All Comments on 'A Peek Into Someone's Diary'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Things

Don't usually work out when a spouse starts cheating but in this case something good came of it. Their communication sucks but that can be fixed. Thanks for the story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 14 years ago
Some good some bad.

I ma happy the couple stayed together, at least for the time being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I reread the other story

I went back and read "The Small Brass Key" by Jake60. That story was far better in terms of emotion and story than "A Peek".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well you're back

I guess your dick fell off in the time you haven't been writing, go back in hiding if you write wus shit like this now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
intriguing story. I liked it.

Hot sex, good story...thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awful laughable a real turd story

an over working husband is reason & justification to cheat? only if you are a Moro named Taboo teler

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Typical Taboo Teller fare; I hoped for something better, but to no avail. She's still a cheating slut, & if he read the diary, then he's a wimpy cuck; but what the hell, maybe that makes them perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad little story with a happy ending, rather than the sheer vindictiveness apparently so beloved by certain individuals on this site. it was also pleasingly easy to read, the experience not ruined by a struggle to decypher the juvenile grammatical fatasies that besmirch so many stories here.

However, I see that you have stirred the waters and the usual pondlife has risen the the bait and made their - unfortunately predictable - sexist comments. I often wonder why they believe in such inequality between the sexes (ie. nothing is ever the husband's fault and wives should tolerate anything, because they are wives) and why they find reconciliation such a difficult concept to grasp. Is that they are adolescents yet to fully experience real life? Or perhaps they are older but their faith in women has been shattered by some momentously bad experience in the past. Then again, perhaps it is merely that they have been brought up in some kind of disfunctional society that nurtures such caveman ethics, like the Taliban.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"caveman ethics"???

Life is way too short to be second best in your own home for a wife spreading her legs for some goombah asshole. What a weiner ending. Why not just have wimpie hubbie spread his cheeks himself for hot "Tony."

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She is the one that has to live with cheating

She will have to be on guard that she doesn't let anything slip out that would give her away to her husband of her cheating. Not being able to relax with her husband will get old real fast and all of her lies will catch up with her eventually. Thanks..........Rich

Zeb40Zeb40over 14 years ago
Nice little story.

I liked the little hints that somehow Harry knew something. The dropped nightgowns and the messed panty drawer-did she do it or did he go looking. The mention of the forgotten birthday and the neglect may have made him think a litle about his contribution to the events that led to the adultery, but that doesn't excuse it.

If he indeed read her diary, and everything indicates that he did, he can't help but see the brazenness of her deceit, but also he sees that she is ashamed of her "liars" weekend. By the end, she has pretty much stated that the affair is over. If Harry believes this, and why shouldn't he, it could go a long way toward forgiveness. Face it, why dump someone who may be unlikely to cheat again, and go looking for an unknown.

I liked the way Harry came on her face. If we had any doubts that he read the diary, that should end them. He was obviously marking his territory. I feel certain that neither one will make the same mistakes again.

Good read. Thanks. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All Harry's fault

I can just imagine reading my wife let some "TONY' cum all over her for an entire weekend because I left the cap off the toothpaste and now knowing she is so ashamed for what she did I will forgive her and we'll live happily ever after, after this one little peccadillo. "Honey, would you please brush your teeth, rinse, gargle, and then Lysol your entire body before you come to bed and give me some kisses." Love comments that Hubbie may know but still stays with this lying bimbo slut whose diary is more trustworthy than she. That's not an act of love but despiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Watta HO!

Sounds like hubby needs to develop a taste for cream pie, cause whether he knows she's a cheating HO or not, he'll be getting his fill cause the slut wife ain't gonna quit fuckin' around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My reaction, hmmm it is

Let me ssee how many ways can I justify to myself I am not just a common slut cheating on my husband and my marriage. I can take sex with another, accepting the medical and physical risk to both my self and my spouse, without my spouses consent or approval. Yes I really deserve to be able to cheat on him because he is preoccupied at work or something and my preoccupation with an asshole at work doesnt affect my home situation at all and it in no way influences my husbands actions. Yes I am self centered, egotisitical, self gratifying piece of trash that needs to be thrown to the curb but he wont because he is to good for me. My opinion, it is never to late to recycle, throw out the trash (the adulterous wife) and find a woman that loves you not herself.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
I liked it...

Hey readers! How many of you have heard or said that if you are not getting it at home, you will get it somewhere else? Lets get over the double standard shit! He wasn't doing his part with the sex and attention she deserved and she played. She did not want to do it again and Harry got the gist or idea by probably reading the diary... That they reconciled and stayed by each other is a wonderful story. Isn't that what you would have wanted if you had strayed a bit because "Your" wife lost interest in you sexually and romantically? Some of you guys are such losers with your "Holier than Thou" attitudes. He saw what was wrong in the marriage and fixed it. Accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Ron grow up.

When someone cheats on you, male or femnale, they betray your trust, deceive you, and most of all they take physical and medical risk not only with themselves but with you. If he wasnt delivering what she needed she needed to be an adult and get a divorce first then play. Accepting back someone that says in the worst possible way they hate you so much they want to harm you and then harm in the most deceitful way by breaking the marriage contract and taking another for sex there is no marriage to save. Therre was no double standard in this story, just a woman of little or no morals and very little maturity. If that is your bag wear it but dont inflict us with reconcile at any cost crap. Trash is trash and you always need to throw out the trash whether it is a wife or a husband. And no I would not fuck around because my wife was cold I would recycle her and get a newer and improved model. After all if she didnt want sex any more she also doesnt want to be married any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boy can you see the cucks and wimps come out

Look at the 100s in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a disgusting story.

She nothing but a common slut who deserve to be booted out the door. It's only a matter of time before she repeat her cheating performance.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
A realistic story...

Anyone who has been married a good while has stuff like this happen. Both spouses take each other for granted and stop doing the little things that make the other know we still love them and want them. After awhile, we become lonely and miss the intimacy we once had. Guys miss the fire filled sex and wives miss the attention and closeness. Both become ripe for affairs. She is not a slut, just a lonely wife needing male attention that she was not getting from her husband. I am not justifying what happened, but al least George realized it was as much his fault and her's. He read the diary entries and saw her remorse and guilt, but also her need as a women. So get off your hypocritical high horse and start being a the lover she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
some advice

if your to stupid or lazy to wright a whole storie "like this dickliss peace of shit "dont wright .

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Fun story and well written

I Particularly enjoyed the tension between all three characters and the the subtle nuances of the parallel of the two stories. Thank you for your restraint in your prose and your plot...you didn't hit the reader over the head with the obvious.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Thank god women are just basic sluts

Another Skank story brilliantly written and accurate in every aspect of female behavior. VERY WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This was not a story.

I'm not shure what to call it and it definately was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad this author has stopped writing

Ive read a couple of his stories and they are all crap. I'm glad he stopped writing them!

Why is it that lit has so many Old men over 55 that dream of cheating wives? Seriously you'd think they learn to not put up with that kind of cheating crap from a woman. Or was there a few years of early baby boomers who did too many drugs in the sixties and fried their brains?

Either way, like this author they construct elaborate scenarios to have the wife cheat and then have her keep or get back her wimp husband. Why? Do these authors have any clue what self respect feels like? At least this one stopped pumping out the drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This author has had his moments of glory but this story sucks!

Just another skank slut story that get all those fags & freaks like Matt M & shoe-no-IQ drooling at their pretend stories & philosophical & delusional ramblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clearly he read the diary and knows she's a cheating bitch

So why has she still got all her teeth and no broken bones?

God what a depressing story. A cheating bitch and a wimp husband without the balls to kick her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes - what a pile of dog shit...

Whoa - this one really sucks like those fags shoe-no-IQ and MattM the wimp. Pure garbage at best!

