with black men and white owmen. Don't pay any attention to the previous comment. That donkey actually couldn't think of anything bad to say about your story so he had to go with what I would call a pretty unoriginal comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Night

If your dick was hard writing it, mines was hard reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Husband & I Loved It. Me more than Him.

As I read it aloud to M his cock got harder than I've every seen it. My Cunt on the other hand is still dripping Wet, & Sticky! We are going to the Sex Shop for a Huge Black Dildo. After reading this We have to try it with a Big toy.

You keep them comming, & well keep reading them.

P.S. Love the ending. It's the same reason we will only try it with a huge toy.

Thank's For the Wet Spot! M & Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
14" long and 10" circumference? What planet do you live on?

10" divided by pi means his cock is more than 3" in diameter, do you have any idea how big that is? So here's my serious question: when he gets an erection does he pass out when all that blood leaves his brain? Well at least we should be thankful that she didn't have anal sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think every woman, especially married women fantasize about having sex with a man that is hugely hung. I know that I'm married and I still certainly do.

Unfortunately I'm married to a wonderful man that is underdeveloped when it comes to length and width.

He "always" cums (many times before he is even inside me.) I always fell so unsatisfied sexually! I am continuously sexually frustrated and constantly very horny.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7 or 8 inches, maybe. 14. No fucking way. Remember that for you next big cock story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous