A Night Out With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David pulled his cock out of my mouth and motioned for me to lie down on the floor. As I did he started licking his way down my body and then he too sucked and teased my clit until I was cumming against his face. I saw Hayley put her face between his legs and take his cock into her mouth as he continued to lick my juices up. Before I could think a coherent thought I could feel another orgasm building inside me. I moaned and saw Nick standing there stroking his cock. I opened my mouth and he walked over and kneeled on the floor by my head.

I licked him and soon his cock was sliding in and out as he fucked my mouth. David was still licking me and I finally had to release Nick to keep from biting him when David brought me off one more time.

We continued to play until early morning. When we stopped, Hayley and I both said we couldn’t cum anymore. I know the guys each had a couple of orgasms if not more. I don’t know if David expected Nick to fuck him but it didn’t happen that night. Maybe that was something he wanted to save for the next time. All I knew was when we left several hours after we arrived, we were all smiling and Nick and I were anticipating the possibility of a repeat performance.

12