A Night to Remember

Story Info
Two friends, recently dating, enjoy a night of passion.
2.6k words
4.15
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be there around 1ish, ok?"

Those words were music to my ears. Chelsea and I had been dating for only a few weeks, but those weeks had been the best I'd had in a long time. It had been roughly two years since I had a girl I could call a girlfriend. Sure, there had been women, dates, even a prostitute which I care not to speak of, but not an actual girlfriend. She seemed like she could be the one - the person to tear me out of my relationship-impaired funk, and she was coming over in two hours.

I spent the next couple of hours tidying the joint. My condo wasn't in the nicest or newest of neighborhoods, but I tried to keep it clean. I can't stand to have a lady over in a dirty neighborhood in a dirty house...it makes me feel like a slum. Chelsea arrived a half hour later than she said, but I didn't mind. I had her and that's all that mattered.

We relaxed the next hour away in my living room discussing this and that. The rain pelted against my patio door with a soothing noise that could almost heal. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled at one another during the 'tween subject silences. During one of those silences, Chelsea slowly stood up and walked to the sliding glass door guarding my living room from the weather outside. She turned to me and smiled a bit before opening the door and slipping out into the wet world. I rose to join her, stopping at the door, watching as she let the rain pelt her face and sweater. She was beautiful in her own right, though some may not find her attractive. Chelsea was shorter than most, reaching no more than 5'2". She had thin frame, cute freckles and small, perky breasts. I lost myself as I observed the drops of water slide down her face and neck. Chelsea was significantly less conservative as I, so she was surprised to see me join her in the falling rain. I walked slowly to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, allowing the warmth of our bodies shield us from the cold rain. Our eyes met and gazed into each other for an eternity before we kissed slowly, passionately under the dark clouds and afternoon shower. We had kissed in the past, but this one I actually had feeling; had consistency. There are few kisses in life that stay with a person; perhaps your first kiss, perhaps the kiss given at your wedding. This one stayed with me. When our lips finally parted our eyes returned to each other. There was a moment of silence before our giggling broke the intense moment. My mind felt it had been torn from a dozing Monday morning dream, but that didn't matter. I was simply happy to be with her.

After we finished lunch I gave Chelsea the good news. My boss had rented a suite for us at a local resort as a bonus. In two weekends we would be spending the evening together and alone in a beautiful bed in a calm atmosphere without a care in the world able to reach us. I have to admit, Chelsea wasn't as excited as I had hoped she would be, but what can you do? I was simply happy to have the time with her.

Those two weeks dragged on and on. It was as if I was seven again and Christmas was only a few short weeks away. When the day finally came I was overflowing with anticipation. The reservations at the finest restaurant at the resort were in, the ornaments I purchased for the room were packed and I had the night planned to the T. To my dismay, the room was not ready early as I had hoped. In fact, it wasn't ready for another hour after it should have been. "A minor set-back" I told myself. Those few moments gave me time to walk the grounds, explore a bit and settle my nerves for the night to come. Chelsea and her mother were out shopping and she wouldn't be ready to come by for a while anyway, so it wasn't as if I had much to really rush to.

Once the room was ready I began setting up. The room felt like a small apartment. It had all of the amenities: wet bar, living room, kitchen, master bedroom, master and guest bathrooms, jacuzzi tub and rain-style showerhead in the sauna. In the living room I left a small stuffed bear and dozen roses. On the wet bar off the living room I setup an etched glass wine bucket with a bottle of my favorite dessert wine, Bigaro mosto d'uva. I felt the Jacuzzi tub was my crowning achievement. Six candles lined the rim of the tub with a scented candle in the middle to balance. The room, the mood; everything was perfect. My heart raced when I found out she had arrived. She showed up in a t-shirt and jeans with a small overnight bag. We kissed briefly in greeting and I showed her around our home for the evening. Chelsea seemed a bit nervous when I mentioned the tub, but smiled nonetheless. She and I had never really done much outside of "over the clothes" petting despite our couple month history of dating. Perhaps she was a bit nervous at what the candles alluded to?

We dressed for dinner and began to head downstairs. To put it briefly, she looked stunning. Her dark, near black hair hung to her shoulders like silken strands with a small flip-like accent on the end. Her large eyes were warm above her ever-present smile. A black dress clung to her small frame and gave ample viewing of her dancer's legs. While I was dressed well, I still felt like a bum next to beauty of this magnitude. After we found the restaurant we realized we were half an hour early for dinner and Chelsea decided she wanted to see the resort. We walked and talked as we killed time waiting for dinner.

Chelsea was a fun girl and had an almost child-like innocence at times. Outside of the pool area there was a small gazebo and a field which could have been used for parties or wedding receptions during the warmer seasons. As soon as she saw the grass her eyes lit up and she raced to the grass kicking her heels off as she hit green. In front of me I saw a woman transform into a free ten year old cart-wheeling and dancing in an evening dress and adult makeup. Of course, she had that same affect on me again and I kicked my shoes off and joined her. I was winded before her, but we both called it quits at the same time and rested poolside, our feet in the water. Chelsea and I discussed this and that, mostly about how good it felt to loosen up and how beautiful the stars and constellations were. Time caught up with us and dinner was ready.

A bottle of wine and four courses later, we returned to the room. Both of us had relaxed a bit from dinner and the wine had done its job relaxing our minds. Chelsea had taken comfort on the living room couch, shoes off, legs teasing me as they peaked from her dress. I made my space at the wet bar and poured some more wine for the two of us. We drank and giggled and spoke some more. We had never been incredibly flirtatious with each other before, but the wine was definitely helping to break the ice.

After a half hour of mixed humorous and deep conversation, I adjourned to the master bath. She joined me, but stopped short at the door as I began to fill the tub and light the candles. I coaxed her into the room itself, but she stood stiff as a board.

"What's wrong?"

"This just seems a little fast to me. I'm not too sure what to do" she replied. I had always seen a lively and confident Chelsea; this was a woman I didn't know. She wasn't a virgin, this much I knew and I couldn't quite understand the nerves. I simply smiled as warm as I could and said,

"Relax. That's all you need to do."

I offered my hand to her to join me. She wasn't biting.

"Well, I am going to take a bath; you are more than welcome to join me."

Without removing my eyes from hers, I began removing my clothes. I unbuttoned my shirt slowly. Not to be sensual, but to acclimate her to what was happening. Next, I removed my belt and finally my slacks until I stood, embarrassingly at attention, in front of her in my underwear. I searched her eyes for any hint that she may bolt, but I noticed she had begun to relax a bit. I let down my tented shorts and offered my hand to her again. All she did was nod her head in the negative. With a shrug, I slowly dipped myself into the water.

"How are you able to do that? " She asked.

"What?"

"Just...be naked in front of someone. How are you so comfortable with your body. I can't do that."

Again, I offered her the warmest smile I could and told her she was beautiful and had no reason to be ashamed. To this she blushed and I continued,

"Well, I see it this way: I could be ashamed of myself. I could be worried that you think I have a small dick, but if you're that shallow, I don't want you around anyway. I could be worried about the love handles I've got, but then I don't think you would have made it this far if you were that concerned about them. Honestly, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. If you think I have something ashamed of, I'm ok with you just leaving."

The last bit I said with a smile. She caught the humor and laughed, and I could see her body relax. Chelsea turned her back to me and began to remove her dress revealing her flesh colored underwear below. As she turned towards me, she picked up a washcloth from the sink and tossed it my way.

"Cover your eyes, and then maybe I can do this."

I obliged her and relaxed myself in the tub. I could hear her fully undress beside me and start to slip in. Her smooth skin slid against mine as she lay down on top of me. I could smell the faint perfumes in her hair as she rested her head against my shoulder. My arms wrapped around her, careful not to touch anything inappropriate. Finally, her body relaxed against mine and she sighed peacefully.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, I guess it wasn't..."

I smiled and sensed her smile as well. It wasn't long before I began nibbling on her ear and kissing her neck. Our bodies shifted on their sides so we could explore each other further.

"You can take this off now, "she whispered as she removed the washcloth mask from my eyes. I took it all in. Her small, aroused breasts. Her shaved lips. The fire in her eyes. We kissed deeply for moments as our hands searched each other's bodies, as if seeing naked flesh for the first time. Our passionate kisses and touching felt like heaven. After a while, I shifted our bodies once more, this time so that I rest on top of her. My lips explored her neck, her shoulders and her erect nipples. With each sharp nibble came an even sharper gasp from her lips. I rocked my hips to allow my hard shaft tease her slit under the warm water. Testing her, I let the tip touch her entrance and glance off numerous times. There was no resistance, only more sighs and moans. Gently, I entered her, a loud release of air filling the room as she gasped in pleasure. Slowly, sensually we made love in the warmth of candlelight and water. Nothing was rushed; nothing was hard or forced. The water sloshed across my back as we touched and kissed and moved our bodies in rhythm.

We made love without finishing for several minutes before starting to empty the tub and move to the bedroom. Our wet bodies flopped onto the bed and our petting resumed. Again, I entered her and filled her complete. We continued to make love for some time, bodies chaffing, sweat collecting and emotion intensifying. Her tight warmth wrapped around my stiffness like a glove with a 700 thread-count lining. Nature gave way to passion and soon a familiar feeling tingled inside of me. Our love making completed with my warm seed shooting onto her already wet and sticky stomach. We lay there for a few more moments kissing, enjoying the experience and losing ourselves in each others eyes.

Chelsea acted first and pushed me off of her playfully.

"Time to clean up. You're messy, you know that?"

I laughed, agreed and followed her to the bathroom. We quickly rinsed and retired to the living room. I poured another glass of wine for each of us and we reflected on the previous hour, both relaxed and slightly lit. Chelsea lay reclined on the couch again, this time instead of a sexy black dress keeping my imagination active it was a house-towel. Modesty was never one of my strong points, I watched her from the bar again, naked as the day I was born. The conversation turned more flirtatious and this time she coaxed me to her.

I approached her on the couch and as I sat she tore the towel from her.

"Fuck me."

Again, I was shocked. From the ambitious, confident woman who met me at the room earlier, to the shy, scared girl outside the Jacuzzi to the strong, almost vulgar woman now, Chelsea had knocked the proverbial wind from me again. I near jumped on top of her and entered her, this time with a purpose; with force. My cock pried its way between her folds and my pelvis slammed against hers. An audible moan escaped her lips as her wine glass tumbled to the carpet below. Earlier we had made love; there was romance, passion and warmth. There was still passion in our movements, but romance had to place in the act we committed. Chelsea's body rocked and I thrust my throbbing member in and out of her relentlessly. Her hands wrapped themselves around my back and she allowed her nails to dig into my bare skin. As she moaned louder, I moaned competitively with her. Her pussy walls relaxed around my dick and I felt her start to slam her body against me achingly. Shortly thereafter the walls closed in, quickly and tightly and her body shuddered as she nearly screamed in pleasure. I later found she had just had her first orgasm.

Her muscles relaxed, but I continued to pound, fuck and desperately slam my body against hers until she placed her hands on my chest and asked me to stop as she near asthmatically searched for her breath. I hadn't finished, but that didn't matter; I knew she had and that was enough for me. We pulled apart and panted at opposite ends of the couch. Witty banter ensued as our heart rates slowed her expressing her regret that I had not finished.

"I got mine earlier, I'll be fine." She may have thought I was lying judging by the look in her eyes, but I had actually been seriously. After a pair of bottles of water were emptied we returned to the bedroom and slowly returned to sleep.

Chelsea and my relationship had started awkwardly and ended poorly, but I will always remember that night. That was a night to remember.