A Party of Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room filled with the spicy scent of their dark coupling. Somewhere between his heavy thrusts and her cunning fingers, she rose like a pheonix on the crest of desirous heat. Tarakina gripped a handful of furs as the tide of an orgasm washed over her, sending her body into keening convulsions, and wetness down her thighs.

After loosing herself for a moment, Tarakina regained some form of composure and braced herself again to enjoy the thunder of his strokes. Tarakina then felt Hoof grip the sides of her hips harshly as he buried himself into her ass and began to pump himself into her with purposeful grinds and loud grunts. In his massive grip she felt a warmth fill her belly, and the throbbing of his heavy rod deep within. He let a great horse like grunts with each push into her behind.

Tarakina gave him a great show of her beauty, her raven wings spread out over her arched back to the sides of the bed, flashing their midnight colors above the pale round flesh he punished with heavy strokes. After several satisfying plunges that filled her lower tummy his seed, Hoof removed himself merciless from her. She fell forward and lay in place panting, with the afterglow of satisfaction and ravaged recourse of his harsh methods dripping down her thighs. Slowly she drew her wings back in.

"Do you want me to. . . " She then felt Hoof's body above her again, and his member press against her swollen neglected lips. She squirmed aside and peered up at him over her winged shoulder.

"No Hoof," she replied breathlessly. "I need discipline, not reward."

"Discipline for what?" Hoof asked.

"For being heir to baneful blood," she said in a small whisper. She was keeping things to herself. Hoof seemed oddly satisfied with the answer. After all, he did get to fuck her in the ass. "The things I do even now are not loyal to Tyeson. Yet I desire them so."

"You cannot escape who you are," he replied kindly.

"I live with it," she retorted. "My demons follow me."

"They follow us all," Hoof said, patting the dark red spot on her rump and lighting red hot reminder of her discipline. "You've paid enough."

For days she felt a sore reminder of their secretive coupling. She wondered what were the lengths to her mischievous behavior. How much serpent was indeed in her blood?

Much.

Now standing outside of the tent. She bathed in the delight of her manipulation of her two companions, but it would effect Hoof especially. Lost within her heart there was some regret, but it would not overcome the thrill of impacting their lives completely. Her wings fluttered, and she mused herself as a dark cupid.

Persuading Alexina to get them to the Chasil Caverns with the promise of Hoof's libido was nothing at all. The filthy bitch was made for him. Never the less, convincing Hoof to become her mate was another thing all together. That was between the two, but nothing she did not have a plan for.

She needed both of them to reach the boy, and that is what it all amounted to.

His messenger had called him a Sopian. Which meant his healing abilities were that of the Eastern Dragons of the Luoosh Plains; abilities similar but different to hers. If he was indeed alive when they reached him, Tarakina could pluck that magic from his weak body like a feather.

They would all profit. Tarakina would be stronger, Alexina would be pregnant, and as for Hoof; the barbarian horseman of Naught, would have the night of his life.

***

It was music to Hoof's ears. Alexina called out, "This is it."

A three day, uneventful quest was at ends. Before them, carved into a wall of sheer ice, was the large entrance to a cave. The entrance was six feet in diameter, and at the base was a bolder that had a crude rune chipped into it. "This is indeed it," Hoof confirmed as the three dismounted. "This cave is marked with the rune of Cholt."

The Cholts were a society of professionals who made magical weapons born from the icy rock of these mountains. They were of highest quality and pretty to look at with their granite type of finish. The Cholts often made ornamental weapons for kings and their swordsman.

If the rumors of the epidemic plague were true, then it would be a long time before anyone saw a Cholt fashioned weapon again, if ever.

Hoof took the lead, being the largest and most able man in battle. He drew his great dual-sided sword and plundered into the downward sloping darkness.

There was a scent in the air. Something familiar, but horribly out of place. It caused him to grip his sword tighter, as they sunk deeper down the icy hole. Soon doors appeared on the left and the right sides. The doors were fashioned of heavy woods from the mountainous forest. Ornamental carvings also became visible in alcoves cut into the wall. Small icy statuettes of their gods. Several were missing.

"There's no bodies," Tarakina said with concern, as if speaking Hoof's thoughts. She swept her hand over an empty alcove. "Someone might have beat us here."

Just then the door beside her burst open with great force and into nearby Tarakina. Her head struck evenly against the wall beside her, and she fell to the floor heavily.

Hoof had no time to react, as three husky knolls rushed them while laughing like crazed hyenas. They were smelly, dog like men armed with spiked Cholt clubs, no doubt stolen from the cave. The furthest one ahead, was slightly larger and meaner looking.

This uglier leading knoll caught Hoof off guard took a wild swing with his club. Hoof leaned backwards, and the edge of the weapon barely missed his skull. Hoof's arm shot out and grabbed the knoll between his forearm and biceps. The creature's weapon fell free as it tried to free it's head from Hoof's thick arms.

He felt his magical brand of Naught burn, and his barbarian body instantly filled with the power of ten horses. His arm squeezed shut on the knoll, and cracked his skull like a great nut. His eyes bulged and popped out of his head, as his gray brains exploded out of his pointed ears. In one motion, Hoof dropped the lifeless body in time to greet the second knoll with his sword.

These creatures were not known for their skill in fighting, just sheer savagery. So it was no surprise when the second plundered forward at Hoof like the first. This one, got no chance to deal a blow. Hoof charged forward and ran him through with his sword. The blow was so mighty, that the sword plunged through the knoll's chest, out of his back and into the wall behind him. He gasped out a gurgling final breath out of his bloody muzzle before hanging limp against the sword.

Hoof went to jerk his sword free for the third, but the gore on his hands caused his grip to sip loose of the hilt. He underestimated the distance between him and the third knoll, and the combination of the two gave the dirty dog ample chance to slap Hoof in the leg viciously with his club.

The angle of the blow sent Hoof's knees from under him. He fell to the ground with a thud. The strike of his head against the floor caused him to go slightly dizzy. He saw the final knoll rise above him in anger, drawing his club back for a death blow to Hoof's skull.

He then heard a 'thunk.' Like the sound of a finger thumping a melon. The knoll dropped his club, and desperately tried to reach behind his pointed ear. Blood rolled down his neck, and Hoof could see a knife's silvery hilt was lodged there. There was another 'thunk,' then another; as the creature was hit with two more throwing daggers in the neck and forehead. Blood splattered down on Hoof with each deadly blow. The final knoll's twitching body fell to it's knees and the collapsed.

Alexina stepped over and began withdrawing her knives from the creature's gory head. "Good thing you brought me," she said with a dire grin to Hoof as she wiped the knoll gore from them and replaced the blades in her wrist sheaths. He could see that Tarakina was already up on her feet, shaking off her blow.

For quite a while, nothing was said between the three, as they checked their bodies for injury. There was little to be smiled upon, the party was happy to have survived it with no loss of life.

The distinctive musky stink of the knoll bodies wafted in the air. Inwardly Hoof kicked himself for not recognizing their scent earlier. He also wondered why a seasoned tracker like Alexina didn't pick up on the scent. Hoof reserved any comment about that.

"Knoll's eat humans," Hoof pointed out. "They probably stockpiled the plagued Cholts for a winter barbecue."

The dismal comment didn't earn the slight courtesy of a smirk from his companions.

***

Despite their confrontation with the knolls, Alexina immediately felt the tide of the full moon pulling at her soul, even in the depths of the cave. She would have to make short work of things, her time to get Hoof's seed into her womb was drawing short.


Suddenly her lustful thoughts were interrupted by the scent of something dying on an upward draft from the corridor. "Perhaps the boy is near," she said. Alexina lead them by her innate ability down the sloped hall and through a slight labyrinth of sizable rooms. She finally sensed the boy behind what looked to be a bedroom door offsetting a lounge of sorts.

His door was weakly warded with a magical spell. It was enough to keep the knolls from him, but nothing to Tarakina. With a wave of her hand and a few sharp words, the azure glow of the wood diminished. They all entered swiftly.

The untouched room was lightly furnished with several bed stands and a dresser. On the far was was a small bed with a body laying still upon it. "He's dead," Alexina groaned, stepping forward and looking at the still body of what she guessed to be a teenaged man, wrapped in a heavy polar bear blanket. He was slight, and blonde haired.

Tarakina ignored her comment and placed her hand on his forehead. She paused for a moment as if reading his thoughts and finally replied, "No he is not," with whispered enthusiasm. "Please tend to the torches so I have two hours of light," she commanded. "Then remove yourselves. If I do not come out by sunset tomorrow, leave me."

The implications of her commands resonated with Tarakina, but she did not know what Hoof's understanding of her abilities were. Healing was an art of intimacy, that Alexina knew. Yet she was not sure her sister figure was up to healing.

As they tended the torches, Alexina was not surprised to see Tarakina begin to remove her clothing piece by piece. Soon she was completely naked, and even Alexina was taken aback by her beauty.

Tarakina was indeed a woman's woman. Her body was toned with even musculature from head to toe. Her hips wide set, her stomach taught and even, her breasts large and full. From her shoulders to rounded rump her midnight black wings, contrasted with her creamy skin. She seemed manicured, clean, and shaven despite their three day journey. Even the lips of her sex were shaped and cropped with slight golden hairs that looked like fuzz on peaches.

Though many times Alexina had shared a bed with her, coddled and kissed her, licked and tasted her- she was sure. There was no ends to her desire for Tarakina's spicy sweet taste.

Tarakina precariously grinned at Alexina's gawk. Her look said, 'Yes I'm beautiful, but I'm not yours. Not now.'

And as in the tempting presence of sour grapes, Alexina turned her head away.

Tarakina slipped into to bed with her seemingly lifeless host. Alexina went to Hoof's side and took him by the arm as he set the last torch. He was engaged by her winged beauty too. Alexina interrupted his thoughts with stern words. "Follow me," she beckoned. "Tarakina needs her time to work her magic."

Just what kind of magic was the question. Alexina had held her curiosity like a cat as they exited the room. This was a lot of trouble for a trio to deal with for the casting of a plague on a mere young adult. She suspected there was more going on under those covers than a healing. Alexina suspected that this place, or perhaps their sick host himself had something special to give Tarakina.

A special gift.

***

Hoof watched the door close with a heavy thud. He sighed and looked upon Alexina. She seemed anxious. "We have only time to kill now," he said.

"Patience is the virtue of a hunter, and rival of the lover." Alexina commented as she poked through the lounge with Hoof. It was relatively untouched. The knolls valued shinny trinkets that would bring them quick market gold. So the hand crafted chairs, tables and plush lounges were relatively left alone.

Her comment bought his attention.

Hoof noticed that for the first time since their quest, Alexina completely shed her cowl and furred robes in the flickering light of the torches. They dropped to a heap at her ankles. Underneath she was a slim and petite woman dressed only in loose, crimson-red sheer robes that hung from her body loosely. The slight material inhibited neither her graceful movements, or sight of her nearly naked beauty.

Her pants of the same material hung loosely around her slim legs and tight ass, that swayed enticingly with each step away from him and towards a round plush lounge chair. The transparent material gave Hoof view to an enticing slight black thong that hugged her hips with lace and flossed between her ample cheeks.

The large round seat provided ample room for several to rest upon its leather cushions. In addition it was surrounded by several ottomans to perch one's feet. It was a place designed for sharing intimate company.

Alexina took seat, the open front of her robe giving Hoof an enticing view of a black, lacy silken corset. The material well decorated the curves of her small round breasts, and her perked nipples from the cool air. She wore a thick gold choker around her neck, with a stunning ruby gem pendant that accentuated her dark eyes.

Alexina tilted her head like a small dog, and winked at Hoof playfully as she took attention to his intentional stares. Alexina's raven black hair was tied back neatly in a long ponytail. She took seat on the lounge, crossing her long legs slowly.

Like a winter fox, Alexina's looks were intimidating, yet appealing.

"Join me Hoof," she said; patting the seat next to her. "We have much to share," she urged. There was no reason not too, so he did. When he settled down into the supple black leather next to Alexina, she smiled coyly. It was somewhat unsettling. It became apparent to Hoof that she was ready for something her beauty aroused, but didn't expect to sample.

"You owe me a favor," she said plainly through her red lips.

"I do?" He played along.

"Yes. If I didn't fell that knoll, your brains would be on the floor of that cave," she pointed out.

Hoof drew a deep breath. He let it out slowly with perhaps a bit of his pride. He wasn't sure if her words rang with truth, though it was a weak moment for him as a warrior. He simply nodded.

"So I'm asking you to return the favor," she said while gracefully placing her hand on Hoof's knee. "I think you'll enjoy this too."

"I will?" He played the part of the dumb barbarian as well as she played the innocent girl.

"Uh huh," she sung, while running her hand up Hoof's thigh, to his crotch. There she gave his firming package a gentle squeeze. It felt good. Hoof took the liberty of raising one of his paws to her breast and taking the small size of it into his palm. She looked down with a smile. "Oh, Mmmmm, yes. You get the idea."

As he fondled Alexina, the top to her corset drew downwards, and he saw an interesting mark on the inside of her left breast. He let his curious thumb draw over the material and fold it downwards, until it showed the crimson mark in full on the inside curve of her breast.

His eyes grew wide. It was a dark red paw, with an ancient druid rune drawn across it in intricate black strokes across the center pad. The mark was a thing foretold in bard's songs and child's fables.

It was the mark of the wolf.

She placed her hand over his and pressed it against her soft breast, covering the mark. It tingled magically with heat against his fingers.

"Do not fear me Hoof," Alexina said in a voice so low it came up as a growling purr. "I'm not here to hurt you, or even to turn you. . . unless you desire it." She unfolded her legs, and leaned into the large man and looked up into his eyes. She whispered, "but you do owe me a favor."

"What is that?" Hoof asked as his mind raced. He was not scared, but found a renewed respect for the slight woman before him. Wolves were creatures of dark power, though Alexina seemed hardly threatening. She had his undivided attention.

"I need you inside of me," Alexina said as if the words them self burned her. Hoof felt her slender fingers dance against his groin, in a successful effort to surmount an erection through his pants. "I need you to fill my womb with your seed."

He squinted doubtingly. "You'll infect me."

She shook her head. "No Hoof. It works like that only in fables. Wolves are a committed species," she said with a provocative, lupine smile. "I could only turn you if your committed yourself to me. If you kissed my mark with true love in your heart. If I allowed you to kiss the mark during the climax of our throws."

Her eyes danced back and forth, trying to read him. She eagerly whispered, "I wouldn't mind that. I'm sure you would make a fine wolf. My heart would serve you terribly well."

Hoof wasn't so sure, but there was something sincere in her voice. Her hand cupped his clenched jaw.

"The invitation is mine. The decision is yours. But one thing is certain- I'm going to give you the best sex you ever had. This is not a choice. This is the reason I am here, and it's what you owe me for finding this place, and saving your life."

"Not my choice," the barbarian repeated cautiously.

"Well," Alexina said. "Some men find it hard to resist my charm."

Then before Hoof could argue, Alexina rose up from her seat with the grace of a dancer. She stood in front of him; her round tight rump near his face. Her thumbs hooked into the sheer loose pants and slid them downwards to her ankles. Her torso bent down, and her hands snaked downwards to the tops of her feet. The result was a backside view of Alexina's sheer black panties, which scantily clad the swollen mounds of her camel toe between her slim thighs.

"Do you find me charming?" Alexina asked.

Hoof did indeed. One of his large hand went to the perked stud in his pants and pressed against it needfully. "Show me more," he ordered.

WIth a dancer's grace, she ran her hands back up her shapely calves and thighs, until her fingers brushed against the hemline of her lacy panties, and drew them up tightly; So the material completely disappeared between her cheeks and into the folds of her feminine crevice. Her hands went to the lounge ottoman in front of her for balance. She looked over her shoulder, pulling her black hair aside capriciously. "I hate these panties, they always do that," she said floridly. "Would you mind fingering them out for me?"

The feminine scent of her moist lips kissed Hoof's nostrils, and that was enough to entice action. He rose one large paw up and placed it on her ass. The other led with a pointed index finger and dove straight into her barely covered pinkish center. The meaty petals of her sex were stuffed inwards and disappeared between her mounds with the girth of his finger. He wiggled aside the wedged panties, and poked deep into her liquid hold.

"Oh!" she squealed, as his fist drew against her sex firmly, finger burred inside. To Hoof's surprise, Alexina was hardly virgin tight, her pussy gave way to his prodding with mare-like looseness.

He withdrew his finger, just wet with her juices and added a second and third aside it. She greedily pressed backwards as he introduced the digits to her entrance; with relatively tight ease all three wiggling digits slid into her firm hold leaving his pinky and thumb pressed against her slit. She braced herself as he explored the wet elastic sides of her virginal hold.