All Comments on 'A Painter's Pleasure'

by Donna_Disrobed

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Good Read

But it ended to quick. Looking forward to your next submission. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good story

a very good story, has it all...easy to follow...and ya very exotic.....has all the characters and input needed to make it interesting and easy to read.....I am sure it will make a few aroused...many more than a few.....good job donna...

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Fantasy

Now all she has to worry about is if the tatoo covered young electrician has an STD he has picked up from some of the other women he is having sex with. Not a bad story, but a disclaimer would have been good.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Good, being a painter in a former life, I wish there were more female apprentices.

Not a fan of the cheating, but a hell of a nice fantasy story.

And from a womans perspective too.

Look at the other painting related story on LIT, under BDSM.

That may give you some ideas for your next story.

Which I hope you write soon.

Great first effort.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
taking his cock and the added rings inside to.

reading this was a real edlight. so very hot and horny.

a painter's pleasure. was so worth reading . brilliant story. awesome writing. cant wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more, more

Good story and nice picture on your profile, too. Keep up the good work. Thanks,

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Fun read

The images of the sweaty electrician and the build were fun to read. The sex was erotic. The ending was unbelievably cliched. "Oh those painters"! UGH!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 13 years ago
Well done, you

Thank you for a good story. Ignore the venom. Hope you decide to submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A wonderful erotic story

I thoroughly loved this story. It built up the encounter so well. I could not wait until they finally came together and let their passion take over. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
3 stars for the story / 10 out of 10 for your picture /

if that is you in your picture you look great !!!!/ any more???

SweetnessSweetnessover 12 years ago
Holly fuck, your story made me cum hard

Donna honey,

Your story seems so real. A married woman giving into the lust and heat of a bad boy with thick fat cock.

I came hard right when Mark dumped his cum deep inside your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed your submission but I did find it a little far- fetched to just have him strip off with no foreplay. Keep submitting I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was a nice fantasy that just happened spontaneously. I loved it for it's entertainment value. I hope you continue to add to your stories over time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story Donna...and like I said.....a bit better than then Summer one....I told you why ;)

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70almost 11 years ago
Another Great Story!

This also was well-paced and to the point (no pun intended). A very believable scenario and the pierced cock was a nice surprise. As a guy who has painted a house or two, a wonderful fantasy ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And....

Where do we go from here?

InstacramInstacramalmost 7 years ago
I wish i was an electrician....

I did wired up reading this. I got hard reading it, so its a good story. Good Job, Donna!

SkipjackingSkipjackingabout 6 years ago
If I had known

I wish I had read this before we got together....well written, a FIVE for sure

visioneervisioneerover 3 years ago

Hot, sexy, and very well-written, Donna.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cheating whore with an asshole lover.

TyrnavosTyrnavosabout 1 year ago

Excellent, but even excellent can be improved. If you're thinking of writing more, I have taught creative writing.

Intrepid47Intrepid475 months ago

I'm former contractor and I've been in those hot attics, dank cellars, seductive clients. Your story brings back a particular client for whom I held a fantasy for a long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonna_Disrobed@Donna_Disrobed
249 Followers
I'm a mid-40s married working woman who enjoys erotic conversations of all kinds. I enjoy role playing, and looking for something new to play; I'm bored with the cliche` scenes, like boss/secretary or neighbors. During the pandemic, I started exploring voyeurism and group s...