A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

"Vanessa has grown quite fond of your cock, Jake; it would appear that you are ready to serve once again."

"I really need to piss." He replied.

"Go ahead, Jake. All drains lead to the same final destination. Vanessa is quite fond of a warm amber stream...on her cunt...her tits..." Jake obliged as Vanessa squealed with delight while her loving mother aimed Jakes organ appropriately. After he had finished mom proceeded to take his now painfully erect tool in her mouth and attend to it with her usually finesse. Vanessa placed her hands on the tile wall and projected her tight young rump back provocatively.

"Your choice, Jake." Barbara proclaimed as she positioned his cock head first at her bare young pussy and then at the entrance to her ass. Jake made it clear that he was most interested in Vanessa's hot, tight, slippery little cunt; taking charge he quickly inserted his throbbing tool balls deep in her sweet slot.

Vanessa might have been young and inexperienced but she more than made up for it with her youthful enthusiasm. Her little quim was delicious hot and tight; the erotic vision before him as her tight little buns slammed back against he pubic bone while her mother livingly mouthed her budding breasts was more than enough to take Jake over the top. The hard fuck from behind coupled with Barbara's expert attention with mouth and fingers brought Vanessa to a whimpering, moaning and ultimately gasping orgasm in short order.

Barbara was a cum slut; she ravenously sucked her daughters pussy to recover every vestige of Jake's cream; Vanessa came again. Jake sat back on the corner shower bench both to recover physically and to watch the sublimely erotic scene in front of him. He could definitely get used to this regimen...if it didn't kill him.

After Jake prepared a sumptuous breakfast for the two beauties, hugs, kisses and gropes were exchanged. Jake asked Vanessa for their phone number; they had only recently moved in and she couldn't remember it. They would call Jake later to arrange another tryst for later in the day. Jake was confident that the call would never come.

Fist, Jake knew everyone who lived in the small, upscale development known as Scottish Hills and he was positive that Vanessa and Barbara did not live there. He had also noticed the county code on the license plate; it was not from any county in close proximity to his home. He had no idea why he had been chosen for what had been the most supremely satisfying sexual experience of his life but he was certain that there would be no repeat engagement.

***

"Mom, Jake was really nice, wasn't he? I bet he has no idea that we scouted him out...followed him to that store. You liked him, didn't you?" I know I did."

"It would certainly seem that you were in love with his cock; quite understandable; he was a very accomplished lover...wasn't he?"

"Can't we stay over?"

"You know the rules hon. Plus we need to get you to college and get you moved in. As idyllic as this may have been I've told you it wouldn't last. As far as Jake is concerned, as much as he may have enjoyed the night, we're just a couple of sluts. He would grow to resent us...not respect us. I'm sure most other parents would look upon me with disgust...taking my daughter on a summer, pre-college fuck trip. I just wanted you to be prepared...to understand what it was all about before you faced the sexual temptations of a big college campus."

"I feel pretty lucky to have a mom like you. He liked you a lot mom...you should go back and spend time with him after you get me settled in."

"I don't see that happening, baby; after the hell of being married to a controlling, tight assed prick like your father I'm not remotely looking for a relationship. I never cheated on your father; he just couldn't deal with a sexually uninhibited woman who enjoyed fucking more than he did. He sucked the life out of me...never again."

***

As Jake perused the morning paper and enjoyed a second cup of coffee he contemplated every aspect of his encounter with Vanessa and Barbara. Better to leave well enough alone; they obviously had a plan and he wasn't inclined to interfere with it. He couldn't imagine any realistic scenario involving an ongoing involvement with Barbara and Vanessa. His curiosity got the best of him. He clearly remembered the license tag number. With a little research on line and a hundred bucks on his credit card he accumulated a complete dossier on Vanessa Perry. He printed it off; he stared at it for a while. He ran a second search on her former husband and printed it off. He went for a twenty mile bike ride, returned, showered again and picked up the phone after another quick review of several high school web sites.

"Centerville High School...how may I direct your call?"

"Guidance Department please."

"This is Molly, how can I help you?"

"Hi Molly, this is Preston Evans, Associate Dean of Admissions at State. I know this is not the correct procedure for this but I'm really in a bind here. To our delight and consternation, more students accepted our admissions invitations than we anticipated---way more. I'm desperately trying to juggle housing allocations and trying to confirm who is coming and who isn't. With incoming freshman arriving already we are in a severe housing crunch. One of your students...let me see...Vanessa Perry, father Frank, mother Barbara, home address and DOB is..."

"Why yes! Vanessa was our valedictorian this year; she's a really sweet girl. How can I help you?"

"I'm hoping you can tell me if she did in fact accept our invitation; we can't seem to find any record of an acceptance letter."

"We do keep those records; Vanessa is very diligent and responsible; I'd be surprised if she didn't report where she planned to attend college. Let me pull her file."

"Dean Evans? I'm sorry...Vanessa did not chose State. With her grades and SAT scores she pretty much had her choice of top schools."

"Well, I suppose that's good and bad news. We hate to lose a top female applicant but at least I know not to save a room for her. Just out of curiosity, where is she attending college?"

Molly told him. "That's fantastic! She certainly has great taste in schools...that has to be one of the top dozen schools in the country. Maybe she'll reconsider us at the graduate level. Her choice is a little farther away from her home town than State..."

"Vanessa worked her in the Guidance office...we got to know each other a bit...she's very mature for her age. I got the distinct impression that she had some issues...with her father...a divorce...custody battle. I sensed that she really wanted to put a few miles between herself and her father."

Over the next few minutes Jake learned a lot more about Vanessa than he had expected to learn.

***

"Hello, I'm terribly sorry to bother you. This is Hank Reid; I'm a real estate agent. One of your employees, Barbara Perry has listed her home for sale---with a different office--- and I desperately need to get in touch with her. It's the house at 2345 Conservatory Road. Her listing agent is tied up in an all day meeting. I've got an offer on her house at very close to her asking price from an out of town client. The other office doesn't seem to have anyone in today who knows anything; I need to find out if she is interested before this offer expires. Could you connect me with her?"

"I'm sorry she's not in today."

"I didn't think she would be; I recall being told that she was taking a few days off to take her daughter Vanessa to college at..."

"Vanessa is a lovely girl."

"That she is."

"Let me see...she's moving across state to take promotion with our company...I have a cell phone number...wait! It would seem that she's found a new home over there....already has the new address listed...but no phone number."

"Well what do you know about that? That's not an hour from where I'm sitting. I'll try the cell phone but if I can't get in touch with her maybe I'll take a run over there. Oh darn! She won't be there! She's up in Westville getting Vanessa settled in to college...there must be dozens hotels and motels up there."

"Well, maybe I can help; our employees tend to stay at one chain since we have a significant discount there. Let me see if she booked it through the corporate travel office. Let me put you on hold."

"Mr. Reid? Barbara is staying at the Colony Inn and there's only one up there."

"I can't thank you enough."

***

"This is Hank Reid; I'm an agent. Is the house at 2345 Conservatory still on the market?"

"We have a contract on that house; it should close on the fifteenth."

"Is it solid?"

"Large escrow, Twenty percent down, local bank financing, repeat customer and the buyers love the place. It's as solid as it gets."

"Thanks for your help."

***

"Colony Inn. How may I direct your call?"

"Reservations, please."

"This is Bob Davis with the travel office at Consolidated. Our computer has been acting up. One of our very valued employees is supposed to have a reservation---confirmed---with you folks and I am fearful that we may have booked it incorrectly. Can you confirm the check in and check dates for Barbara Perry and her daughter please?"

"She's arriving today and staying through the weekend."

"Great! That's exactly as it should be; thanks for your help."

***

Jake took a couple of hours off from detective work to work in the yard. He was not going to contact Barbara as she was in the process of getting Vanessa settled in---if at all. His curiosity about Frank Perry, Vanessa's father and Barbara's former husband grew. Who was Frank Perry? Jake knew from experience never to judge other couples relationships; although he had known Barbara for less than twenty-four hours he found himself very attracted to her and wondered what kind of man had driven her away?

Frank Perry was a psychologist employed by the government; his academic credentials were mediocre at best. He worked in the parole department associated with a state minimum security prison for nonviolent sexual offenders. According to his academic records he had flirted with the ministry. It was Saturday; Jake contemplated how his was going to get to meet Frank Perry. Frank Perry had written a number of journal articles that were easily obtained---most for free---on the Internet. Jake had some academic training in psychology at the graduate level to include marriage and family counseling.

Jake found Perry's work to be border line abysmal, overly tinged with religious ideology and in general misguided in his opinions. It had the unpleasant odor of repressed sexuality. While Jake's writing forte was fiction---erotic fiction---he had written a handful of journal articles himself on the subject of sexuality and had received praise from respected academicians for one article in particular.

***

"Doctor Perry? I apologize for calling you at home; your office said you were working out of your home today. My name is Jack Brady. I'm a writer. Although I tend toward fiction I've written a handful of nonfiction academic pieces. I need some expert advice." Jack Brady was Jake's pseudonym as a writer.

"Where did you get my name?"

"Several of my friends in academia indicated that you were doing some fine work with nonviolent sexual offenders. I've taken the time to read as many of your journal submissions as I could get my hands on and I must say I'm very impressed."

"How can I help you?" Perry replied, far less guarded than he had initially been.

"I'm writing a follow-up to a previous journal article. This time I'm concentrating on the effect of sexuality in the home---not incest or rape---but just the effect of nudity and open sexual expression by parents on their children and you have delved into this area on several occasions. I was hoping we could get together to chat; I'm on a tight deadline here. I just need an hour or so to discuss some hypotheses in my article which is essential complete with someone with first hand clinical experience. Certainly I will give appropriate credit or even consider going beyond that if the situation warrants it. I just don't have the one on one experience to be comfortable with my conclusions."

"I certainly have ample first hand experience in that area. Where are you?"

"A couple of hours away but I am open to your schedule."

"Do you want to get together today?"

"If that's not asking too much."

"Could you make it here by three?"

"Absolutely! Where do you want to meet?"

"I'll give you directions to my home."

***

Everything about Frank Perry's demeanor, mannerisms and home décor spoke volumes. While Frank was a reasonably attractive man he had a puritanical streak that bordered on obsession. He was pompous, clinically controlling and full of himself. It was all Jake could do to appear interested and feign agreement as Frank Perry spewed his litany of judgmental drivel.

"Frank, I can't thank you enough for you insights; you have an incredibly in-depth knowledge in this area. I don't mean to pry and if I being inappropriate, please just say so and accept my apology but...you really seem to have a great deal of first hand...even personal knowledge."

Frank Perry was silent for a moment; he never lost his stoic and taciturn visage. Jake feared that he had strayed over the line. To his surprise and relief, Frank smiled ever so slightly and proceeded to tell his personal story.

"Very perceptive of you, Jack. I suppose there no harm in sharing some of my own experiences."

Frank proceeded to elaborate on his wife, Barbara. He expounded at great length on her decadent and perverted sexual needs and involvement in the nudist community.

"How in the world did someone as level headed and responsible as Frank Perry end up marrying...what was her name...Barbara?"

I was young and foolish and believed I could correct the error of her ways. I was wrong; true evil can be very powerful."

"And your daughter, how has she turned out?"

"Fortunately I gained custody and was able to limit her contact with her mother over the last five years. I did not allow her to date without a chaperone in high school. I laid a firm groundwork with her in terms of what is acceptable and what is not. She is saving herself for marriage."

"I'd love to meet her; it would a refreshing experience to talk to a well grounded and virtuous young lady."

"She's not here; she should be checking in at college right now...unfortunately with her mother. I don't approve of it but she's nineteen now and I'm sure has the correct programming to be immune to her mother's evil ways."

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. You've laid a firm, disciplined foundation and she unlikely to be overly influenced by her mother's perversion."

"I'm quite sure of that fact."

"Well, again, Frank, I can't thank you enough for your time. I need to hit the road if I'm going to get home before dark."

Returning home that evening Frank contemplated his next move...if there was a next move. On Saturday afternoon he got in his car and drove the short hour to Vanessa's college; one hour in the other direction would be her mother's new home.

***

"Vanessa, there's an older---albeit very cute---guy waiting downstairs to talk to you."

Cute older guy? Her father certainly would not be considered cute. She was completely shocked but not displeased to see Jake. She screamed his name and ran into his arms greeting him more as a beloved relative than the man who had fucked her silly only a few nights earlier.

"How did you find me?" Jake gave her the abbreviated version.

"Are you staying over....can we...?"

"Spending the night with you certainly has its allure but I really have something else on my mind. Is there a coffee shop or someplace we could go and chat for a few minutes?" Soon they were sitting very close together in a booth at the closest university coffee house.

"I tend to be very direct, hon." Jake said after giving her the long version of his detective work. "I find your mother to be a fascinating woman; I'd really like to get to know her better...a lot better."

"That's going to be a real challenge, Jake." Vanessa said and then proceeded to give Jake a more thorough understanding of her mother's attitude toward men and relationships.

"I've got nothing but time, Vanessa. If I don't give it my best shot, I will always wonder."

"That's so damn sweet! How can I help?"

"Well, for the present, don't tell her we've had this chat. I'm thinking the direct approach is the best, so tomorrow I'm going to drive over to her new home and knock on her door."

"I agree; if you call her first she'll definitely put you off. It would be cool if you and she got together. Then when I come home on a weekend we could..."

"We'll see about that; in any event let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"Why don't you stay over and fuck me?"

"Vanessa you are almost young enough to be my grand daughter and you might want to consider looking for a playmate closer to your own age."

"The time will come for that but I'm only nineteen! I don't need those distractions right now."

"I'm going to pass although my dick is fighting me on that count. I came to you first because I'm seriously interested in your mom and I'm not sure how she'd feel about you and I fucking without her present...if at all."

"I knew you were a nice guy! I understand. But if it doesn't work out...you only live an hour away...and I love your cock."

Vanessa and Jake embraced and kissed as he prepared to get back in his car. Her nimble little tongue probed his mouth and her small hands found his cock and groped him enticingly.

"Just a reminder, Jake, just in case it doesn't work out with mom."

***

Jake drove home with a hard-on that just would not go away.

Early the following afternoon Jake cruised the street on which Vanessa's new and obviously custom built home existed. There was a large pile of broken down corrugated at the curb. There was no car in evidence; the garage was closed. Just as indecision was about to overcome him, the familiar auto drove into the driveway and entered the garage. Pulling into the long driveway a few minutes later and walking to the impressive front door, Jake had no idea how it would go; he pushed the doorbell and took a deep breath. The door came open and there was Barbara in similar butt hugging jeans and a simple tee shirt.

She was obvious startled to see him standing there but quickly flashed that easy smile that had first...well actually secondly...made her so interesting.

"Jake! Well this is a surprise and a first! You are the consummate detective. Come in!"

"Would you like a drink?"

"Nonalcoholic?"

"Sweet tea?"

"That'll work."

"I know you have something on your mind, Jake but let me give you a little overview first. You were not the first devilishly attractive older man that my daughter and I enjoyed over the last month or so but you were definitely the best in all regards. You've probably figured out that we scouted you out and that the meeting in the market was not a complete accident. If that hadn't worked out we would have found another way to meet you. I like you Jake but I'm not remotely one to even think about anything involving a man that's more permanent than what we already had."

"That's what Vanessa said; and after spending two hours with Frank Perry I completely understand."

"What?"

"My turn now?"

"Absolutely." Jake gave her the long story.

"You have been busy...I'm impressed. But my head tells me that this is all wrong."

"Okay, Barbara, maybe it is. I'm not proposing, I'm just asking if there is a chance that you and I could get to know each other. I know you've got a career but we're only an hour away from each other and if you go to visit Vanessa you have to pass five minutes from my house."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers