All Comments on 'A Night Full Of Dicks'

by cooljohn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

Very hot storie. It got my cock dripping. Please write more hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dedicated Cocksucker

I get into fag stories since I'm one. I don't consider myself to be "gay". I'm a cocksucking ass providing faggot, a queer, and am not ashamed of it. In the area I live there's 3 truckers rest areas , 4 ABS theaters and lots of parks and I work all of them on a daily/nightly basis. My daily goal is to take at least 15-30 per day and meet that goal 90% of the time. I average doing 1000+ cocks every year and exceed that figure frequently. It's not unusual to get fucked 8-10 times per day. Most of the time I work the truck rest areas is at night when the truckers are coming in for the evenings rest. I work the restrooms or the picnic tables scattered around the area there and in the parks. I'll go to one that can be seen from the trucks, pull my pants down and bend over the table showing my "pussy". It generally doesn't take long before a "customer" arrives and either fucks me there or we go back to his truck. Personally, I like the public display of the table better plus it attracts more cocks for me. One of the truck rest areas is very near my house and alot of the truckers often run the same routes so I'm well known to them. They'll ask the attendant if I've been around and if not he'll call me and let me know there's cocks available. He also warns everyone if the police are in the area. I love being a cock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Horny Story!

I liked this a lot. I'm a 52 year-old man, publicly straight. 4 years ago I got into sucking cocks at a lay by.. and I have never looked back, give me cock every time. Thanks 'cooljohn', and respect to 'dedicated cocksucker', lets all keep sucking those cocks! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ohhhh.......

fuck, i wish i was you. i want to see what a cock, and a big load of cum tastes like

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I love reading about cocksuckers and their experiences sucking cock. I am a cocksucker myself and love swallowing their cum. I would love to hear more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a good story. How the story plays out is a common one for many guys. Their first sex with a guy in an adult theater. Although it is common reading the story gets me so hot. it also reminds me of the 3 guys I sucked through glory holes when I was in my 20's. I had not sucked a cock since until about 3 weeks ago. It was so good feeling his dick in my mouth and when he came I swallowed it all. it was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous