A Night In With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is clouded. The alcohol seems to be hitting harder now and suddenly I'm regretting not vomiting before going to bed. My cock is hard and I'm ready to explode at the thought of one of my girlfriend's friends riding my cock while I watch the other taking it in two holes. A sudden moment of clarity comes and I realize that this sort of thing just doesn't happen every day at my age. I take my cock in my hand and continue to watch.

Gina moves her hand from one perch to take Dave's cock into it. She shifts her head so I can see it more clearly now. Larger and bulkier than I expected his head seems like trouble for her small mouth. She moves her hand up and down his shaft faster and faster. At first he is looking right at her, but soon his head falls back. She lashes her tongue out across the tip of his head. His cock hardens and semen flows out in small waves. It stays close and runs down him. She moves her hand and face away while more continues to fill the space. Through it all Steve's rhythm never changed.

She steps forward forcing Steve to slide out of her. She turns around and pushes him down onto the chair. She hovers over him and turns around into a reverse cowgirl with her hands on the chair. Doing all of the work, she lifts and drops herself onto his cock. Steve lets her do all of the work and doesn't thrust back.

Dave stands up and walks his exposed and cum-covered cock over to Gina. While she's distracted with her intensive position, he rubs some of it on her leg. It interrupts her for but a moment. She's too drunk and horny to let it interrupt her, but she is glaring at Dave. He smiles lasciviously and finds purchase to thrust his cock into her face. She moves her head to him seemingly to avoid getting it in her hair. The anger at this forced sodomy mixes strangely with the pleasure she's deriving from using Steve like a poorly placed dildo.

He doesn't press his luck too far and only thrusts a few times before backing off and putting his cock away. He sits back in his chair to watch the two of them.

Another moment of clarity that takes me so by surprise I murmur out loud, "Where the fuck is Janelle?" The thought doesn't dull the sensation of my hand along my own cock and suddenly I come all over my boxers. I look down upset and move back into the living room. For a moment I hear the sound of Gina's orgasm, but it dissipates. Angrily I'm now moving through my neighbor's house looking for Gina. I open the door to Mark's bedroom and find him standing there naked looking like he's just finished masturbating as well.

"What the fuck man?" he exclaims.

"Do you know where Janelle is?" I ask, ignoring his nudity and obvious protestation.

He stalls for a second taking in the situation, "Are you serious? Go away!"

I glance around the disheveled room very quickly and then head away. I find Rick is in the bathroom and he gives a curt reply, "Haven't seen her man."

I head back to my apartment more pissed off than ever and call her on the phone. I hear it ringing in the bedroom and head in there to get it. When I enter I see Janelle leaning over to pick it up.

"Oh it's you. What's up?" she asks.

"Where have you been? I went looking all around for you."

"I haven't been anywhere. I got up and went to the bathroom."

Confused, I look at the bathroom and back at her. She looks down at my pants and asked, "What happened there?"

"Like I said... I couldn't find you."

She laughs and leaves the bed to approach me. "I'm here now baby. Come to bed."

I get into the bed next to her and she kisses me until I'm hard again. She guides her mouth along my flesh until she finds me and begins to suck. It's one of the better blowjobs I've had and she swallows me completely as I come into the back of her throat. When she comes up she smiles and says, "Do you feel better now?" She leans forward to give me a little kiss and lies at my side.

As I fall asleep I can't help but think about how amazing that blowjob was. She's never swallowed me quite like that before. I need to get her that drunk more often. Maybe it isn't all looking down hill. 32 and things are on the way up.

12