A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
473 Followers

First Trey had been killed in her own house, stabbed and folded up in a bed so that his back snapped backwards. Blake was cleaved in two a few hours later at his home along with his dad. Even now, Lori still felt a pang of personal guilt over Blake. He had only shown up that night to get to close to her. Lori hadn't been interested, and now she felt she might have been a little mean about it. She wished she hadn't. It wouldn't have changed how she felt, but it might have given her a little peace later.

Mark Davis, who had only been interested in helping Will find her and then getting them out of town, was slashed and burned in his sleep. She could remember the look on his face, those blue eyes wide as he smashed against the window separating her and Will from him. Freddy had burned his message to the world in Mark's back, officially announcing his return. Then Gibb was killed at the party out at the old cornfield... and then Freeburg, Linderman and finally Kia.

'Kia,' she thought weakly.

Lori forced the thoughts out her mind as she felt the despair rising again inside her, the fear that Freddy Krueger would return one night and take her. Sometimes she would see him in the shadows of her apartment, sometimes as a ghostly apparition in the mirror of the bathroom as she brushed her teeth before bed. Her mind could not accept that Krueger would just leave her and Will alone. "Happily ever after" just didn't seem to be a realistic expectation, at least not in her world.

New York was the furthest away from Springwood she and Will could have gotten on their limited means. Taking a job as an accountant and trying to raise a family with her husband was the most direct defiance of her fear she could imagine. But for all the success in her job, and for all the good things she and Will shared together, her heart would not let her rest. Freddy was out there somewhere still. And if he didn't get her, then Jason Voorhees would.

'Stop it,' her mind whispered.

She had watched them die, Krueger and Jason. Her therapist reminded her of that every time she saw him. She had seen Freddy lose his head that night on the dock by her own hand, using Jason's machete. She had watched Jason drown, disappearing into the murky depths of Crystal Lake, sinking like a huge boulder. She and Will both walked away from camp grounds clinging to the hope that maybe this time, surely this time evil could be put away for good. She wanted to desperately move on with her life, to be happy with Will and to put the horror of that week behind her forever.

Mostly, she just wanted to forget. If she couldn't remember the pain, then she couldn't be ruled by the fear. But how do you forget something like that?

"Babe?" Will asked, his voice heavy with sleep, "What's wrong?"

"Can't sleep," she sighed, kissing his shoulder blade. His body was warm against her bare breasts and stomach. He felt so safe to her, and she supposed that she had known that about him since they first met. That was why she waited so long for him. She knew he would come back to her. Will would always protect her, always stand by her when others ran.

"Bad dreams again?" he rolled over and faced her, his dark eyes trying to focus on her.

"Not yet," Lori replied and tried to smile, "The night is young."

"Let it go," he slid his hand over her bare hip, "We can't let this be a part of our lives forever."

"I know," she nodded, propping herself up on her arm, her thick blonde hair falling loosely at her shoulders. She wondered how Will dealt with it so much better than she ever could? She sighed, "I think its getting better, right? We moved from Springwood to New York, that's a good start... lots of miles in between..."

"Yep," Will nodded, and then asked, "You been taking your hypnocil?"

Lori smiled. "Yes, Dr. Rollins," she laughed, wedging her smooth thigh between his legs, "Every night."

"Then there's no way Freddy can get to you," Will reassured her, "Besides, you chopped the fuckers head off. I don't think he's gonna recover from that."

"He's been killed before, Will," she reminded him.

"Lori," Will put a finger to her lips, "Let it go."

Will positioned himself closer to her and kissed her gently on her full, rosy lips. Lori murmured against him slightly as she pulled him close, her hands grasping his firm ass as his hardening member pressed against her belly. Their tongues slid sensually around each other, caressing and stimulating. Their kissing grew more frantic as Will cupped her large breasts began massaging them, his thumbs rubbing her hard, pink nipples. Lori moaned into his ear as Will necked on her, licking and kissing and suckling.

"You going to help me focus on other things?" she breathed, sliding her hand down his trim torso, over his stomach and to the base of his cock. She grasped his thick shaft in one hand and began slowly stroking back and forth along his seven-inch length.

"Absolutely," Will smiled, thoroughly enjoying the hand job.

"And what would you recommend, Dr. Rollins?" she laughed, a lusty need permeating her voice as her sex grew warm and delightfully wet.

"A healthy dose of me," he replied as seriously as he could. They both started laughing as Lori continued stroking his cock.

"Are you taken orally?" she looked at him innocently.

"Orally, vaginally, rectally" he smiled, "Any way you please."

