All Comments on 'A Night to Remember Ch. 02'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Tense

I'm glad that Jack made it, I didn't think that he would, and Catherine deserved a little happiness!

reddy4241reddy4241over 13 years ago
Good Old Jack

A very enjoyable story;

Good ending, I liked the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rewrite

I enjoyed your rewrite of the movie "April Fools". It was well done as was the movie.

michassmichassover 12 years ago
mostly well done

the one odd note was moving the departure time earlier. I doubt that ever happens unless the change is made very long in advance. In addition, in most cases you can't get on an international flight if you arrive even 1 hour before departure time. Also, it was not really necessary to the story line.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sorry

it didn't need the drama.

it would have been better if you had gone back to the everyman concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Similar?

Forty years earlier, an USA actor and a French actress made April Fools with a plot almost like this story. Mmmmmmmm!

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Loved the story, you are a gifted writer. The suspense of the trip(s) to the airport. So good

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

""""" "So, he was serious," Peter said, he thought under his breath."""" ?? Was it said aloud, or was it a thought?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2046 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES