All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why?

The kids were 2 much - the grand kids - cmon thats sickerer than the norm even here.

Try 2 hands as you are better than this.

With less Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Different than your usual fare but still a good read.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If this is hot romance...

...then I'm Marylin Monroe and Albert Einstein's love child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a very interesting romp and enlightening read

I actually didn't have any problems with the adults relationships; after all they all had planned for it not to happen, things changed and it just did. As to the grandchildren; it wasn't expected but they instigated it.

The last few paragraphs got confusing because it came across as though the writer was looking into a crystal ball; but it swapped back & forth between past / present tense.

I'm not into Anal (doesn't effect my judgement). However when Barb mentioned penetrating Jake it threw me because it was in past tense. I'm a guy and have never really considered being on the receiving end. I'm not sure what will happen if I meet a woman who wants it herself, or wants to try it on me. NOTE: I'm not necessarily against it "yet"; but I most definitely do not expect any woman to do something that I myself won't "like receive anal, light bondage, golden showers, etc...".

I had to re-read the piece about the house additions and accomodating their two children to realize that they were Josh & Vanessa's "son & daughter?"; the way it was worded it came across first that the kids were Barb & Jake's - then you mentioned that they were doting grandparents, so a little bit sloppy there.

I went back through trying to figure out what happened to Jake's other child? Was it a girl? SO; what's up? As far as I can tell he / she was never mentioned after the conversation in the checkout line when he said that his "children" had grown up and moved out. Why would the other child just disappear? That doesn't make any sense at all!

Thx;

DKP

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
that was fun

I can seewhere more than one button was pushed with this story. Likewise it could have been submitted in more than one category. Understanding full well doing so might blow the "mind" of the Lit computer it would be interesting to see what would happen if this carried multiple attributions: i.e. group, exhibition, erotic, incest, anal, mature, and yes, even romance.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great tale, with a some what happily ever after. Gets 5 stars from me. Well done Dinsmore!!

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

Yup. It's been said but I'll repeat NOT ROMANCE.

Astride story is the other end of the spectrum especially with the sex cornucopia you wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous