Trainer Becomes Sex Slave

Story Info
Four clients make their married trainer their sex slave.
3.5k words
4.36
43.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had been working extra hours at the gym since he was going through a rough patch with his wife. He led both group and personal training sessions, but was pitching in with whatever the gym needed, including closing up shop at the end of the day. This night he held his normal group training session that finished just before closing and then started on his tasks. He wiped down all machines and equipment and was doing a final walk through when he noticed the light was on in the physical therapy room. When he opened the door to turn off the light his jaw dropped.

Standing in front of him were four of his clients from his last group training session standing in front of him, completely naked. He always was a bit flirty with his female clients as it made them feel good and lightened the mood when they were sweating but nothing like this has ever happened to him before. A mixture of surprise and arousal from seeing four beautiful women's bodies froze Mike. He couldn't move or talk; he just checked out each of their bodies.

Sara was in her mid to late 20s and was tall at 5 foot 8. She had long dark straight hair, nice perky c cup tits and a pear shaped body with a little fat around her midsection but wide hips with thick thighs and a nice round bubble butt and her pussy was completely hairless. Judy stood next to Sara. She was in her late 50s and about 2 inches shorter than Sara. She had light brown shoulder length curly hair and had massive tits that sagged down at least 6 inches from where they were when she was younger. She had a bit of a belly with nice thick thighs covered in a nice amount of cellulite with no gap. All Mike could see between her thighs was a large unkempt bush.

Next to Judy was Katie. Katie had been Mike's client the longest and had a baby six months earlier. He noticed her D cup tits were at least double the size of when they first met, as she was nursing. She was still carrying a lot of baby weight in her abdomen. She was the shortest of the women at 5 foot 4 and had slightly thicker thighs than Sara but a slightly smaller ass with a very small amount of cellulite. She had short chin length straight brown hair and her pubic hair was trimmed with a landing strip. Mike had always felt drawn to Katie as she was always very friendly and he checked out her body the longest. Standing next to Katie was Lauren. Lauren was as tall as Sara with slightly curly blonde hair. Lauren had huge tits like Judy, but she was large everywhere. Her belly hung down so he could not tell if she had a hairy or shaved pussy.

He had just started to check out Lauren's massive body when all of the women walked toward him. Their movement broke him out of his trance, but before he could apologize for walking in on them and staring at their naked bodies, they surrounded him and he felt 8 hands touching him all over his body. It was complete sensation overload and he wanted to speak but his brain couldn't find the words so he remained silent. It didn't take long for them to feel his rock hard cock under his athletic shorts. It had been months since he had sex with his wife and their touch felt so good that he closed his eyes and got lost in the moment. They pulled his arms and placed his hands on them wherever they pleased. It was a state of pure ecstasy that lasted for only a few minutes but felt like hours. One of the women tugged down his athletic shorts, freeing his hard cock. Feeling the cold air on his lower body allowed him to come back to reality.

He opened his eyes to see Judy and Katie in front of him rubbing the shaft and head of his cock. Sara was standing to the side of him with one hand on his balls. Lauren was standing behind him reaching around and feeling his abs. One of Mike's hands was on Judy's hairy pussy and the other was on Sara's breast. Mike pulled his hands away from the women and even though their hands felt so good, he found the words to ask them to stop, even though he really didn't want them to..

After hearing him ask them to stop, Judy focused on just the head of Mike's cock. She used her palm to make a cup and twisted her hand back and forth so the entire head was stimulated. Mike let out a moan and all of the women giggled while Judy asked, "Are you sure you want us to stop? I think you want us to keep going." A part of Mike wanted this more than anything, the last few months he had been undressing all of his female clients with his eyes. He tried to be discreet and professional, but was sure that these women took notice. Mike forced himself to think of his wife and his job and brought himself to say "Yes, I really want you to stop. You have to stop." Hearing this Katie removed her hand from Mike's shaft, but it was quickly replaced by Sara's hand that was feeling his balls prior. Judy told Mike that they would stop but her words didn't match their actions. Then Mike felt Lauren grab both of his arms, pulling them behind him and pressing them between his back and her soft round body.

