A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

"Did you fuck Vanessa when you went to see her?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Don't think I wasn't tempted and she certainly wanted me to; she's nineteen and I'm fifty. More important I'm far more interested in her mother."

"A fifty year old man who would rather fuck a forty year old than a nubile nineteen year old? Oh Please!"

"The forty year old sitting in front of him...yes. And more if you ever get past the damage done by one Frank Perry. I'm not Frank Perry. I've not been celibate since my wife died but nor have I been interested in another woman the way I'm interested in you. We'll play by your rules but what have you got to lose by giving it a shot?"

"My freedom, my sanity and my independence. I don't need a man, Jake; I make a very good living, I live my own life and I don't want someone telling me how to live it. But you're here...do you want to fuck? I love to fuck outside; the back yard is well hidden from the neighbors and no one lives behind me. Get naked." Barbara said, removing her jeans and tee shirt in a matter of a few seconds. Jake followed suit. Barbara led him out on the soft green grass beyond the deck. She sprawled on the grass face down and raised her delicious butt invitingly.

"Not every man can pull it off successfully, Jake, but you've got that little bit of extra length...I want a regular fuck...just kneel astride my ass and slip that fantastic fuck tool in my pussy...you know you'll get the ass fuck later...nice and slow...then let me feel your body against my back...talk to me...whisper in my ear...tell me what a great fuck I am...make me cum!"

Jake covered Barbara's smooth toned body with his own; he was almost giddy as he felt her warm skin next to his. Her womanly scent aroused him...excited him. His lips brushed softly against her neck and tanned shoulders. He found her slippery slot with his fingers, then slowly entered her...teasing her with his rock hard organ...reveling in the exquisite feeling as her hot, wet pussy accepted him. He remained motionless for some time; he felt her tremble.

"Fuck me baby...fuck me now." She whispered.

He moved slowly at first exiting her special opening and then teasing her with short strokes; she whimpered. Her breathing increased; she gasped in anticipation each time he left her body. At first she was impatient...wanting him to get on with it. Then she began to understand and enjoy the slow, languorous teasing strokes.

"I love your skin...so soft...you are a very beautiful woman, Barbara...your body is perfect. I love fucking you...like nothing I've ever known before. I know you are close...cum for me baby...cum for me." And she did with a scream that probably was heard one house over. He rolled her over and kissed her gently but deeply; she seemed startled.

"You're still hard."

"I didn't cum yet...didn't want to until...ever..." Rolling on his back he carried Barbara with him. "It's your turn know...ride me...fuck me...make me cum."

At first Barbara sat upright astride Jake's more than ample organ, rotating her hips deliciously as she fixed him with a lascivious grin; he pulled her down with him. Gently brushing his lips across her still firm breasts he felt her shiver. She clasped her hand behind his head, pulling him into her bosom. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her face gently to his own and kissed her lovingly. She resisted only for a few seconds and then accepted his kisses...playfully nipping at his lip as her strong hips continued their relentless assault. She was an experienced woman and knew the signs; she gave a bit of payback as she slowed her undulating hips several times just as he was close. She soon tired of the game; she wanted his cum inside her. Jake came with a roar that was certainly heard at least one house down the street. Barbara collapsed on top of him. As she prepared to move, he held her tightly, burying his face in her neck...unwilling to lose the closeness...of her warm body.

"You're so special...a very special lady...thank you..."

"Oh, Jake...that was very nice...not what I was expecting...but very nice."

"So, you might consider giving my plan a try?"

"You are very dangerous! I've also been played by the best of them and I've developed a thick skin and a jaundiced eye. What do you really want? Where do you think this could possibly lead?"

"I want to spend time with you; I want to get to know you. I also want to have sex with you as often as is humanly possible. I can't get enough of your body...you turn me on like nothing and no one ever has. It'll lead wherever it will lead. We're both adults. As far as where it I would hope it would lead...Barbara, neither of us is getting any younger; I'm pretty much alone. My kids are grown and you daughter is away at college. I love my dogs and I certainly have a few friends but I did come to town lookin' for a woman...if you get my drift. Oh and I forgot what you told me to say...you are an amazing fuck...just for the record."

"But you want more...don't you."

"Probably...and in your heart so do you. Maybe we'll find it...together...maybe not...we have little to lose and a lot to gain."

"I'm disgustingly set in my ways and horribly independent. It will get to you...men need to be in control...make decisions...can you stay for dinner...and..."

"Dinner for sure..." I'm guessing the 'and' meant for the night but I need to get back to take care of my pups."

"'Probably just as well. Tomorrow is the first day in my new job so I need to get a decent night's sleep...which would not happen if you stayed over."

"Do you want to get dressed and go out for dinner?"

"Jake, bluntly I never want to get dressed...I hate clothes...let's whip something up here; I just stocked the fridge."

"Just so you have an apron that will cover my essential parts..."

"You cooked dinner last time...just sit down, have some wine and watch me work...I'm pretty handy in the kitchen too."

As Jake watched Barbara bustle around the kitchen without a stitch on he marveled at her beauty. She moved with purpose, occasionally smiling in his direction and adding commentary on what she was preparing.

"Tell me when you get to a good point in your prep work where you can pause without ruining the dinner."

"Why?"

I can't look at you even in your current domestic endeavors without getting hard...I want to fuck you...soon."

"Give me another five minutes....my you are ready..."

As Jake sensed that Barbara was finishing up her prep he rose and moved toward her trapping her between his lean body and the kitchen counter. "I can't wait any longer...I want you now!"

There was a bottle of virgin olive oil on the counter. Jake opened it and liberally coated his hard cock; he poured more into his cupped and lavished Barbara's tight crack with the slippery condiment. He work several slippery finger deep into her tightest hole.

"Oh fuck yes...ball my ass you delightfully nasty mother-fucker! I'm more than ready...give it to me...slide that fat pecker in my shitter...now...I want your cock in my ass now!" Jake obliged, delighting in the insanely hot tight orifice which Barbara presented to him.

"I love your ass baby...amazing ass...so soft...so hot...so damn tight."

"Jam it in your little anal slut...baby...make me scream...nice slow deep strokes...so much cock...so full of cock...oh, yes...cum for me baby...fill my ass with your cum...now...yesssss!"

They cleaned each other off; he kissed her and held her. She didn't fight it. Virtually wordlessly they served the dinner and moved to the nearby table to eat. He smiled at her between bites; she smiled back...grinned.

"I'm not quitting my job and I'm not moving. I do have a new construction project in the city near where you live; I'll have to be over there several days a week for most of the next six months. I don't see why we couldn't get together when I'm there. If you want to fuck Vanessa you have my permission."

"As tempting as that would be---no. I just wouldn't feel right about it."

"Suit yourself. I'd be lying if I said you don't turn me on---you do. I'm not interested in playing house ever again...but fucking you is quite satisfying."

"It's a start."

"Don't get your hopes up that it's ever going to be more."

A couple of hours later as Jake drove home he was not sure where things were going but at least it was a start. Barbara was as committed as anyone he had ever met to maintaining her freedom and independence. She was very stubborn on the point and after meeting her former husband, Jake understood to some degree.

Over the ensuing weeks and months they got together several days---and nights---a week. Sometimes they would spend a weekend together at one home or the other; sometimes she would put him off saying she "had plans". They took a couple of long weekend trips together. They did normal things...went to movies...concerts...dined out. The sex was always central to their relationship and only got better. Terms of endearment slipped into their conversation. They never fought about anything; they never discussed the elephant in the room. For whatever reason, holiday get togethers were out as far as Barbara was concerned. She did not seem to want to meet his kids if they came to visit or at least always had an excuse; it was as if that step was too big and would put them too close to an evolving relationship. There was no evolution; they had fun together and they fucked. They also watched football and read the Sunday paper in bed but in actions if not words Barbara had set the limits of where it would ever lead.

Jake was a little frustrated but he enjoyed her company and the sex was sublime. He didn't date anyone else. He didn't know and didn't ask if she did but he doubted it. He talked to Vanessa at least once a week on the phone; he kept her abreast of where things were going with her mom. Vanessa and Jake became close; she would still flirt with him on the phone but somehow both knew that it would go no farther than talk. She dated some boys in college and often called him to talk about it but never seemed to get serious. He enjoyed their chats. In terms of the odd relationship with Barbara, Jake began to accept it. It was not so bad in many respects; he rationalized that it had many of the good points of being married without some of the down sides. He loved her...was in love with her...missed her when she wasn't there. He knew she felt a genuine affection for him, possibly even loved him but Frank Perry had left a scar that just wouldn't go away.

***

"Jake?" Vanessa. Listen a girl friend who lives in your city has offered me a ride. I have to get away from this school for the weekend. Any chance I could beg a night's lodging? I promise I won't try to jump you. If you're busy you won't even see me...I just need a break."

"You're welcome here anytime honey; I won't be here tonight. I made a commitment I can't break down state and I'm spending the night rather than drink and drive. I won't be back until late Saturday afternoon. Let me tell you where I hide a key. The dogs will go crazy but give 'em a few minutes of 'get acquainted' across the fence and they'll remember you. Would that be okay?"

"That would be great; I don't mean to pester you and wasn't looking to be entertained...just a change of scenery for a couple of days."

"Make yourself at home."

"You and mom aren't getting together this weekend?"

"She didn't want to go with me...old friend...landmark birthday celebration...but I think she's going to come over late Saturday but it was not set in stone."

"I see."

Jake had a cell phone but often forgot it; half an hour from home he realized it was sitting in the charger in the kitchen. He was not going to drive back for it. He also seldom checked his home answering machine. His two kids were the only people in the world outside of Barbara and Vanessa he really cared about and he would call and leave his kids a message when he got to his destination so they wouldn't worry. The car had On Star so he had emergency cell communications if he needed it.

Josh, Jakes twenty-five year old son worked about a three hour drive away and one state over. It was his first job out of law school. He'd often drive up for the weekend to see his dad. Since his long time relationship dating back to his sophomore year in college had finally come to the bitter end he was on the prowl. He hadn't grown up where his dad lived but he had met several interesting girls there on his visits. He genuinely enjoyed hanging out with Jake; Jake would turn in reasonably early and Josh would head down town or call a friend. He tried the house and his dad's cell; he left a message on both and hit the road for the three hour trip.

Vanessa's friend dropped her off at Jake's well before Josh arrived; she let herself in after reacquainting herself with the dogs, put her stuff in the guest room and took a shower. She didn't even bother to blow dry her hair; she donned an old comfortable pair of sweats, found the note and the bottle of wine Jake had left for her, fed the dogs and moved outside to relax by the pond. She just needed to unwind; in spite of the wild night she and her mother had enjoyed with Jake he had become more of a friend---even a father figure. She still flirted with him but no where near as lewdly as she once had. Her freshman year was almost over; it had been just over nine months since that incredible night.

She was surprised to hear the garage door open a little over an hour after her own arrival. She was even more surprised when a much younger version of Jake came out through the sliding door. She'd seen his picture; there was no denying his parentage.

"You must be Josh! Hi, I'm Vanessa." She said, extending her hand.

Josh was more than a little surprised to find Vanessa sitting out by his dad's Koi pond. She was wearing rather formless sweats, no makeup and her hair was still damp. None of that remotely mattered; his was instantly smitten. Before he could answer, Vanessa spoke.

"I'm a friend of your dad's...I go to college about an hour from here...he's away for the night...told me I could hang out...he and my mom sort of date."

His dad had made several vague and cryptic references to his new, "lady friend". And this was her daughter. If she looked anything like her mother...well dad always did gave good taste. Josh was pretty sure that he would forgo a trip down town to cruise the club scene. He found a glass and shared the rest of the bottle with her. They got hungry and decided to cook dinner together; dad always had a well stocked larder. After dinner they lit a fire in the fire pit out by the pond. They talked...about everything. As the fire waned and a chill hit the air they moved inside to the family room and lit the gas logs. As would be expected they ended up in each others' arms...making out on the sofa for sometime before Vanessa took Josh's hand and led him upstairs to the guest room. As they made love too many times to count through the night the two young people fell hopelessly in love.

As they were making breakfast together the next morning a little after nine, the phone rang. Josh answered; it was Jake.

"Josh! What the hell are you doing there? There was/is a young lady who was supposed to be spending the night...daughter of my friend...also a friend..."

"That would be the incredibly lovely Vanessa? We've become very well acquainted."

"I see."

"Hold on; she wants to say hi."

"I'm really sorry Vanessa I didn't know..."

"Oh no apology required...not in a million years. Josh and I have become very good friends."

"Vanessa, he knows nothing about...I don't think he needs to know particularly since I'm sensing that you two are hitting it off."

"I couldn't agree more. When will you be back?"

"Mid afternoon."

"See you then."

Jake hung up the phone and smiled; Vanessa was a great girl. Josh was a wonderful young man. From the sounds of things they'll probably end up married before her mother and I ever will---if we ever will he thought to himself.

The physical attraction between the off spring of Jake and Barbara was undeniable; they could not keep there hands off each other. What both had come to realize by the time Jake pulled back in the driveway a little after three was that they clicked on far more than a physical level. They were both bright kids with quick wits and good hearts. There world views were not that dissimilar. Vanessa was twenty; Josh had just turned twenty-six...age was not an issue. From Josh's perspective he was already picking out the ring. Vanessa had never felt so safe and comfortable with a young man in her young life. Yep, she thought to herself this is definitely the guy.

Jake came in the house and greeted his guests receiving a manly but always special hug from his son and a demure and decidedly daughterly one from Vanessa. When he went back out to the open garage to retrieve his overnight bag, Barbara was just turning into the driveway. He opened her car door; they hugged and kissed. There was always genuine affection between them; they had missed each other.

"You have company? Maybe I should..."

"Barbara you cannot refuse to be any part of my life that does not involve you forever. Yes I have guests; they are dying to see you. Come on."

Barbara was not a woman easily startled but the look on her face when she saw Josh and Vanessa standing together and obviously 'more than friends' was priceless. Vanessa didn't miss it. Josh was a little confused and Jake...well Jake just squeezed her hand tightly and introduced his son to her. Barbara was gracious but definitely wanted a private moment with Jake.

"Let's go to the wine cellar and pick a good bottle for the four of us." She said half dragging Jake behind her.

"What the fuck?" She exclaimed as soon as they were out of ear shot. Jake gave her the saga of what had been truly an accidental meeting.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this."

"They are adults, hon."

"But you and I and Vanessa..."

"Best that it remain with you, me and Vanessa?"

"Without question."

They returned upstairs and joined the kids; Barbara was quickly her normal charming and fun self. The four of them cooked dinner together. After dinner the kids excused themselves and headed off to bed together.

"He's a really nice kid...bright...witty...a younger version of you."

"He's a good kid---great kid. I love spending time with him. He never ceases to amaze me...I'm very proud of him."

"What's he do?"

"Lawyer...corporate law."

"And he lives three hours from here and less than two from Vanessa's college?"

"Uh, huh."

"You know they're up there fucking like bunnies."

"Uh, huh."

"You're okay with that?"

"Oh hell, Barbara---they were made for each other. You can see it in their eyes. You're daughter is a very special, bright, neat and good girl. If it works out between them I couldn't be happier."

"How would that affect our relationship?"

"Well, they'd probably think it's a little strange---which it is---but they love us and they'd be fine with it."

Barbara got up and moved onto Jake's lap. "I do love you...you know that don't you? You are not like any man I thought existed. I know I'm being difficult."

"You are but I understand; we've come a long way. I've got nothing but time and I am not letting you slip away."

"Let's go to bed; we're the only ones not fucking in this house; let fix that."

Jake and Barbara were a particularly adventurous and wonderfully nasty couple when it came to sex; they had fun. They also often just made love...more often as the months had passed. Just before she drifted off to sleep in the arms of this unique man she had grown so fond of her thoughts turned to her life with Frank Perry and her life since. In Jake's arms there was no pain, anger or regret. They would make a great couple---were great together. If only she could cast out the final demons and be the woman---the wife—he wanted and needed to her be...and maybe, just maybe she desperately wanted to be?

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers