A Night Out

Story Info
Couple enjoy an exciting anniversary at a strip club.
1.6k words
3.79
42.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my wife of eight years out for a surprise, but before we left I told her she had to dress sexy as it had been long time since we have had an entire night to ourselves. When we got into the car I told my wife that she had to wear a blindfold; I could tell she was hesitant but she agreed. Needless to say i was quite naughty with her, and in the 30 or so minutes it took for us to reach our destination she had been brought to about 4 orgasms with the use of just my fingers wrapped in her silk panties. Her seat was soaked with her delicious cum (it was a good thing her dress was around her waist at the time) and the car smelled wonderful because it smelled of her pussy. Before I stopped the car I made her promise she would do what I said for 20 minutes and then if she wanted she could dictate the rest of the evening, she seemed on the fence and then I rubbed her clit to make her cum one more time and she agreed.

After I parked but before I took off the blindfold I leaned over and sucked on her clit for about 5 minutes as she had turned toward me with one foot on the dashboard which helped to open her beautiful shaved (I love when she shaves her pussy for me) pussy for me and she flooded my mouth with her sweet juice, and I loved it. I then slid my cum drenched tongue into her mouth and she sucked hard on it. She loves the taste of her own pussy, and I love to give it to her. I really love to watch her finger her cunt and then suck all of her dripping cum off of her fingers. Anyway I am ready to take off the blindfold. She blinks till her eyes adjust to the light, she gasps as she notices where we are. We are at what appears to be an upscale strip club. She looks like she wants to back out of her agreement but I just tell her 20 minutes then it's her choice. She resigns herself to it and I go around and help her out of the car. She has to readjust her panties and then pull down her dress back over her hips. God I love how sexy she is.

I take her soft manicured hand in mine and kiss her hand and tell her how much I love her. We walk to the doors and see a very sexy athletic brunette checking IDs and taking the cover charge, but just from me because it's Ladie's Night (which means only men accompanied by a lady can get in, which I knew ahead of time) and ladies get in for free. The brunette looks my wife up and down and sniffs around her and says she smells like pussy and then licks her lips, my wife just blushes and I tell the brunette that's because she just came 5 times and then I fed her my pussy juice covered tongue. The brunette grabs me and slides her tongue into my mouth and then licks my face clean, and then pulls back and tells my wife she taste wonderful and she wished she could try some from the source. My wife said maybe later, and then pulled my stunned self thru the doors. She then turned my face to hers and then she slid her tongue into my mouth and says she is now super horny and she wants to fuck. I tell her she has to wait at least 20 minutes (I love to tease her so).

We then move thru to a table close to the stage where a large tittied blonde is grinding her pussy up and down the pole. My wife then reaches under the table and releases my pole, wow I thought is she getting bold and I like it! Then a bare chested redhead comes over first to ask if we want something to drink and I tell her a coke for me and whatever my wife wants. She looks right at the tits and then the green eyes of our waitress and in her sexiest voices says she wants a slow hard screw against the wall, and then licks her lips and winks at the girl. The girl dropped her tray and as she kneels to pick it up my wife turns her waist to face her and pulls her panties to the side and flashes the girl her soaking wett cunt. The girl can't help it and leans over and licks her pussy. My wife reaches down and forces the girl's face even further into her cunt and says eat me like a good wench, and then she shudders and my wife squirts all over the girls face and tits. The girl falls back and is totally soaked, my wife says she got her tip early and the girl says she hopes to get more tips during the night. My wife just winks and says maybe. And during this whole show my wife was giving me a great handjob and when my wife came so did I. my wife then starts to lick my cum off of her hand and the redhaired girl grabs her hands and licks her hand clean, and then says you both taste delicious. I giver her a $20 and tell her to keep the change.

My wife has already done more domineering then I have ever seen. I ask if she would like a lap dance, and she says great idea but only if I get one too. Of course I agree but I tell her to pick out someone for me and I would do the same for her and she looks at me with a mischievous look and agreed. We then head in different directions after we cover back up, and we arrange to meet back at the table in 5 minutes, so we can watch each other with our lapdancers. God I am ready to cum again (good thing I can cum a lot of times in short periods without really going soft). As soon as she disappears go to the front door and tell the door checker that my wife needs a lapdance and maybe something special and if she would be interested? She looks at me and grabs my hand and pulls me back into the club and tells one of the other girls to cover the door for a while. I smile a huge smile as I am dragged back to my table, and there was my gorgeous wife with our redhaired waitress. She saw who I was with and got a huge grin on her face, and our two dancers switched partners and led us into the back to a vip room. We were all alone and they locked the door. Then they pushed us down onto the couch right next to each other. Then the music started and they started to dance and they surprised us when they started rubbing and dancing with each other. My hand went to my wife's dripping pussy once more and she actually fished my cock out of my pants and it was at full attention then the dancers turned and came at us and started grinding all over us and especially the hands that were pleasuring the other person. They then asked if they could just dance for each of us and we agreed so they led us slightly apart but we could still see each other just fine.

The brunette said she can't have my wife touching her but that if my wife wanted she can be touched. My wife just shook her head yes. The brunette grabbed the bottom of my wife's dress and pulled it up over her waist and then started to trail her tongue up my wife's thigh slowly getting closer to my wife's pantied covered pussy. I was hard as steel, and the red head turned her back to me and started rubbing her ass over my lap with my hard cock still out, and then as she got lower she watched the brunette dive into my wife's oozing pussy and she impaled herself on my cock at the same time. I gasped as my wife looked me in the eyes and then looked down and watched the red haired pussy swallow my cock over and over again, and my wife just started shuddering for a good two minutes because of her ability to be multi-orgasmic. I could only see fluid dripping off of the brunettes chin and onto her tits but she kept on tongue fucking my wife. The redhead got off of me and walked over to my wife and grabbed the back of her head and slid her tongue into my wife's gasping mouth and she groped her great tits. My wife started to spasm harder then ever. I just sat there and stroked my hard cock watching the beautiful show.

They stopped when they noticed my wife had passed out. As soon as she woke up we all laughed. I thanked the ladies and said the twenty minutes were up so we could go if my wife wanted. She said she did want to leave, and the girls looked disappointed until my wife told them what our room number was at the hotel I got us (which happened to be right next door) and no matter what time they were welcomed. And then we could all cum over and over again!

After that we left. And as we are pulling into the hotel parking lot and my wife just gave me some short road head I cum down her throat. God I love her. I mention I didn't know the girls names. She said that was ok we could ask them when they weren't sucking something because its rude to talk with your mouth full!!! Lol!

Ok end Part 1!

Please send comments so I can make better stories.