Mike made eye contact with Katie and could tell that she was initially uncomfortable with them refusing to stop after he asked them to. His cock being stroked felt so good that he let out another moan. His moans made Katie feel more comfortable with the situation and she returned to the party and ran her hands up and down Mike's chest and abs. Mike's body quivered from the sensations and between moans managed to say "You're not stopping, you said you would stop." Finally, Judy and Sara's hands stop stroking although they did not loosen the grip on his cock. Judy said, "It's time" and she pulled on his cock like pulling a dog on a leash and Lauren pushed him from the back leading him to the padded physical therapy table. The sight of Julie leading him by his cock was one of the hottest moments of his life. He felt like she had complete control of him and he got a great view of her big cellulite covered ass. They pushed him onto his back and his warm skin stuck to the cool leather padding. They quickly pulled his shorts off of his ankles and his shirt over his head and he felt his hands and feet being pulled.

He couldn't believe what was happening and felt like he had to be dreaming. By the time he noticed the leather cuff tighten around his wrist, it was too late. Before he could react, both of his wrists and ankles were secured to the wooden legs of the table and he was fully restrained. Judy instructed Katie to gather the panties that the women wore during their workout and pulled a black dildo out of her duffle bag that had to be at least 10 inches long. Mike was about to ask what it was for but Judy put her hand up and said, "No more talking, this is for when you don't behave." Mike thought that this fantasy dream just turned into a nightmare. He nervously giggled and said "Come on Judy, this is crazy. Can you just untie me and we can talk about this?" Judy moved towards Mike with the dildo in hand. Mike tried to free himself from the restraints but couldn't. Judy positioned the dildo between his ass cheeks pressing lightly against his asshole.

Realizing that he couldn't free himself Mike pleaded, "Okay okay, you win. No more talking. I'll do whatever you want just get the thing away from me!" Judy smiled and moved the dildo to the countertop next to the PT table. Katie then returned with four pairs of sweaty panties. Judy instructed Katie to place the panties over his head as a blindfold and teasingly asked Mike if he had a problem with that. Mike didn't say anything for a few seconds and Judy said, "Looks like you are getting the hang of this. You can answer our questions but you better give the right answers. So do you have a problem with our blindfold?" Not wanting to give the wrong answer, Mike responded, "Not a problem with me. I just want to please and serve you ladies. Do what you would like." Judy was pleased with Mike's answer and instructed Lauren to stroke his cock. Judy passonately kissed Mike for a few seconds and then said to Mike, "If you are a good sex slave for us you will be rewarded, If you are a bad sex slave you will be punished. Understand?" Mike quickly replied, "Yes, I'll be good. I'll do whatever you ladies want."

With that answer, Katie started to place the panties over the top of Mike's head, covering his eyes and nose but not his mouth. The smell of their sweat was intoxicating. He could still see through the thin silk fabric of the first panties. He could make out shapes of the women with the second pair, could maybe see if there was movement with the third pair, but couldn't see anything with the fourth. Judy then wrapped athletic tape over the panties and all Mike could see was black. The next 10 minutes, Mike felt different hands and mouths touching his cock and balls. Never knowing who was stroking or sucking him, they asked him many questions, "How does that feel? Do you like it, you want more? Do we suck dick better than your wife? Do you think we are sexier than your wife? Do you want to fuck us?" He answered their questions with what they wanted to hear, trying to flatter them as much as possible even if he had to bad mouth his wife in the process. While he and his wife were fighting at that moment, Mike still loved her with all his heart and was hoping that if he answered well enough, he might be able to escape the situation without having sex with these women.

After 10 minutes he felt his orgasm start to build. He hadn't jerked off in two weeks and hadn't had sex longer than that. Risking being punished for speaking out of turn, Mike announced that he was going to cum. Any hand or mouth touching of his cock was removed. Mike braced for a punishment, but then felt a hand on his cock. He knew it was Judy because she was using the same cup and twist move that she used earlier on just his tip. Judy's hands moved to his shaft and a warm wet mouth sucked on just his tip. Mike thought that the end was in sight, they were going to make him cum and then let him go. He felt another set of hands massage his balls and heard some giggling. This sensation was the best feeling he had in his life, and he got lost in the moment. Then breaking his daze of pleasure, Mike heard Judy say, "Get ready to eat some pussy Mike. Be a good slave and eat it like you life depended on it." Before Mike could react, a warm hairless pussy came down on his face, which he knew was Sara's.

Fearing being punished, Mike ate Sara's pussy with all his might and he heard her let out a quiet moan. Sara stood up and switched her position so her big bubble butt pushed into his nose and eyes and she could view the other women working his dick. Focusing on eating Sara's pussy was a good distraction for Mike and allowing him to last longer, but when he heard the sound of Sara's moans muffled between her thighs it sent him over the edge. He came harder than ever as the women expertly milked him. He cried out in pleasure, into Sara's pussy. As his orgasm started to subside, Sara ground her hips into his face as hard as she could until she had an orgasm. Mike thought the worst was over, they had made him cum and they would release him now, but then he heard the sound of a wrapper and the distinct feeling of a condom being rolled onto his still hard cock. And then the feeling that Mike feared, a warm wet pussy plunging down and taking all 8 inches of his thick cock in one swift motion until he was balls deep inside of her. He didn't feel any pubic hair and knew that Sara was now riding his cock.

Mike's cock was still sensitive and Sara's riding hurt a little at first, but it didn't take long to feel really good. Mike was thinking about how he was having sex with a woman other than his wife but at least he was wearing a condom. It was one of those cheaper condoms that felt really thick so even though Sara rode him hard, the sensation was dulled. Without warning another pussy was dropped on Mike's face, this time his nose filled with pubic hair and he knew it was Judy's pussy. Because Judy was the leader of the women, Mike worked especially hard to pleasure her with his tongue. After a few minutes, Judy switched positions so she could watch Sara riding him. It didn't take long for Judy to be warmed up and he could tell that she wanted dick, but Sara was still bouncing up and down on his cock.

He felt Judy lean down towards his feet lifting her pussy so it was hovering just above his face. He heard a vibrator turn on and then could feel the vibrations through Sara's body as Judy placed the vibrator on Sara's clit. Mike lifted his head and continued to lick Judy's hairy pussy until he heard Sara scream out, "Judy turn it off, I'm going to fucking cum!" but instead of stopping, Judy increased the intensity of the vibrator; the sensation was too much and Sara screamed out in pleasure as she squirted all over Mike's cock. Judy quickly changed her position to be closer to his cock and rolled the condom off throwing it on his chest. He then felt something else being rolled over his cock. He thought it might have been a new condom but it didn't feel the same. When Judy sat on his cock he could tell that he was now having unprotected sex and what he felt being rolled over his dick was a rubber cock ring.

Judy wasn't as tight as Sara, but his bare cock inside of her felt so much better than being inside of Sara with a condom. For being in her 50s, Judy rode cock very hard and was clearly turned on by being in control. She would make comments like, "This dick is mine. I own your cock". She would lean forward and they would kiss or she would smother him with her saggy tits. He desperately tried to lick and suck on her nipples but it was difficult without being able to see or use his hands. After 15 minutes of having sex with only Judy, Lauren asked if she could get in on the action. Judy kept riding Mike's cock hard and while slightly out of breath said, "Yeah, sorry I can get a little carried away."

Mike felt Lauren's pussy come down on his face. Her pussy had a strong odor and it had been a while since she had shaved so her stubbled hair poked into Mike's face. Mike could feel the additional weight of Lauren and had to give her a little bite on her thigh a couple of times, to make her lift up so he could catch a breath. After a while, Mike felt his second orgasm building. He gave Lauren harder bite and when she lifted off his face he said, "oh fuck Judy you feel so good. I'm going to fucking cum." He then felt a hand reach below his balls and pressed hard on his taint and Judy said, "Make me cum one more time, then I'll let you. Lauren, can you hang back for a bit, he might need his mouth to get the job done." He felt his orgasm continue to build but he didn't cum as long as Judy kept pressure on his taint. Then Judy leaned forward and shoved one of her nipples in Mike's mouth, letting go of his taint in the process which made him erupt.

His orgasm was intense and he shot more cum deep in Judy's unprotected pussy than he thought he could. When he finished pumping all of his cum in her, Judy kept riding and repeatedly said, "Don't stop, I'm close, don't stop" Mike's dick was sore and hurt but he sucked on Judy's nipple as hard as he could to make her orgasm. Judy collapsed onto Mike's chest moaning. She was covered in sweat and when she finally finished cumming, she gave Mike a kiss and said, "That was good Mike, I love having your cum in me. Too bad I let Lauren swallow your first load." and then got off the table.

Mike thought that it had to be over, he had nothing left to give these women, but the cock ring prevented him from going soft and he felt his sore cock penetrate Lauren's pussy. Luckily for Mike, Lauren could not ride cock as hard as Sara or Judy and it provided him a nice break. His cock still hurt, but it was bearable. Katie alternated between sitting on Mike's face and kissing him while Lauren rode him. While the other women treated him like a piece of meat, Katie had a much more tender and loving touch. Lauren rode his cock slowly for half an hour before she came and got off of his cock.

Katie then straddled Mike's cock and he slowly penetrated her. Lauren had taken such a long time that Mike was able to recover and felt like he could cum one more time. Katie rode his cock in a more loving way at first and they were constantly kissing. Mike wondered if Katie wanted him all to himself and if she wasn't kissing him, another woman would sit on his face. When Mike told Katie that he was close to cumming, Katie quickly pulled off Mike's cock ring, and rode his cock as hard as she could. She replaced her lips with her nipple in Mike's mouth. Mike could taste the sweet breast milk as he sucked, and they came at the same time. Mike's balls hurt as he pumped his third load into Katie, but he could tell that she liked the feeling of him cumming inside of her.

Kaite laid on Mike kissing him until his cock went soft and then Katie left. The panties were pulled off of Mike's head and after his eyes adjusted to the light, he only saw Judy in the room as all the other women had left. As Judy released Mike from his bonds she said, "I only got one load tonight, I was hoping for more. Make sure to give me at least two next time." When Mike was free he recovered his clothes and said to Judy, "This was a one time thing. There will be no next time. I love my wife and I don't want to cheat on her." Judy grabbed her phone and showed Mike many pictures and videos from the evening. They were filming him when he was trying to flatter them by answering their questions the way he thought they wanted. They got it all on film, him telling them how sexy he thought they were, how good the things they were doing to him felt, all of the comments bashing his wife.

Judy giggled and said, "Wouldn't it be a shame if all of this got sent to that pretty wife of yours? I want to reward my new sex toy, not punish you. So what do you say? Same time next week?" Mike sat there thinking about how Judy played him. The videos Judy had would easily end his marriage if it ever got out and he knew that could do whatever she wanted with him from now on. Mike looked at Judy and said, "Whatever you want Judy, I'm here to serve you. Same time next week sounds good to me. Just please don't destroy my marriage." With a big smile on her face Judy said, "That was a good answer. I think you're going to like being my sex toy." As Judy walked to the door she said, "I wasn't kidding when I said that your cock was mine now. On second thought, let's make it the same time tomorrow." Before she left, she turned to Mike and said while pointing at her phone, "Oh and if you start getting second thoughts, just remember that I fucking own you now."