A Night With Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly walked back over to me and in my kneeling position.

She stood right in front of me, grabbed the cock with her right hand, and fed it towards my face telling me “ Open your mouth bitch and suck my cock. Get it all wet because I am going to fuck the shit out of you next.”

I opened my mouth and did just as I was told. I took the head into my mouth as I looked up at Kelly standing there looking at me. I continued sucking on the head, but couldn’t take too much of the thick cock in my mouth.

“I love it when you look at me with those pretty eyes while you are blowing me Laura. Take it deeper now comon you can do it.”

My eyes left hers and I tilted my head sideways, and grabbed her hips. I took as much of the cock as I could; maybe half of it. I was always good at giving head, but this was by far the thickest cock I have ever sucked. I had a boyfriend once that had a longer one, but no where near this thick.

“That’s it pet. You’re good at this! Suck that dick,” Kelly said, as she let go of the cock, and grabbed the back of my head with her hands fucking my face with it. Moving her hips back and forth she kept fucking my mouth with the huge cock. “Suck that dick.”

I wanted to please her so I pulled my mouth from the cock and took a deep breath, and took as much of it back in as possible looking up at her at the same time. In out in out…I was taking at least three-quarters of the cock. Then I tried to take even more but gagged, and pulled my mouth off gasping for air.

Kelly grabbed it with her hand again and began slapping my lips and face with it. Flem and spit covered the cock, and now my face.

“Damn Laura…Jesus you can suck a cock. You’re gonna to make some of my friends realllly happy baby.”

I didn’t have time to contemplate what that meant exactly because Kelly grabbed my arms stood me up, and threw me on the bed.

She stood at the side of the king sized bed and reached under me grabbing my hips and pulled me swiftly and easily to the side of the bed so my ass was hanging over the side. She grabbed my legs and lifted them high into the air and told me to hold them back. Kelly took the wet cock in her right hand and began to spank my clit and lip’s with it. Then she parted my pussy lips and put just the head in. Back out and in again…loosening me up for what I am sure was going to be a powerful fuck.

With each stroke in me she would inch a little deeper putting up to half of the cock in me, then back out. She was holding the cock in her right hand and going in to me, then pulling all the way out stopping only to spank my swollen clit a few more times.

“You’re soaked again pet, you must be liking this. Are you?” she asked while looking at me and spanking the clit.

“I love it ohhhh yeahhh. Fuck me with your cock Kelly. Fuck me.”

Kelly repositioned her self for just that, assuring her balance. I grabbed the stiletto heels of my new slut shoes, pulled my legs back as far as I could, and with one quick stroke Kelly had her cock all the way in me.

“UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH Godddddd Kelly FUCK IT…Fuck me like the slut that I am.”

Nine thick inches of cock strapped to the high school hottie reaming me mercilessly.

“You like that huh slut? Yeahhhh you doooo. Take that you fucking milf fuck,” she screamed as she pumped me for all she was worth.

Kelly kept pumping me as she scooted me forcefully back on to the bed and crawled on top of me never taking the cock out of my pussy. She pulled my legs up and placed them on her shoulders on either side of her face, grabbed my hands, and thrusted deep into me as she pinned my hands down to the bed above my head.

Reaming me better than any man ever has, she screamed very loudly, “ Take that cock you fucking suburban whore… bitch… you FUCK!

Fucking me like a maniac she tried to bend down to kiss me, and got close then yanked the cock out of me, and threw my legs to one side.

“Get on your fuckin knees…raise that ass for me!”

Kelly crawled quickly behind me and rubbed the cock on my lips a few times and “ Ahhhhhhhhhhghgh” all the way in, and out and in out in…Slapping my ass continuously….” Fuckin SLUT” she’d scream over and over, grabbing just under my hips and fucking me deeper and faster than ever now…

“Ohhhhhh GODDDDDDD! FUCK MEEEEE! I’m cumingggggg,” and just as I said that she yanked out of me, and yelled “The FUCK you are asshole”

With that she started beating my ass cheeks with her open hand, and yelling in rhythm with her spanks. “I…Cum…First.” “I…Cum…First. GOT THAT PET?”

“Reach back and spread those cheeks, I’m fuckin that asshole.”

Now this cock was huge, and I haven’t done much anal. I wasn’t sure if I could take it.

I reached back while still on my knees and did as I was told. Kelly spit all over my asshole, and then got up in position behind me.

“I don’t know if I can….”

Kelly reached up and pulled my head back by my hair almost snapping my neck, “You are too gonna take…. FUCK, you piss me off.”

She jumped away from me very fast to the nightstand and grabbed the Cat O’ Nine tails whip I bought her, and as quickly as she left me jumped back on the bed at my side and started whipping me with the cat.

“DON’T…GIVE…ME…ANY…EX…FUCKING…CUSES. DO…YOU…FUCKING…GET…IT?”

Beating me to the rhythm of her dominant words, I started to cry. I have never been whipped, and have never felt anything like that.

“Pleaseeeee Kelly, Pleaseeee!”

I think she knew she was hurting me and over doing it, because she stopped, and threw the whip into the corner, and knelt down close to my tear filled face and said softly.

“You do as you are told Laura, OK…Just do as you are told.”

She brushed some of my hair away from my face and my crying subsided.

“You OK now baby.”

“Yes.”

“Good, now reach back and spread those ass cheeks for Kelly.”

She moved back into position and I reached back and spread for her. She tickled my cheeks lightly for a moment with her fingertips, and then spit on my asshole again rubbing it in to me with her fingers.

“I’ll loosen you a little with my fingers, but you are going to take this cock. Do you understand?”

“Yes Kelly.”

She said OK as she slid one, then two fingers in my ass. She finger fucked my asshole for a minute or so, and it felt good, but I knew this cock was going to stretch my asshole and push my limits. I tried to relax my muscles and relax my thoughts.

She gained her balance behind me and tapped my asshole with the cock a couple of times as if to say “Knock Knock” guess who is here.

Then she pushed slowly, and the head of the thick cock made it into me.

“Ohhhh Goddd…Ahhhhhahaha”

“That’s the hard part Laura, just relax and enjoy this.”

She pumped slowly maybe four inches of it into my stretched asshole, and just like when she fucked my pussy, she would go a little deeper each time. Then she pulled it all the way out. Back in again. And as she would do this, just putting the head in and pulling it back out, it made a vacuum type sucking noise that I could plainly hear.

It hurt less and less as she did this and I loosened up.

“I need to do this so that you get used to anal with big cocks Laura, because you will be having plenty of cocks in your asshole” Kelly said.

The next time she put it in me, she started going a little deeper, then back out so just the head was in. Then she practically fell on me from behind as she plunged all the way in as far as she could go.

“Ughhhhh Ohhh My Godddd, OooooooGod” It was starting to feel good and my clit was feeling the movement of it all and I was nearly cumming again as she started pumping me with the cock from beginning to end.

Keeping a medium pace with her thrusts Kelly said, “ Look at you now pet, taking nine inches of stiff thick dick in your tight asshole. How does it feel? I remember my first big one in there,” Kelly said.

She fucked me for a few more minutes like that, and talking to me gently as if I was her child. Telling me of her first anal fuck.

She pulled out of me…. And that hurt because my muscles had tightened around the shaft, and it made the sucking sound as she came out…then said, “Come over here and suck this cock some more.”

I laid stomach down on the bed as she stood at the side of it and she fed me the cock.

“How does it taste baby?”

I didn’t answer her, but it didn’t taste bad at all like I had expected.

She pulled it out of my mouth and took the strap on off, and tossed it on the ground.

I lay there waiting for her next instruction as she took a drink. Still standing, and drinking her soda, she told me to lay back on the bed. She had a look that would kill. Just sexy, sexual, and confident. She looked so hot.

I lay back on the bed. She set her soda down and crawled up on the bed and sat directly on my face, facing my feet. I could barely breathe, and she began telling me to suck her clit. She rode my face like I am sure she would ride a mans cock. Her juices were covering my face; she was also soaking wet. She fell forwards and started sucking on me. I reached up and grabbed her around the back and continued lapping up her juices and sucking her off.

She began to wiggle her ass all over my face, and began to moan and groan loudly.

“Suck that pussy…SUCK IT” she would scream over and over.

Then she sat up and turned around and sat back down. Her pussy in my face, clit brushing the tip of my nose, and the young dominant girls juices covering me.

She reached down and grabbed me behind the ears, and fucked my face with her soaked, swollen, bald pussy.

“Tongue fuck me Laura…Yeahhhh that’s it baby.”

Her juices were practically splashing out of her pussy as she began to cum all over me.

“Yessssssssssss…FUCK… Yesssssssss…Grrrrr…Arrrrr… FUCK!”

She released the sides of my head and fell in a heap at my side. Stretching her legs and arms out she said, “Oh my god Laura. I came like a hose…whewwww, Oh my god.” she said laughing. “Look at your face!”

As she said that I was wiping the cum away from my eyes. I was literally drenched with her cum, and juices.

“Oh my God Laura…Jesus” she said again still laughing.

I sat up and leaned towards her. This time it was my turn to kiss her. I perched up and straddled her.

“What are you doing pet? She asked in a low voice.

“It’s my turn to kiss you…Kelly,” I said as I bent down and stuck my cum drenched tongue in her mouth. We kissed like that for several minutes, her arms up around the back of my head. She lightly stroked my back as we kissed like lovers.

“OK pet, let me up” she said.

“Whewwww, Fuck you are something else Laura. The guys are going to have a great time with you.”

“Guys,” I said “What guys.”

“Heh, there you go again baby. Asking questions. I would flog your ass again but I am spent.”

I kind smiled when she said that, and it was the totally wrong thing to do.

Her eyes got big and she said, “ Fuck you Laura. I’m not THAT tired.”

She got out of bed and went and picked up the Cat O’ Nine tails, and thrashed it down as hard as she could on the mattress.

“Get the fuck off your ass lady, and come over here.”

I did and stood right in front of her wobbly from the fuck session. She tossed the whip down on the bed, and tossed her hair from side to side getting it out of her face. She reached up and unclipped one of the nipple clamps that still squeezed my tits.

“Owwwww ahhhhhhhhh” Kelly snickered as she reached to my stiff thick nipple and pinched it and pulled lightly on it.

“I told you it’s when you take them off that it hurts like a bitch didn’t I?”

Then the other one came off and it hurt even more than the first. I reached up to touch, and somehow relieve the throbbing pain in my nipples, and she slapped my hands back down to my sides.

“Bend the fuck over, and grab those ankles babe, NOW!”

I almost fell as I did but managed to stay balanced. Kelly picked up the Cat and began lightly slapping my ass. This isn’t bad I thought then WHACK! She stung me with the whip so hard I fell over in a pile on the floor.

“Stand back up NOW!”

I did and bent over for her, grabbing my ankles, and began to cry softly again.

“Aweeeee, sweetie. It’s Ok we are done, I can’t even hit you anymore. Your ass is redder than it was last weekend. This whip is awesome.”

She threw it down on the bed and I stood as straight up as I could. She came close to my side, and my hands met hers at my cheeks. We were both rubbing them gently as she whispered to me, “ Do what you are told…and everything will be fine Laura…Ok?

I nodded as I looked towards her.

“K baby,” she said softly.

Kelly walked to the bathroom area and began to brush out her hair and washed her face. I just stood there not knowing what to do. Was she finished? I would have sat down, but I couldn’t. I just stood there watching this beauty, and gently rubbing my swollen cheeks as she freshened up.

She looked at me in the mirror. Her eyes met mine and she smiled.

“I have a party to get too Laura. How do you think this will look as she pulled her black sweater over her head, pulling it down to her thighs and wiggling from side to side.”

She walked back to the mirror and re brushed her hair, turned around to me, and said, “Well.”

“You’re going out like that?

“Hell yeah this looks hot don’t you think”

“Yeah it looks hot for sure,” I said.

I could have said she looked sexier than anything I have ever seen. Black thigh high nylons coming just over the tops of her expensive Leather thigh high boots, and her tight black sweater. She did look sexier than anything I have ever seen.

Kelly did a sexy little bounce and smiled large.

“Grab my gym bag and toss all this crap in there.”

I took the gym bag, and put all the toys, the whip, her jeans, shoes, and her new dress inside.

“Have fun tonight pet?”

“Yes Kelly, I did. I am exhausted.”

“Ha!” She said as she grabbed the bag, and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

She opened the bag, and took out the big black dildo, and tossed it too me. I couldn’t catch it and it fell to the floor escaping my fumbling hands. I picked it up. It was huge, and fat in my small hands.

“Spread your legs milf, and stuff that dick inside your box.”

I did, and she opened the door. Here I am a suburban housewife, naked except for the nylons, and shoes. My ass swollen from being spanked, asshole stretched from being reamed, and standing in a hotel room with the door wide open shoving a huge black dildo up inside me.

“Look at you Milfy. You are coming along nicely. You make yourself cum. I have to jet

“Next time I will be bringing some friends of mine, so I suggest you catch an afternoon nap before that deal sweetie.”

“Check your email….”

“Ciao pet.”

12