A Party of Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarakina's anger went beyond words. The truth of them stung beyond the pain he had stamped on her ass. Tears dripped down from the corners of her eyes. Somewhere deep within she was ready to profess her love to Alexina, perhaps to commit to it.

"Tomorrow I'll return to Mellowhale. I'll be gone from these caves before the rising of the sun, before Alexina's return. I understand if you don't follow. Do not worry, I will tell Tyeson a fair tale of your disappearance."

She placed her hand on Horace Hoofenite's face and admitted. "I don't know if I should thank you or hate you."

"Neither do I," Hoof said. "But I go with no anger in my heart for you."

Tarakina kissed him again, "my fate is set by our actions and my growing love for Alexina. It is destiny then."

The last torch blew out in the room, and both settled against each other for one last night in company.