All Comments on 'A Party She'll Never Forget'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply, FANTASTIC ! ! ! !

This is a very erotic story and knowing that it might be part of "Pleasure In Control", makes it a better story. I can just imagine Jessica, Smanatha, Rachel and Kristen being there with Lyndia. Your stories are very good and I have a very vivid imagination. I wish I had the ability to write like you do.

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
Another great one

Wow Julia, you could have been writing my dream 'intro'to the delights of lesbian love with this one.

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Very competent grasp of the language

Julie:

I am in awe of your grasp of graphic descrition. It's not enough to have imagination - one must also be able to put what you imagine into words. You do this very well. There have been one or two typos but - overall - your work is outstanding.

Thank you very much!

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 13 years ago
Loved it

You have a way of weaving a web of soft yet passionate description that draws one in.

Excellent.

salllybesalllybeover 6 years ago
Starting at the top

Ok I have started reading from top to bottom and i loved story the first. Onward and er...downward I suppose.

I do write stories myself though I have never put one on here. Maybe because they are not so erotic. Maybe I should try?

Sally xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hot hot hot

You write very good, describe feelings and scenes best. i can almost imagine being there. Who would i like to be? The girl getting the treatment? Or another girl?

Greetings Slut R from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn’t expect that ending. So used to a more protracted story. Never the less very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
243 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...