All Comments on 'A Non-Relaxing Massage'

by PrurientFantasies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneover 16 years ago
Exquisitely Slow and Detailed

A massage fantasy told in second-by-second wonderfully descriptive details that put me on the massage table enjoying each touch from Lin. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very arousing

i really enjoyed reading this it was great if my boyfriend was not in the army he get a good time from me reading this lol thank you hey maybe one day all men will get a massage like that from their girlfriends/wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice massage

story. I like those kind (giggle). Made me wet. Looking forward to more of your work.

SeracaeSeracaeover 16 years ago
Amazing

There is always more to a good encounter than just breasts and thrusting; it's the little smiles and moans that round it all out. Way to nail every last detail that made it work perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Licking Cum From Her Pussy

You should have had him lick his cum from her pussy, have her sit on his face and let it drip out....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice story

extremely well written, liked it a lot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Well Done

The thing that I always harp on to most 'erotic fiction' writers is the 'plausibility' of the storyline. You nailed this one right on the head! Every word worked toward advancing some element of the tale - whether that was a peek inside the protagonists head, or a building of the tension - it all added to the ultimate climax of the yarn. Again, very well done! There were a couple of typos, but nothing that broke the 'readers trance'. Please continue writing. ---- Warmest regards.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This is a great non-relaxing fantasy for readers

This literate submission offers a clear description of an increasingly erotic massage, and the stimulating result many clients can only dream of. For many years my partner and I taught our ten-session course titled "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." Our students learned many increasingly sensuous strokes for each part of the body, practicing them on their partners lying on our massage tables. By the end of each session, the unmistakeable sounds of impressive orgasms could be heard coming almost simultaneously from each table in the room. I'm retired now, but I'm still a certified massage instructor and I still teach sensuous massage. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I want to pass my skills on to the next generation. I hope PrurientFantasies contributes additional submissions about erotic massage, because he's one of the best writers on Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy & Romantic

Erotic and sensual. Nice descriptions and a truly romantic ending. Liked it a lot

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

to see that they got together for more than just the sex, will there be more on them, we shall see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A very sensual and honest story.

It felt very real to me. I was completely turned on by your description of Lin and her sexuality.

I was as hard as I could be when she removed the towel from his "tent"

Good job

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking great story

after a long time read something good.great writer.i need a girl like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrurientFantasies@PrurientFantasies
I do this for fun. I enjoy writing stories, and although I don't know if I'll ever get anything published, I like sharing them. This seems like a wonderful place to share those stories that would be too awkward to show to people who know me in real life. Many things over th...