All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by Peg69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Peg69

I think you are either a gay white guy or a black guy trying to tell us how bad you be.Either way, stupid story,nigger pull into my driveway,don't shut it off ,you won't have time for your jumpper cables. Not a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I could never understand....

why people who don't care for this genre of erotica would read it and then make negative comments. It would compare to a man who likes action flicks commenting on how stupid "chick flicks" are. A story is what it is!! If its not your taste then don't read it! This was a good story about a submissive wife and a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No I do not like this Genre and I skim over the

first part till I see the words 'master' then I quit reading. Yes I make negative comments about it because I just don't like the 'master' idea. Place it under BDSM if you don't want to mislead readers. The wife is not a loving wife just as the hubbie is not a loving hubby. They are things. By things I mean that they are not normal to allow another person to dictate to them in the manner...imagine when you tell someone that your wife has gone to bed.." well get her up and ready to fuck." Man that's sick shit anyway you cut it. Yeah...yeah I know...you are the ones that believe in royalty...you believe in a strong dictator...you believe that governments should do everything for a woosey bunch of jerks...The only time I ever tell a woman what to do is when I tell her to turn around...suck my cock...or something like that. That's not the same as being someones 'master' . I have had people try and pull that superior bullshit on me and i've kicked a few asses just on principle...So yeah you do get negative comments. So you don't see why people read this shit and then make negative comments...maybe that's because you and the person that writes this little bit of shit are both sick...take it and shove it jerkoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ditto

Like the previous poster, I hate this kind of "story." It perpetuates a stereotype and exhibits a distinct psychological disorder on the part of the "writer." Please get some therapy, "writer."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HATE LITERATURE IS NOT EROTIC

SAY NO TO HATE! SAY NO TO RACICM! ENOUGH TO INTERRACIAL HATE! EROTICA IS NOT ABOUT ENCOURAGING INTERRACIAL HATE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hung Up & No Couts - Nor Swave Or Deboner

Crassy crude and male demeaning plus so non-sensical it must be your fantasy or reality writer.<P>

Once out of high school you won't be nearly so embarrassed by your efforts and viewpoint. Childish scribbing and wants below subhuman. You are playing the race card so crudely it is insulting.<P>

Get help in both areas - soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this is

another one of these "perfectly normal" white guys who prefers to tape his little white darlin' wife being pummeled. he's standin' way back, a couple feet from the edge of the motel bed. once in a while happily says, "Carl, you and I are making my loving wife so happy!" <p>

sometimes the black brother just laughs, saying quietly, with his eyes, "No, you cock sucking white loser -- I AM making her happy, not you!"; <p>

but sometimes he turns to the wimp white husband, who is standing 2 or so feet from the bed, who has vid on one hand his dick on the other hand... and then turns back to the person beneath him, which he continually pummels, and says, <p>

"What the fuck is that retard, little prick still standin' there, grinning and jerkin', Jennie? I thought you was gonna send him home to baby sit, so you and I could be here the whole fuckin' niggar night! if you is lyin' to me, Jennie baby, you is not gonna get no more big Sam here tomorrow night... Big Sam her and I gonna be wit' Dorothy tomorrow, if I found out you was lyin', bitch whore!"

"Sam, you turn Jennie on big time, man. We are a great team here!" the poor author in his great scheme of story telling had the husband/wimp say...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
white wife loves black cock

Great story. My wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. I met her at 18 and shared her with my friends for a year before I married her. I continued sharing her with my friends for another year before she told me she liked to fuck black men. She loves fucking black men. She occassionally fucks white friends, but prefers fuck black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We should encourage our wives to give themselves to black masters

It is the greatest priviledge for a white wimp to be able to offer his wife for a sexual enjoyment to black studs. We should marry the most attractive woman we can so that she is not rejected by black bulls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous