White and Tight

Story Info
White girls lose virginity at all black frat house.
5.3k words
4.27
43.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

On move-in day at the university, Deb and Ellen met for the first time. Neither of the women had requested a roommate, so the university housing office had matched them up using what was something like a dating profile. Just simple things like do you need quiet to study, do you stay up past midnight studying, do you like to party, etc. Somewhere there was a computer that thought that Deb and Ellen would get along.

One could guess that it was a pretty savvy computer as Deb and Ellen hit it off instantly. Both had grown up in a small town in the south. Both were looking to their college experience to break out of the small-town way of life. There were so many parallels in their lives and background. Soon they were telling each other about things they'd never even told their diary or their sisters. Both had a boyfriend in high school for a couple of years. Both had refused them sex for fear that it would get out and ruin their reputation in the community. They had both sucked their boyfriend's cocks. They had decided that, unlike fucking and getting pregnant, they could hide their cock sucking. As a result, they were both still virgins and had even shown the each other their hymen.

They had been at the university for about a month when they started seeing signs around campus that said "W-n-T - Saturday Night 8pm -- 'til" and an address. They started asking around and found that it was a reoccurring frat party. This would be the fall one and they usually had another in the spring.

Upon additional investigation -- mostly whispered between upper classmen -- they learned that the fraternity was all black men and that the "W-n-T" meant "White and Tight". At this party, only white women were allowed to attend. Deb and Ellen snickered at what their southern home towns would think if they knew that they were considering partying with a frat house full of black dudes.

They decided that they wouldn't go alone, but if the other one would go too, they would show up. They thought it would be a giggle to go. They made their plans and on Saturday evening they got all dressed up for a party and went to the frat house address. There were a group of women at the front door trying to get in and two frat guys with no shirts holding them out.

They elbowed their way to the door and told one of the guys that they were there for the party. The frat brother looked them over. He was liking their sexy bodies, big tits, and their being really pretty didn't hurt.

"Do you know what this party is all about," he asked them.

"White and Tight, right?" The girls giggled.

The doorman smiled at them as he reached down to adjust himself. "I see that you're white -- but are you tight?"

Feeling very bold, Deb reached out and grabbed his hand and placed it on her tits. A big smile came to his face and he opened the door for them.

"Deb, I can't believe you actually let him fondle your breasts!"

They reasoned that they came to college for some new non-small-town experiences and they had to say that having a black guy play with their tits was an experience they'd never had.

The house was thick with people and as expected, there were bunches of black frat brothers all of whom were not wearing shirts. And, all of the women were white. There were some black guys who were wearing t-shirts with the frat logo on them.

Two black guys came up to them and said hello. "Let me get you ladies a beer," one of the guys said. Turning to his buddy, he continued, "Hey, Ted, don't let any of our brothers steal these beautiful white bitches from us because they are just fine!"

Ted was a rather handsome guy with a great body and strong features. He started chatting up the women. The girls learned that he was a senior and the first base player on the baseball team which explained his gym-made body. His arms were powerful and his pecks were well defined. Two strong legs could be seen below the bottom of his plaid shorts.

"We have a question," Bev said. "How come most of the guys are shirtless except for a few guys wearing your frat logoed t-shirts?"

"Well, the shirtless guys, like me, are brothers. The ones with shirts are pledges. We'll kick them at before the lockdown as they're not allowed to participate in White and Tight.

The other guy, who the girls learned was called Roe, returned with four beers. After passing them around, he put his arm around Ellen.

Roe asked Bev to dance. They put down their beers and moved into the room. It was crowded and Roe pulled Bev close and pressed her to him. It was a slow song and as they swayed to the music, he lowered his hands to her ass.

"Two can play that game," Bev said as she reached down and took one of his ass cheeks into each of her hands. He smiled. Bev found that Roe was also a jock. He was a receiver on the college football team. He was also showing off a strong gym-built body. He was even bigger than Ted.

They rejoined Ted and Ellen. As they talked, several other frat brothers came over to try to steal away the women. Roe and Ted fended them off.

"Can we make sure that we're all on the same page here," said Roe. "You two know that this is a black man -- white woman sex party, right?"

"Yeah, we figured that out before we came over here," Bev said

Ellen chimed in, "What I don't understand is this "lockdown thing".

"Well, at eleven tonight, we key lock all the doors and if you're inside after that, everything is fair game. If you chicken out, you have to leave before lockdown."

Roe asked Bev to dance and they moved out onto the dance floor.

Ted and Ellen got a chance to talk. Ted asked Ellen if she and Bev really wanted to stay for the fucking. Ellen said yes and that the girls had agreed that this would be a great way to lose their virginity.

"Wait. You two are both virgins?"

"Yes, complete with hymens. We're the real thing."

"Well, count on Roe and me to take care of your hymen and your virginity."

Roe and Bev returned when the song finished. Ted nodded for Roe to step aside.

The men huddled. Ted told Roe that the girls were virgins looking to shed that status and that they still had their "good housekeeping seal of approval". "If we play our cards right, we can bust some virgin hymen tonight. But don't let the other brothers know or they'll try to steal our virgins." Their plan was set.

Roe and Ted returned to the women chasing off some of their frat brothers who were sniffing for pussy.

Roe was the more handsome of the two and he too had a great body. He liked it when Bev and Ellen checked him out.

"Ted tells me that you are here for the fucking that you are virgins," Roe said. "Just so you know, Ted and I would be pleased to help you with that.

Bev smiled, "Well, okay. Unless we get a better offer."

Roe spoke up, "What kind of better offer?"

Bev moved in front of Roe and stood just inches from him. She reached down to the waistband on is athletic shorts pulled it open and reached inside. Her hand glided across his smooth tight abdomen. As her hand moved down inside his shorts her finger tips felt the edge of his patch of thick, nappy hair. She ran her fingers through it occasionally touching the base of his cock. Still on a mission of exploration, she ran her hands down one of his legs. He did not resist, so she reached under his cock and cupped his ball-sack with her hand. It was a hand full. Roe pulled her close and gave her a kiss on the lips as his tongue invaded her welcoming mouth. Bev thought it very erotic and felt her pussy tingle. She grabbed his cock and said, "I guess no need to audition any others, Roe seems to have more than enough to take my cherry."

Roe was amazed that this white bitch had reached into his pants and grabbed his cock. He thought to himself, these white bitches are for real.

"So, Ellen," Bev said. "What's your guy got?"

Ted smiled at Ellen. "Go ahead, you can check it out!"

Ellen glanced at Bev for approval. She reached down and unzipped Ted's shorts and reached inside. He was semi hard and already really big. She reached inside his boxers and found his cock and guided it out of his pants. His cock was now hanging out in full view as she stoked him gently.

"Bev," Ellen said, "I think we've found our cherry pluckers!" Ted and Roe gave each other a high five. When Bev looked down again, Ellen had half of Ted's cock in her mouth and was sucking like a white slut.

Ellen was working his cock into a full hard on and thinking what the folks back home would say if they could see her, not just sucking cock, but sucking a black cock. She wondered but didn't care. But, if this would scandalize them, she thought that they'd all explode later when she gave him her pussy and cherry.

Ellen was still sucking Ted's cock and Roe was deep kissing Bev, when someone walked through the room clanging a big bell and shouting "ten minutes to lockdown". Ellen stopped sucking Ted but left his cock hanging outside his shorts.

"Are you two sure that you want to stay? In ten minutes, you will not be able to leave and while we'll take care of your cherries, others may want to have you too. You sure about this?"

Both women nodded their agreement and giggled.

The pledges were being escorted out of the frat house and the ringer came back through the room announcing five minutes to lockdown. A couple of minutes later, a frat guy came and turned the key in the lock and there was a huge round of cheering by both the black frat brothers and the white girls.

Roe knelt down and slowly slid Bev's panties down and helped her step out of them. He then picked her up and sat her on the corner of the bar. He told her to lean back and relax. Bev did as she was told. Roe pushed up her skirt and spread her legs and rubbed the inside of her thighs. She felt her heart quicken and a tingling in her pussy. Roe leaned forward and slowly licked her pussy. She tensed when his tongue crossed her pussy lips. She tensed again when his tongue split her lips apart. She gasped loudly when his finger gently touched her bud.

Bev thought how amazing this was. If her friends back home could see her now. Laying half naked on a frat house bar with a black stud licking her pussy. As his tongue took charge of her bud, his fingers drifted down to her pussy. He touched it gently and slowly pushed forward his center finger. The finger soon touched her hymen. He smiled. She was a true virgin and he knew that her cherry would be his. His finger circled the inside of her pussy, and gently rubbed her maidenhead. She moaned and her thighs clamped tightly together capturing his head. He managed to move his tongue from her bud to her pussy. He extended his tongue and massaged her hymen. The tip of his tongue found the tiny hole at its center and he pressed his tongue against it. She gasped again and pushed his head away.

Bev's eye had been closed most of the time, but when she opened them, she saw a small group of black guy and a couple of white chicks watching Roe toy with her pussy. One of the black brothers who stood there naked said, "Get with me, bitch, and I'll really take care of that little white pussy."

She pushed Roe's head from between her legs. "I need another beer and is there somewhere we can go?"

"Let me get you that beer and then we can go upstairs to my room."

Roe went to the bar and Bev scanned the room for Ellen. She was a few feet away sucking Ted's cock like a little slut. By this time, Ted was naked except for his shoes and Bev could see that he had huge balls. They would swing aside each time Ellen tried to swallow his full cock. Bev sat up on the bar and pushed her skirt down. She dismounted the bar and went over to Ellen.

"Hey, Roe is getting us another beer and then we're going upstairs to his room."

Ted, said, "Great idea. Let's go with them Ellen. Roe and I share a room. We can go up there and do a little cherry picking."

Ellen let Ted's cock pull out of her mouth. "Sure."

Roe returned with the beers and they made their way up to their room on the second floor. Reaching the door, Ted opened the it and flipped on a light. They all staggered in -- the beer having done its job -- and the girls took up seats on the twin beds.

Ted and Roe removed their shoes and socks. Roe dropped his athletic pants and boxers. Ted had stripped downstairs and had left his clothes somewhere downstairs. They took seats next to the girls. Ellen laid back on bed but Ted sat her up and helped her out of her clothes. On the other bed Roe was doing the same for Bev.

"Two mighty fine white bitches," Roe said. The men started to fondle the girl's tits. "Ted, look at the tits on these babes!" Ted didn't answer; his mouth was working on Ellen's nipples.

"Hey, Ted," Ellen said. "Do that pussy licking thing that Roe was doing."

Ted slipped down Ellen's naked body and put his fingers and tongue to work on her bud and pussy. When he rubbed his finger across and around her hymen Ellen shuttered. It was at that point that she knew that there was no going back. It wasn't the fact that the lockdown was in place, it was because her passion was taking over her body.

Ellen felt a gush of juices inside her pussy. As they drained from her through the hole in her hymen, Ted licked at them and spread the juices all along her pussy lips from top to bottom. Ellen let out a little scream.

"Babe, your pussy says you're ready. Are you ready for my big cock to take that cherry?"

"Fuck me with that black cock," she said through her heavy breathing.

Precum was dripping from Ted's black cock as he moved between Ellen's legs. He rubbed it along his entire cock's length. He knew it would help as he took her cherry. When he was kneeling with his cock head rubbing up and down between her pussy lips, he moved his cock to the entrance of her cunt.

"Be easy, take it slow," Ellen said. "That cock is huge, and I want to remember this as a good thing!"

As Ted gently pressed his cock against her hymen, she flinched and asked him to wait. He pulled back and then pushed against her hymen again. This time he thought he felt it move a bit.

"Be gentle."

"Come on, bitch, you came here to get your cherry popped by black cock," Ted said. "Well, it's time to give up that pussy to me."

Ellen nodded. He positioned his cock again to enter her and destroy her maidenhead. His cock was rock hard and her pussy was juicy. He quickly flexed his hips and drove his cock through her hymen. She let out a small scream.

He looked down and saw that the first four inches of his cock was inside her. He decided not to retreat, but pushed the remaining four inches into her very tight pussy. She squirmed a bit as he pressed his cock into her virgin pussy until he was balls-deep inside her cunt.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and he started to fuck her. Her pussy was tight and wet and his cock enjoyed every inch of it. Ted had had white cunt before at other White and Tight parties, but this was the best ever. It was even more exciting that he'd taken her cherry and was now commanding this virgin cunt.

Bev was still enjoying Roe between her legs. The man had a magic touch for pussy. Bev had been oozing juices from her pussy for several minutes now. "I'm ready now. Take my cherry." Roe repositioned her on her knees so that he could enter her from behind.

Bev had been impressed by Ted's eight-inch cock and its diameter. Now that it was time for her to take Roe's cock, she was a bit concerned. Roe's cock was even bigger. It was maybe nine and a half inches and a bit thicker than Ted's. Roe moved into position and rubbed his cock's head between her pussy lips. His cock became slick with her juices and his precum.

Roe leaned forward pressing his chest to her back. He reached around and took her tits into his hands and fubbed them. Finding both nipples, he massaged them as they grew hard to his touch. His hips were doing a grinding motion behind her. At one point, the tip of his cock touched her pussy lips. She flinched.

Roe was getting more excited about taking her cherry. As his cock moved gently against her, he could feel his large balls grow with his excitement.

Continuing to pinch her nipples, he continued to grind his cock and balls against her ass and pussy. At one point his cock divided her lips and slid up and down in the groove of her pussy. She flinched again. He leaned forward and positioned his mouth next to her ear. "Shhhhhuu. Relax. I promise it will be okay," Roe whispered into her ear before nibbling on her earlobe. "Just tell me when you're ready." She nodded her head and whispered that she was ready.

She could hear Ellen and Ted in the next bed. They were fully engaged in their fucking. She could hear wet sloppy sounds as his cock pounded Ellen and her moaning as she became more and more aroused.

Not willing to further delay his entry into her, Roe said nothing, but poised his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He pressed her hymen making sure that he was in exactly the right place. He reached forward and placed his large hands on her hips to keep her in place. With a single thrust he broke her hymen. She cried out and then went silent.

Roe had planted little more than his cock's head into her pussy. There was at least eight inches to go. While wet, her cunt was still tight and it excited him to press his dick into her tight pussy. He realized that this was going to be a sexy conquest for his cock. He spent the next five minutes sliding his cock out of her a bit and then pressing forward to gain just a little more depth. With each thrust his cock, a bit more of his length became wet with her pussy juices and disappeared into her hot pussy. After five minutes, his balls were slamming against her pussy lips and his cock could feel the depths of her cunt.

Bev was moaning like the bitch he wanted her to be. By the time he had gotten balls-deep into her, she had already had an orgasm. As he started to pump his cock with a regular pace, she started to come again. She was pushing against his every thrust and offering up a grunt with each thrust. His cock was now sliding more easily into her stretched pussy.

From the next bed they could hear Ted and Ellen mounting orgasm after orgasm. Ted had been fucking her for at least twenty minutes and was nearing the edge. Without warning, he stopped and Ellen could feel the warmth of his cum squirting inside her as his cock jerked with each squirt. The momentary discomfort of breaking her hymen had been worth it. She had never felt this excited before. As he slipped out of her, she looked at his big cock and delighted at having lost her virginity to a handsome stud like Ted and a big cock like his. Ted moved beside her as they both needed rest.

Roe was still fucking Bev hard and deep. She was building to a new orgasm and realized that Roe was about to cum. "Come on you black bastard. Cum in me. I want you to drown me in your cum. Make those big balls deliver."

Roe was feeling his balls tingle and draw up close to the base of his cock. His cock hardened inside of her and in her orgasm she tightened around his cock. He came.

"Take that cock snot, babe. Take it all." Roe's body shook as he came inside her tight white cunt.

Bev let out a loud long guttural scream as she received his cock snot deep inside her cunt. When his squirts stopped, he pulled out of her and lay beside her on the bed. Bev reached over and touched his wet, slick cock. She couldn't believe it was still rather hard. And, she couldn't believe that his huge cock had been buried inside her pussy.

Laying beside her, he ran is hands over her tits and played with her nipples. She pushed him away. "Really? You just came a bucket of cum into me and you're still horny for my tits?"

"Actually, I am," Roe said. "Actually, Ted and I have something else in mind, right brother?"

Ted and Roe both climbed out of bed and exchanged women. Without hesitation, they positioned themselves between the other girl's legs and thrusted themselves inside their cunts. Bev soon switched to a doggie position to let Ted enter her from behind. Roe lay on his back and let Ellen ride his monster cock.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers
12