A Party of Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely his pinky touched something hard and cold just within the base of her slit. His thick thumb hunted under her labia, until it pressed against the wet pearl of her clam, causing her to gasp!

Without warning, Hoof jerked his hand sharply back, fingers hooking into her still lodged panties while doing so. He exited with such strength the dainty lace of the panties were torn violently from her hips, and thrown completely away from her body. The jolt caused the cheeks of her ass to jiggle, and Alexina scream out in surprise, "You brute!"

Hoof then took her hips into his tremendous hands. She bent over further for his pleasure. He could see now that her dark red labia was extended and pierced, the source of what his pinky pressed against. The puffy slice of her feminine meat hung slightly between her swollen lips and featured a ruby stud that matched her necklace. "Please," she beckoned over her shoulder. Hoof leaned forward and buried his face into her feminine offering, like a parched horse to an icy stream of water.

She tasted amazing. Hoof feasted upon her banquet of brash flavor with deep laps between the delicious loose folds that were tucked between her mounds. Alexina cried out at the ferocity of his meal on her virginal hold. Her body shook as his mouth and nose nuzzled firmly into her crevice of goodies. Soon she repaid the action by bracing herself and curling her hips downward against the eager upwards lapping of his lips and tongue. Still his massive hands held her at bay drawing her pussy against his face for deeper indulging. He could tell from her rising howls of passion, that his dinner and her climax would be served soon.

Hoof drew his lips tightly against her succulent labia and drew it completely into his mouth. The stud danced on his tongue, and he trapped it gently against the roof of his mouth and tugged on her sex.

"Oh Hoof that, uh. argh!" Hoof then spit it out, and drew it in again with a hungry slurp. Alexina squirmed with delight, and after several repetitions of sucking and spitting her feminine meat, his tongue darted forward between her lips in quick dives in and out of her mating hole. His oral assault on her sex was relentless. His large jaw ached with the effort. Alexina's breath grew ragged and he knew she was near. He raised his hand between her thighs, and again laid merciless pressure against her clit!

"Oh Hoof! Yes! Oh you stud!" She barked out as his unruly touch lit fire to her insides.

Hoof was finally rewarded him with a rush of her liquid love. He sucked at her gyrating sex voraciously, spoiling himself in a facial bath of her warm bitter juices. From the depths of her welled a strong flow of feminine whetness, that seemed unending. The stud on her sex grew magically warm against his lips, and a new sweetness flavored the folds of her virginal hold. Hoof surmised that eating Alexina was like spoiling himself with the sweet taste of a nearly ripe fruit- and now she gave him his meal of it.

Hoof then felt two hands grip his shoulders. Someone was behind him. He turned his head to see Tarakina, naked, with a willing smile on her face. "I see you like Alexina's Stud of Sensual Sweetness."

Alexina stood up straight and turned, a bit taken aback by the sudden end to Hoof's feeding. She crawled upon Hoof's lap and began kissing his face, licking her juices off of it. Oblivious to Tarakina's arrival except for quick glances.

Even with her insistent kissing, Hoof looked upon the sudden arrival of Tarakina with great curiously. How could she be done with the boy?

"Oh," she took the cue gazing at the door to the room she had come from. "The boy is dead. His condition was beyond my help."

Hoof frowned, Alexina seemed oblivious to her presence, tearing through the buttons of Hoof's shirt as she kissed his chest hungrily. "But now we have time to spend with you."

Tarakina's hands went to her tanned breasts and massaged them enticingly, her aroused brown nipples poked between her fingers. Hoof then watched as her hands slid downwards from her boobs, towards her golden haired sex. "Don't worry Hoof," Tarakina whispered as she primed herself before him. "I drew what I needed from him before his passing. So enjoy this treatment with no worry."

Hoof didn't, how could he? He was surrounded by two very naughty feminine ferrets, who obviously planned to engage him.

His attention was drawn back to Alexina, who was through the last button of his shirt, and kissing dangerously low along his belt line. Hoof's horse like cock begged to be freed from it's cloth stable. He helped her, drawing his belt loose, she shimmied his pants downward, unleashing his attentive member for her care and riding.

Alexina's greedy hands wrapped around the girth of his impressive veiny stud, and without warning she guided it into her mouth. Her other hand gripped his muscular thigh, as her lips clamped down on the shaft below his head. She suckled him into her mouth with urgency, the slurping sounds and grunts driving him into a frenzy. He fell back onto his elbows and watched for another second as Alexina deep throated him, drawing half of his entire length into her massaging oral passage.

Hoof threw his head back and saw that Tarakina was now standing almost above him. Her black wings twitched, as the fingers of her left hand were plunging in and out of her pussy while watching Alexina with a sister's envy. Her weakened knees pressed against the lounge behind Hoof's head, as it became apparent she was about to climax herself. Her long slender fingers slid out of lips and began playing fitfully against her clit. Watching her play was amazing, especially in unison with the succulent treatment his member was receiving from Alexina.

Tarakina's face contorted and she bit her lip, as the waves of heat flushed her curvaceous features. Her wings darted outward, arching high above her head. Her fingers worked over her pussy furiously, she began to shake. Without warning, she collapsed forward. Tarakina's sweat slick breasts fell upon Hoof's chest, and her taught tummy on his chin. He hungrily kissed it, licking the salty sweat from her skin.

She moved forward above him, and slowly his mouth traced downwards over her abdominal muscles, to her belly, over her golden patch, to the final destination of her lucid flower.

His hands went to her full rump, and pressed her cum soaked pussy into his face for sampling. Unlike Alexina, her feminine package was small, taught and young. Kissing her sex was like pressing lips to a wet kitten. His tongue dove into her well tucked slit. Her hot center tasted different than Alexina, an herbal spice that lingered like cinnamon undertow on a wave of bitterness.

He felt her breath on his stomach below his belt line. He felt Alexina remove her sucking lips from his length. There was a neglectful moment when his member was not being serviced, and was left cooling in the air between them. Hoof imagined Alexina was sharing the taste of him in a deep rocking kiss with Tarakina. She ground her pussy back into his face, keeping the horseman of Naught busy with her own mounted needs.

Hoof found her clit with his tongue and sucked at it voraciously as a new feeling surrounded his maleness. It was Tarakina's familiar kissing mouth. He felt a second pair of lips sucking on the sac that encased his manly gems. Together the women bathed his package in a well orchestrated massage of tongues, teeth and lips. Their moans and mews were audible over the smacking of their hungry lips for what boiled in his balls for release.

Tarakina was pushed into a second orgasm from the tongue stroking Hoof was giving her clit. Her warm juices ran down his chin. At the same moment she rewarded him by gripping his cock and stroking it quickly between her saliva drenched fingers. She tugged on him numerous times, and he could no longer hold back. Hoof released himself.

Tarakina pulled her pussy off of his face quickly and took seat by his side. The two women nuzzled each other like piglets fighting over a mother's teat for their share of his spurting cum. Alexina first, locking down on his pulsing member for two deep pulls, but not before several spurts cascaded over her face. Her mouth was nearly choking full of him, when she released his cock for fear of dribbling any of her prize. She swallowed her prize down, as Tarakina then stuffed the spurting head into her lips; some of it splashing between her breasts before she latched successfully on his head. Her cheeks drew full like a chipmunk from his seed, as his cock exhausted itself with final spurts against her relentless tongue.

Then, Hoof witnessed something his eyes could not believe. Tarakina released his cock from her mouth, and turned towards Alexina. As if well practiced, Alexina lay back and spread her legs for Tarakina.

The winged angel kneeled before her, immediately pressing her face to Alexina's loose flower. She then nuzzled her face between her mounds deeply, until satisfied with her position, and spat all of the salty maleness she had captured from her oral copulation with Hoof. Tarakina's kiss inseminated Alexina's vaginal opening like a hummingbird to a honeysuckle. Her tongue worked the seed in deeply, as Alexina fingers worked over her own clit, drawing an orgasm.

After a prolonged moment of intense cunnilingues, Alexina's back arched and she howled with beastly delight. Tarakina drew her head from between her thighs, and Alexina closed her legs to keep the seed inside while sustaining a wave pounding orgasm.

Tarakina then took seat next to Hoof as Alexina continued to row in her own sea of erotic fire. She lay almost on top of him, her wing spreading out over his torso. Her soft breasts lay upon his chest with perked nipples. The slight musky scent of her body odor and sexed danced like perfume around her. Tarakina smiled down at Hoof and whispered, "No chance of infection."

Hoof's hand went to her breast and massaged it gently. Tarakina's eyes closed, enjoying the touch in the own bath of her after glow. He felt her hand gently squeeze his softening length. It's softness toyed with him, well enough to perhaps go again. She then giggled and looked down at him. Perhaps she shared his. . . . "I desire you too," she completed his thought. "But you will not have me either Hoof. I'm not a feline whore or heated bitch that will wander away with your puppies."

Hoof smiled at her sentiment, but inside her dagger-like words cut him. He was not beyond admitting his indulgence in women could have been excessive. Yet he was not beyond love.

Still he took Tarakina into his thick, muscular arms for spooning her warm winged body. His renewed urgency pressed against her lower back. She nestled into him. "I'm perhaps not as shallow as you think, perhaps I'm ready for steady companionship," Hoof reasoned to Tarakina in a whisper.

They both gazed at Alexina, whose naked body was curled on the chair perpendicular to them, trying to find sleep in her solitary spot.

"Not with me, and not with her Hoof," she replied in a whisper. "We are sisters of baleful things. We are nightmares for our mates."

The words hung in the air. Sleep blanketed over the three's ravaged bodies. Hoof's final thought was perhaps a nightmare was better than nothing at all, as the last torch flickered out.

***

Deep in the night the urge to urinate stirred Hoof from his slumber. Tarakina slept hard, even as his massive body rose from the lounge. He saw two things wrong.

The first was the absence of Alexina. She was completely gone. The second was the ajar door to the boy's bedroom. Both of which peaked his curiosity, one of which he could do nothing about. Alexina was gone.

He exited the lounge room into the main cave, where he urinated like a horse fed for racing against the wall. After the satisfying long drain, he silently returned to the lounge room.

Peaked curiosity invited him to enter the room. The opened door of the deceased boy's bedroom was open. The torched within still barely flickering with life.

He entered the room stealthily. On the wall in the far side of the room, was the bed that contained the body. It was covered from head to toe in its blanket. With catlike steps the large man made his way aside the bed stand, reached down, and drew the covers back.

What remained of the boy was sickening. He had looked as if every drop of moisture was drawn from his corpse. He also appeared burnt, like a pig overdone in the pit. His mouth was open, as if his last act was a surprising gasp. Hoof had seen horrid things, the worst plagues of all in his experience. This was not the work of a illness he had seen. It was magic, or something darker done. He recovered the corpse.

He heard the light clicks of claws behind him and he spun.

Before Hoof, was a great silver wolf with onyx eyes and a mask of midnight black.

"Don't fear." It spoke from her muzzle with a familiar voice. "It is I, Alexina."

Hoof didn't fear, but was amazed by the sheer size of the her. Thrice the size of an ordinary wolf, with massive ivory fangs and silver claws. Around it's neck was a chain holding a ruby pendant. Alexina's necklace. It was indeed her.

"I'm pregnant." she said.

Silence hung between them for a long uncomfortable moment.

"Your darling sister did you a good service I suppose."

Hoof narrowed his eyes. "She is not my sister and for sure not my darling. You well know she's the lover of another and under my keeping."

The bitch scoffed with a sneer, "Tarakina saved you from my wolven concourse tonight. But she does us no favors. Her actions are not without selfishness. She needs you to keep her until Tyeson comes back for her. Just remember as you witness on this bed, she is no frail bird herself."

Hoof took his eyes off of the wolf and peered back at the covered corpse.

The wolf padded a step forward. "I understand your commitment to Tyeson has left her in your protection, but when you're done with her in a season; come back to me. I will show you the meaning of true companionship."

The hunger of her words flowed through her large canine teeth in long lines of lupine saliva. They resonated through Hoof, as if her voice were notes of tangible power.

"We are not unlike each other Hoof. We are products of magical and vastly powerful ancestry. Our mixed blood will produce a new breed of strong hunters," she paused and added. "And I'm quite fond of you."

Hoof searched his heart. The words carried through his lips with relative ease, "I will return in the spring."

If a wolf could smile, Alexina did. "I will count the empty moons until then."

"When I do, we will make love. I will kiss your mark, and you will become mine faithfully."

"Nothing less is expected." Alexina said. "Through your love I will turn you, by your love I will serve you."

"I look forward to the many nights we will share," Hoof replied, and the only lit torch in the room lost it's flickering light- leaving the two in complete darkness.

***

Tarakina stirred from her sleep as she felt Hoof settle down next to her. "Everything okay?" She asked, but her instincts told her they weren't.

The coil of her own magical whip curled around her throat and pulled tight. Tarakina gasped for breath.

She reached behind her to feel Hoof's massive bulk, "Relax, little bird."

Hoof was aroused. His massive hands wrapped around her body before she could react. She felt his cock nudge against the crack of her ass. Before she could protest in any way, Tarakina was enveloped by his strength.

Wordlessly, Hoof insisted on sex, and the walls she had placed against such an act were torn down by his persistence and the nagging neglect she felt in Tyeson's absence. That, and the tightness of the braided leather around her throat caused her head to grow light.

Tarakina felt weak as she let her thighs draw apart for him. From behind she felt his hardness snake forward, the serpentine head of which kissed the lips of her sex. "Oh Hoof, you don't want to- Ugh, mmmm. . ."

Hoof's body pressed against hers, and his stiff maleness introduced itself to the uninvited depths of her sex. For a moment she didn't know what to do with her hands, they flailed wildly at his insistent humping. Each press he sank himself deeper into her crevice. She cried out as his final buck seated his huge member deeply into the throat of her sex.

Her hands went to the massive arms that wrapped around her chest, she tilted her head back. The tightness of her binds loosened, and she took a deep breath. Her known assailant kissed her neck as he rolled atop of her and rocked forward into her helpless winged body.

Their coupling would be quick. She could tell from the intensity of his thrusts and the trespassing heat that welled from her pussy. In this position he had most of the control. She was a saddled mare. Under the horseman's expertise in riding Hoof drove her in full gallop towards a dangerous orgasm.

"Cum little bird!" Hoof commanded, "Cum for me and let me revel in the fire of your mischievous ways."

His hand went to her breast and squeezed it firmly. The act drew lightning upon her enamored sex, which was invaded again and again by his cock. She growled, "You seek to spoil yourself in my venomous touch. Go ahead, but beware my love can swallow your soul."

He spanked her. She cried out by the quick flogging. His hungry lips smacked against the flesh behind her neck as his thrusts became strong and intentional. His strokes so strong they shook her body. She knew this is what a springtime filly felt under the invasion of the season's champion hot-blooded stallion.

The poisonous little bird, the magical product of the Bloodsand's desert, an oh so desirous ranger gave herself completely to him. Sentiments that their mating could lead to her her impregnation were blinded by her sheer will to please him. So she didn't hold back, but instead embraced the rush of hot pleasure that started between her legs and flooded her entire body from wing tip to toes. The leather grew slick with her juices and sweat under her lunging body, and she ground her clit against the distressed leather with each of his bucks.

Hoof cried out, and she felt him spasm inside of her. She took one of the loose loops of braided leather from the whip around her neck and bit down upon it, as his thunderous plunges rocked her frame. He emptied himself into her body as her own sorcerous orgasm shook her. Her womb burned torridly with the invasion of his copious magical seed. Again and again he slid nearly out of her, only to push forward and into her swallowing sex. Their rampant mating became a storm of wild horseplay, as they sought hungrily to satisfy each other with their bodies.

When the storm subsided into gentile urges back and forth, Hoof crashed upon her back in panting exhaustion for a moment, then rolled off of her back. With his removal she felt a generous amount of seed slide from her sex. She closed her thighs gently, and rolled to face Hoof.

Her hand went to her neck, that was tender from her whip's burn. "Why did you want this?" She asked him.

"Did you not desire it yourself?" He retorted.

She did not answer, unsure of how she felt in the wake of their savage intercourse.

"This is what you intended, for Alexina at least, is it not? To give her a gift you could not share? To use us both for whatever work took place on the Cholt you have murdered?"

Tarakina looked away from him defiantly.

"Oh do not refuse me now little bird," Hoof said. "For I have finally made you and Alexina sisters indeed. You are now brethren of my brooding pleasure. Go to her. Put an end to the nightmare you pursue Tyeson and myself with. Follow Alexina in the moon's light. Together raise the pups I filled your bellies with in these caves."