Lori smiled and pushed him back on the bed. She shoved the blankets away and began kissing down his chest, dragging her tongue over his body, licking and nibbling on his nipples as her hands caressed his neck and face. She made sure to drag her heavy, full breasts over his naked body as she descended him. She planted hot, wet kisses with every inch of skin she covered. His cock slid between her tits, and she pushed them together, briefly tit-fucking him. Will smiled and ran his large hands through her hair as the soft flesh rubbed against his throbbing member.

"God, Lori," Will groaned as she worked her breasts on him a moment more and resumed her course. She finally brought her lips to his swollen, purple head and started licking. She grasped his shaft and pulled his cock upright, standing it straight up in the air like some phallic monument. She flicked the sensitive head with her tongue and alternated blowing on him. She massaged his scrotum, gently kneading his testicles, preparing them for the finale of her oral adventure. His cock slid into her mouth and she began sucking on him, rolling her tongue over and under and around him.

Will's breathing was heavy and fast as she began bobbing up and down on his shaft, slurping and sucking. His fingers laced through her hair as she worked him over, his nipples going hard and his muscles pulling tight as she summoned the orgasm from his body. Periodically, she would uncouple from his now fully rigid cock and suck one of his balls into her mouth, and then the other before returning.

Loris hands slid up Will's body, feeling every inch of him and committing him to memory as she had done hundreds of times before with him. Each time was like the first for her, and each time she wanted to make sure she missed nothing. She felt the scar on his back side, puckered and bold from Jason's blade. It was the companion wound to the set of scars on her chest from Freddy's razor-tipped glove. It was not only a permanent mark, but also a symbol of their shared experience.

Wills hips bucked slightly, and she knew he was close. She began sucking faster on him, deep throating him as his cock went rigid like steel in her mouth. She pulled back a little and felt the spurts of cum erupt in her mouth. Will hissed and tensed up as his load exploded, salty and sweet.

She pulled her mouth off him with a satisfyingly wet *pop* as he ejaculated his always healthy load of semen on her face, neck and breasts. Will released a primal groan as he rode the orgasm to its conclusion. Lori knew exactly how to keep him from getting tired, and sat up on her knees.

"You liked that?" she whispered as Will opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"Oh yeah," he laughed and watched her cup her left breast. She brought it towards her face as she lowered her head, her eyes fixed on Will. She licked the gobs of semen off her tit, from around her sensitive nipple and swallowed it. Will could only watch, thoroughly engrossed in her teasing of him.

"Ready for more?" she cocked her brow as she massaged her breasts.

"Are you kidding?" Will laughed and pulled her to him.

Then, something happened that she would never forget. A cold chill seized her spine and arced through her like electricity. She gasped and tensed up, her muscles frozen. Lori's mouth opened and closed as though she couldn't breathe, her nipple suddenly hard like two chips of ice. Will's expression changed from lust to fear as she stared helplessly at him with her wide, blue eyes.

"Lori?" Will squeezed her arms, "Lori what's wrong, baby?"

Lori's eyes clouded over, rolling back into her head and she was overcome with images, memories that were not her own. They flashed in front of her so fast they blurred, and she could only make out glimpses of what she was seeing.

She saw a bed explode with blood, a fiery boiler room... a black boy in a junkyard with a white dog... a woman on a ceiling being torn to pieces... a naked man in a locker room tied to the shower heads... and then a woman in a lake, trying to swim in her clothes, shooting at a figure in the mist... and on and on. Lori tried to speak, but could only shake in her husband's arms. A wet gurgle escaped her open mouth as her body began to convulse.

Will turned Lori on her back and was reaching for the phone when her hand pistoned out and grabbed him by the wrist hard. Her eyes seemed to roll like loose balls in their sockets until finally they returned to normal, her deep blue corneas wide and suddenly bloodshot. She stared at him blankly for a moment, her convulsions stopped and her body quiet.

Will felt a fear rising within him he hadn't known since his stay at Westin Hills, the night he had seen the news report about the killing at Lori's house two years ago. He knew then there was nothing he could do. He was locked away, accused of being crazy for having seen what he thought was Lori's father murdering her mother. In the end, it had been Krueger who planted the image in his mind. It was because of his contact with Krueger, like every other child at Westin Hills who had seen the madman, that he had been locked away. He had been quarantined, and separated from Lori. He had been desperate to protect her, but couldn't.

That same desperation reached out for him now as he looked down at his wife, uncertain of what to do and scared to death.

"Lori?" he slowly tried to pull his hand away, but her grip was like a vice, "Baby?"

