A Night In The Stocks Ch. 02

Story Info
A "Stocked" man gets a surprise.
2.9k words
4.05
51.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whispers I’d heard between the two new patrons while they were yet across the room, gave me a chance to consider my situation. I’d just spent the better part of two hours bound in the stock with my hands, head, and ankles firmly attached to the stock. And in that two hours I’d been subject to the whims and ways of a strange man who had used an erotic stimulant to super-charge my sexual desires to a frenzy. My penis still was distended and quite hard. Harder than I could ever remember as it strained to have some kind of release. And my other sexual organs remained tingling with the urgent desire to be touched or invaded. As tender as my nipples felt they yet desired to be cruelly twisted and pulled to their utmost length. And my anal region still contracted in an unending thirst for something to fill its hungry hole.

I knew I was in a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous situation. Locked into the stocks with no way to escape who ever came into the room or what ever they desired to do to me. I wasn’t really looking for a BDSM experience when I came into the arcade. Horny as hell for sure and always allowing a little of the submissive streak show through when I cruised for action. Yet, to have been seduced into this arrangement was shocking, yet somehow it also aroused me to a greater height of sexual desire. The thought of servicing a series of cocks and having my anus fucked all night left me weak in the knees. Too, I was ready for a good tasting cock to take advantage of my trapped mouth while being mounted from behind by a deliciously well shaped penis.

My fantasy thoughts were brought abruptly to a close when I sensed the approach of the two people who’d come in moments before. I could feel the heat of their bodies standing next to my stripped and totally exposed form. Then what seemed as if on signal two sets of hands were at my body. They quickly roamed all over, mixing and messing their routes almost as if they purposed to hide something from me. Not a sound escaped their lips as they crept ever closer to my exposed sex. Then one set of hands determined to fix its’ attention on my nipples. They latched on to the sore nubs of my nipples and twisted with unusual venom. Pulling, twisting and squeezing them alternative was driving me to emit ever louder moans of pain mixed ecstasy. The more my nipples were attacked the greater came the course of desire through out my body. My body shook with heaves and moans that took all my breath away.

Then the second pair of hands found my penis. I was firmly held ever tighter by one hand while the second pricked at the head of my now blood engorged penis. The pricks must have been made by sharp finger nails as with each touch it felt as if a razor was being drawn across it. Then the hand around my pens shifted to my balls, tightening around them as if holding a little sack of nuts. The other hand again pricked against my taut scrotum sending small shooting charges into my penis. I thought I’d go crazy with this alternation of pain.

Still no word had been said, and no attention had been given to my exposed anal region. One of the hands on my nipples left for a period then came back to it’s intended nipple but had something wet and slick. It was rubbed in circles around my swollen nipple. Again a hand left. This time it was the other hand and once again it returned with a wet feeling and was swabbed around my nipple. Like wise the person working on my penis also alternated hands and rubbed something wet and slick on the underside of my penis. Both actions were having such an arousing affect I was afraid that if much more was done I’d be embarrassingly shooting my cum on my legs and feet.

At first I thought it must their pre-cum that they are wiping on my body. Sort of marking their victim and preparing it for further assault. But then I got a whiff of the odor. That was definitely not a man’s odor. It was something I’d often smelled and knew very well what it was. It was the odor of a woman’s vaginal juice. Then it hit me. Two women were in the room taking advantage of a stocked man.

The silence and the sharp finger nails were purposely used first to hide they were women. It left me feeling three things at once. One was of humiliation at being the subject of two strange women. Seeing me like this was not my idea of making an impression on ladies. The second was of immediate arousal. I felt my penis tighten even more and the flush of heat through my body made every part tingle. Almost every man’s dream to have women willingly come into a sexual scene with out having to do the standard coax them into bed routine. But then it struck me. These women must be so wantonly sexual they must desire to go beyond mere toying with me. I could be in real trouble. I’d no sooner completed that thought when I got my first taste of what was to come.

“So slut have you figured out a couple of wicked women have you right where they like their men?” The person who spoke slapped my buttock cheek a stinging blow that surprised me for it’s force and intensity. For a moment I was shocked into silence.

“Well!” She yelled again as a second blow was landed nearly on the very same spot as the first. I’d felt like a thousand wasps had simultaneously been let loose on my buttock.

“Yes.” I managed to croak out.

“Yes, What? Slut.” Came a third smack.

“Yes Mistress.” Guessing this was her desired response.

“That’s better my little man slut.” She rubbed her hands over the sore spot.

