A Passionate Morning:..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Careful not to disturb her rest, he let her roll onto her back, and he moved down to hunch over that beautiful breast. Her breasts were always full and perky, to his mind. He lowered his face to the waiting nipple and ran his tongue around it. His other hand found the second and the flat of his hand rubbed in circles around it. He could feel the strength of that nipple also on the palm of his hand. His tongue continued to circle the nipple as he lowered his lips around it. He softly sucked the nipple and flicked it with his tongue. She came wake and raised herself against his mouth. She pulled her own hand up and fed it to him, eager to have him continue. As he worked, she felt the heat begin to rise within her. What was she feeling? Suddenly, without warning, she climaxed. Her hips moved of their own volition against the knee he'd placed between her legs. She pushed her pussy against the knee and rubbed it back and forth. She felt that pressure of satisfaction as she moved her hips. After she'd climaxed, she pushed his head away and said "Now you've done it again. That is the first time I've ever had a climax caused only by my breasts". "Even when I was suckling the kids it wasn't sexual and I never climaxed. It always felt great, but I never climaxed". He said, "Well if you're not finished, I'd like to continue." She said "By all means my master -- I think I might have one more in there somewhere."

This time he placed two pillows beneath her hips, raising them to a comfortable height and causing her soft mound to extend slightly above her now flattened tummy. He too, got up and walked to the foot of the bed, placed a knee on it and crawled between her legs. This time it was his butt in the air as he lowered his face to her pussy. He kissed the inside of her thighs and the rise of her buttocks cheeks. He ran his tongue along that area on each side of the pussy lips without touching them. He started at the back this time instead of the front as usual. He ran his tongue along the edges of her incredibly soft cunt. He ran the tongue back and forth down the center of it without ever parting the lips. She felt him nibbling on each side as he sucked first one and then the other into his hungry mouth. He traveled the length of them and even managed to have both lips pressed together by his own as he nibbled. Finally, when she about to grab his head, he forced the lips apart and buried his face. His broad warm tongue began the exploration of her cunt. He kissed and massaged with his lips, never biting or becoming excessive. Finally, she could feel his tongue as it licked and laved her from the inside. He moved continually processing it again and again. Finally, his fingers went to the hood on her clit and pulled it back exposing it to his waiting lips. He suckled and tickled it. He rolled it with his tongue. He tasted her and ate her. And then she felt his tongue flatten and felt that soft surface begin to sandpaper her clit. It seemed to come from all sides as he rotated it in his lips. She experienced a building, roiling series of orgasms as he continued relentlessly. His arms again surrounded her thighs and prevented her from moving. The muscles in her pussy were contracting of their own accord as she continued this incredible experience.

He rolled with her over and then over again as he worked on her. Finally, she was shaking so hard that he slowed and stopped. But, he wasn't finished yet. he crawled forward and between her legs in the missionary position and placed his cock at her pussy. She reached down as he held the shaft, she grabbed the head and worked it back and forth against her clit, climaxing twice more before inserting it and grabbing him once again with the muscles in her cunt. He felt her wrapped around him and the soft thrumming of her cunt as he slowly pushed in his cock. He worked it back and forth slowly. Each stroke found him deeper within her. Finally he felt it bottom out gently and began the constant pleasure of love making. He stroked, twisted, and stroked again. He reached between them and rubbed her clit with his fingers. He inched forward and then backward so that his cock rubbed the top and then the bottom, stretching her with pressure first in front and then in back. He rocked side to side as he worked, insuring that her entire pussy was fully involved and exercised. Each time her hips came up, his went down. Their rhythm increased in tempo and they each felt something building between them. She felt fulfilled and he felt overjoyed as there hips came together again and again. She could feel his balls slapping her thigh and his hands pulling and lifting her hips to him. The pillows, forgotten in the frenzy, served her up to him and cushioned his weight on her. The bed groaned under the onslaught. The room was alive with sound and thrill. In the rising crescendo, he peaked and spilled everything he had into her waiting pussy. She took him and felt the warmth rise and fill her from the inside -- she too climaxed longer and harder than before. It seemed impossible to her that she could again exceed the previous orgasms. It was exquisite and she yearned to have him inside as a part of her forever. He didn't know how he'd managed again to climax, and he didn't care. His only thoughts were of gratitude for her being with him, for her love, for her devotion to him and the kids. He was glad that he'd pleased her -- he'd never felt this complete before, and successful. Did she enjoy it as much? He looked at her and her lazy smile confirmed it to him.

This was not their last love fest, it wasn't their first, but it was one of the best.

Next...

Good morning world!!!

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12