"One... two," Lori began singing, her voice far off and distant as she stared at him, "Freddy's coming for you... three four, better lock your door..."

"Lori, stop," Will winced at the pain in his arm as her grip tightened.

"Five six, get a crucifix..." she giggled insanely, her breasts jiggling as blood began to seep from her tear ducts.

"Lori, what's wrong?"

"Seven eight better stay up late..."

"Lori!" Will shouted, "Snap out of it!"

"Nine ten..." she laughed and then squeezed his wrist so tight Will thought the bones were going to shatter. She grabbed his neck with her free hand and jerked him down to her so that her lips pressed against his ear lobe. Will struggled to breathe as Lori whispered in a deep, guttural voice that was not her own, but that of the dream killer himself, "...Freddy's back again."

"Lori!" Will cried and jerked himself up. He then did something he never thought he would ever have to do. He slapped her hard with his free hand. The sound echoed through their bedroom, and Lori immediately came to, her eyes frantically darting about the room. Bloody tears were swelling in her eyes and spilling down her cheeks in pink trails as she looked at Will, shocked.

"Baby, I'm sorry," he pulled her to him and hugged her tightly, "Jesus what happened to you?"

"What happened?" she demanded, her voice shaking and choked with fear.

Will was silent for a moment before he spoke. Any hope he had of leaving Springwood, Krueger and nightmares behind would be dashed forever if he told her the truth. He sat her up and stroked her face, tenderly caressing the red welt on her cheek and wiping away her blood. He closed his eyes, "You were singing that fucking song."

"What?" she asked.

"The song the kids used to sing about Freddy, remember?"

"No," she shook her head, though she knew that song by heart. She could still remember the first time she had heard the song in her dreams. She had seen little girls in white dresses jumping rope and singing the ghostly chestnut as both a warning and a calling card. Lori looked at him, "No no."

"You said Freddy was back, but it wasn't your voice," Will looked at her with as much love and understanding as he had, but could not hide his fear. "It was his."

"Krueger," she whispered.

In her mind, she could hear him laughing at her, taunting her.

***

In the blackness of the world that lies beyond ours, a place where life and death meet in a rolling void, Freddy Krueger smiled to himself. He had reached out and found her finally, after such a long and strenuous search. It had taxed every fiber of his murderous being to engage the quest. Following his defeat at Crystal Lake, he had stewed in his own impotent rage and frustrations as perditions flames seared his flesh once more.

He hated Lori almost as much as he hated his own mother.

He knew he was powerful, but he wasn't all-powerful. His hopes in finding her were fueled by the belief that while he wasn't the cock of the walk yet, that didn't mean things couldn't change. The endeavor had been painful and frustrating, equal to the torment of his first death at the hands of the good righteous parents of Springwood. They took his life and they took his daughter from him, so he took the lives of their children as payment in full.

Only the score could never be settled.

He was filled with far too much hate, far too much unbridled evil for such a simple act of retribution. He wanted more. As before, he needed a way back, and the bitch at the lake, Mary, was the perfect way out. She would be his vessel and in accomplishing that task Freddy was confident. But Lori? She was the wild card and he would allow for no surprises this time. So he had summoned all his power and rage, focusing on her and searching the ends of reality for her.

She had gotten older, which had hidden her from him. Like magic, dreams are most effective to those who believe. When people grew up, they stopped believing in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Boogeyman. Most of them anyway. That's why the children were easier to prey upon. They have such innocent belief in the fantastic. Freddy also knew that the little bitch was probably taking the drug that numbed dreams to dull shadows of what they might have been, making it impossible for him to enter her mind that way. And for a while, it seemed to be a hopeless search.

But, he hadn't counted on her being so afraid of him. Lori's fear of him had been like a beacon, a fire lit on the beach so he might better be able to see her through the smoke and brimstone of Hell. He found it ironic that had she only left him and the memory of Springwood behind, she would have been safe from him. How unfortunate for her and incredibly fortunate for him that such a strong woman should be so filled with fear. She was like the Dream Master had been, slow to understand and even slower to learn from the mistakes of those before her. Freddy laughed in the vast expanse as others passed by him.

The link to her mind had been held long enough to make his point, to goose her a little. He wanted her to know that he hadn't forgotten about her. He had spent plenty of time in Hell thinking about her and plotting his revenge. Freddy wanted her as badly as he wanted to free himself of Springwood in favor of sweeter meat. This time, he would be careful and cautious. This time it would be perfect.

Freddy closed his eyes and focused.

...to be continued...

bluefox07
bluefox07
473 Followers