“Jo?’ the spanker spoke to the other woman. “What do you suppose we should do with this little man slut tonight? You know the rules, we’ve got about an hour left to play.”

I’d almost forgotten the other person who was firmly handling my cock and balls with the first few smacks from her partner. “Gosh, Mel there are so many possibilities.” She blew her hot breath on my penis sending it hard once again. Then suddenly she hit it with the flat of her hand.

“Mistress’ please be gentle?” I whined in pain.

“Hear that Jo. The little wimp can’t take a few taps.”

“Yep he’s a weenie that’s for sure.” Jo took another swat at my balls with similar shooting pains radiating out into my body. “So to shut him up while you work on his ass, I think I’ve just got the right thing to keep him quiet. Let’s roll the adjustable chair around to his head and he can keep his mouth and tongue active cleaning my dirty pussy.” She wrapped her hands around my cock and gave it three hard jerks that felt like my penis was going to be separated from my body. She laughed loudly when she saw my cock shrivel.

I could hear the women plotting together while they pushed a large chrome and black leather chair in front of the stock where my head was. I could see the foot rest and a portion of the seat but couldn’t bend my head up any further so I had no idea of what my female assailant looked like above her legs. Jo plopped down into the chair. For a brief moment I saw a pair of slender legs and one ankle had a tattoo of a rose on it’s inner side. The two legs joined in the middle at a neatly trimmed auburn ladies bush. She raised and spread her legs above my head as Mel pushed the chair forward so that her open pussy lay just beneath my lips. I could already smell her and sensed her moistness as it approached my face.

“ Now slut you are going to lick and clean my pussy.” Her body inched a little closer. “I have a controller that allows me to push my cunt right into your helpless face. You have no choice but to lick, suck and clean me good. Understand?”

“Yes” I answered.

Mel gave me a swap across my buttocks.

“Again, slut. Yes What?” Jo prompted.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Okay Mel you go get ready for your part. I’ll be working on our little slut’s mouth manners.”

“Just call me if he forgets the rules.” Mel answered as she walked away to another part of the room.

“Don’t worry little slut. I’ll let you breath occasionally.” Jo laughed and pressed the controller. Her pussy came closer and closer. Then she stopped it about three inches from my face. “Look at it closely little slut.” She ordered.

I looked at her cunt. It was much like others I’d seen many times before. Lovely pink flesh with neatly trimmed bush. It was a little puffy and swollen, may be she’d been recently fucked, but other than that I really didn’t see anything too out of the ordinary.

“What do you see, little slut?” She asked.

“A very nice pussy, Mistress.” Hoping Mel wasn’t standing behind me to give me a smack if I answered wrong.

“Yes it is a very nice pussy. But look harder. Jo has a surprise for you.”

I heard the chair hum and the angle of the chair changed to that the tilt of the pussy was more in direct line with my face. Then I saw what she was referring too.

“I see a little white string coming out of your pussy, Mistress.”

“Do you know what that is?”.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Well tell me.” She hissed.

“It is a string that is attached to a feminine hygiene product.”

“Exactly. A full sized tampon. And what does that mean?”

“That you are in your period, Mistress.”

“Very good, slut.” She pressed the controller raising her body into contact with my nose and lips. “Now slut, your job is to first lick my clit to get me hot then you are to mouth my pussy until you have secured the tampon in your lips. When you have that accomplished signal me by putting your right hand into a fist.”

She pushed the controller again and my whole mouth and face was engulfed by her pussy. I began licking her clit and vagina lips tentatively, humiliated and repelled to have my face being pressed into her wet, bloody cunt. I felt her pussy pushed harder against my mouth and face.

“I may call Mel over to help if you don’t show a lot more enthusiasm.” She warned.

Realizing my predicament I determined it best to get it over with. So I attacked her pussy with abandon. I licked like my life depended on it and she began to moan with little yelps of pleasure that grew moment by moment. I turned my attention to mouthing the entry into her pussy hoping to capture the tampon string and pull it out enough so I could get a hold of it with my lips.

“Oh..YES…Oh …Oh..YES Lick that pussy, you cunt slut.” She grabbed the back of my head and pressed it down even firmer into her cunt. “Move that tounge slutty. OH..OH..OH..I’m CUMMMING…”

I dove again for the tampon string, but could get it. She let back up so I could catch a breath of air. “You may be a slut but, my you sure can lick.” She panted also trying to catch her breath.

She tilted the chair a little more. “Down again.” She ordered.

I licked and probed with my tongue for the string. I kept getting close but she’d thrust or wiggle her cunt around in response to my touch that I’d loose it. That is when I felt Mel come up behind me. I lost concentration for a moment and Jo pressed the controller again forcing her pussy harder yet into my mouth.

“Ahhh…OH…YES…Fuck me with your tongue!” Jo screamed.

“Looks like you’re getting a good mouth fuck from the slut.” Mel quipped. “Let’s see if his ass is as good.”

Mel stood directly behind me and swabbed my anus with lube, then pressed a cold rubber dildo into me. Having been previously well fucked by my earlier contact my anus readily accepted it. She must have a strap on as she began a rhythmic thrust of her hips into my ass. Each thrust was firmer and slowly increased with speed. She reached around my waist and began to dry jerk my dick. The sensations were incredible. Being ass and mouth fucked at the same time.

“Keep licking slut.” Jo ordered. “You don’t get loose from me till that tampon is firmly in your mouth.”

It was hard to concentrate on the search while my ass was being well fucked . Mel was beginning to cum as the dildo in her rubbed against her clit each time she thrust into me. I mouthed Jo’s pussy, as my tongue sought the tampon string.

“Lap it Lick it. Suck it. Slut….Oh …Oh….” Jo juiced all over my face and mouth. Finally I had it and pulled back a little until I felt the main part of the tampon touch my lips.

“Oh god…Yes…” Mel yelled. “I’m fucking your ass slut. I’m going to fuck you till you make me spew my load. “

Mel’s work on my penis while brutal did have the effect of bringing me to arousal and I knew I’d soon spew my load. I wrapped my lips around the tampon and signaled to Jo I’d accomplished her requirements.

“Mel, he got the gold ring.” Jo laughed. “Hold it tight while I pull back and don’t drop it, slut.” Jo lowered the chair, withdrawing her self from the tampon and my mouth. My face was sweaty and I could smell the mixture of her cum juice and bloody discharge. The tampon was mushy to hold and smelt too of semen. I suspected Jo had been fucked earlier before inserting the tampon.

Mel’s thrusts became more frenzied and intense as she strove to make her self come off from the dildo’s work on her own pussy.

“Ugh..Yes…Oh YES….Come on you slut push back at me.” I complied as best as I could until I felt her final thrust and slump down against me, herself spent. For a brief few moments the three of us remained in almost suspended animation as our bodies retracted from the intense sexual and physical effort. Mel rose up, pushed her self erect then roughly pulled the dildo out of me as she dismounted. Jo got up from the chair and pushed it back against the wall.

“Well what do you think, Jo.” Mel asked unbuckling the strap-on. “How should we leave him?” The two women must have been looking at me. The mental picture of myself again created wild lusts to course thorough my body. I had a tampon in my mouth, my ass was oozing cum from lube and semen of my first taker, and my penis throbbed from the mauling it had just taken from Mel.

“Only one of two ways, Mel.” She answered. “Either in him or in him.” Both women laughed at the inside joke.

Mel came around to the front “I think an anal deposit would best suit our little slut.” She reached down and pulled the tampon from my lips. “That way the next person will really know what a depraved and wanton slut this thing is. A string hanging out of his anus and his messed up face will tell the tale.”

She went back round to my ass. “Jo spread his buttocks.” Mel ordered. I felt both of Jo’s hands spread the cheeks of my buttocks as wide as the could be pulled and winced in pain. Mel placed the tip of the bloody wet tampon at the entrance of my ass and pushed it to me. Since it was used, the tampon was expanded and while I had still lube and sperm in me, my sphincter was still resistive. Mel took her finger and pushed the end of the tampon all the way in until it touched my prostate and filling my anus completely. She fingered me for a few moments and the tampon’s pressure on my prostate made my penis feel as if it was about to spew out a load of cum.

“Now Jo this is the best part. The part I always enjoy doing to a slut fuck like these men.”

“What’s that Mel.”

“When I pull out of them,” with one motion Mel pulled her imbedded finger from my ass, “like they pull out of me before I get to cum.”

“Oh please finish me.” I begged. “Please Mistress’ don’t leave me unfinished.”

“Too bad little slut.” Both women laughed together. I could hear them collect their things.

“Hey slut you’re doing good. You’ve been in her a little over three hours.” Mel gave my ass a last slap that stung smartly.

Jo teased. “Yep, you’ve only got about six or so to go.” She took the string attached to the tampon plugged up in my ass and gave it a couple of firm tugs. “Toot. Toot. Went the tug boat.” She sang. I could hear them laughing all the way out the door.