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

I do not like cuck, wimp, or humiliation garbage, you know what you can do with this shit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
yet another author that loves make the husband

an unknowing cuckold

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
well told

cuckold story - if you llike that and i dont. u still get a 5 for the way it is told.

more like a realization story. some men would do that ONCE for the wife. of course the man would fall down in the middle of the night in the dark someplace and end up shattering both knees, elbows, wrists, hands and feet. accidents happen and unfortunately he will never see it coming. but the wife - you might forgive but never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

hope he finds out and divorces her ass that is where all cheater's belong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
womans logic

Wife is excited about going off to a hotel with Tony from work and she stuffs is some sexy nightgowns. She states her and hubby haven't been having any sex for a long time. Later she decides to make it up to hubby when she comes back and puts on a sexy nightgown and hubby without any other prompting gets the message and is ready for sex. I don't think that the wifes made any effort for sex during the time frame she mentioned that she hasn't had sex for a long time with her husband because when she came back from her affair with Tony, hubby was ready. No it was the wife's excuse to go out and cheat using that she has been deprieved and she deserves the affair. Actually it is clear at the end that Hubby did read her diary and decided that what is done is done and lets see if I can remedy the problem or not. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SKANK

I hope he finds out and puts the cheating whore skank out the door......She will cheat again all tramps do. Once a cheater always a cheater. This skank only thinks about herself and her needs not his. He puts a roof over her cheating head, feed her skanky ass and he gets kicked in the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Way too much trusting husband

Almost the entire story is written from the point of view of an adulterous wife a wife who became a slut by months of lieing and deceit followed by fucking outside her marriage with fuck head Tony. Not too believable that her husband would be that completely out of it. Her logic is it is ok ro have and after work long term relationship with a guy she thinks is handsome, In her mind she says after all what could go wrong. To specak to that question, the wrongs of adultery for starters, overhwhelming guilt for another and ultimately the destruction of the marriage. The rather silly point of this story is that in a marriage once the sexual act is staisfactory then they grow old into the sunset, Sadly, marriages die every day when there is nothing wrong with the sex after all how could a simple biological function be wrong ?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hubby read her diary!

ZEB seems to be the first who recognized that Hubby read her diary, and made the choice to try to return to her life rather than getting on a high horse and kicking her out. Her diary entry clearly shows her regret for her actions with the Bull AND for her part of the inattention towards Hubby.

The story is well-presented even though the PoV is awkward and restrictive. I enjoyed the way she worked in critical information that might get skipped in a real diary.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Good story

Well written. Being from the wife's point of view means we have to fill in the other side ourselves. I agree that he read her diary. Too bad he decided to be a cum-slurping wimp, but it takes all kinds. Maybe he is/was getting his own on the side.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

I don't believe that having an affair makes your marriage stronger. If there was a chapter 2 it would show the husband confronting both the wife and the lover and beating him and divorcing her.

FUCK

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The telling is a bit bland

but the story was okay. By the way, do you sit on a milking stool when you write in your 'dairy'?

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 11 years ago
A very satisfying story,

ending with their marriage renewed and even more satisfying! How sensible!

Who are these people who think no good can ever come from an infidelity the woman does regret and breaks off as best she can? Why would they rather have both of them outraged, miserable, and divorced? The "kill the bitch" crowd , I mean.. Is their masculinity really that fragile?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

sure glad this cuckie writter is not around anymore. man has no balls and neither does the fucking wimps he writes about. pure garbage.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I don't know if I could let her slide this one time or not.

But for sure I would pay her more attention and check up on her for the next five years.

And make sure that Tony has a little "accident" about two years from now. Yes, I know it is just a story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
So he reads her diary eh?

He knows what she did and why he is trying to get her back and it may work - BUT what a risk and what a price -

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
DIARY OF AN UNSATISFIED WOMAN

and her ability to change the status quo. TK U MLJ LV NV

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
SAVED . BY A DIARY.

A slip , not a fall. For both of them . I hope they have learned the lesson.

Gave it a 5. Thanks.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
He must have read it...

He must have read it...And he must have acknowledged that he was in fault too...And he forgave her, but there will always be an elephant in the room, until they talk with each other truthfully and clear the waters...3*

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
so let me get this straight

you didnt like Jake60s story bc the husband did something about his cuckolding so you had to write one where he remain an unsuspecting cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I guess I don't understand

You didn't like Jake60's ending? Or you didn't like that in that story the husband doesn't accept his wife lying and cheating and decides to do something about it? I must have missed your point. In your ending the husband ends up an unknowing cuckold. I don't see that as a better or improved ending. So while I enjoyed Jake60's story, I didn't like yours at all. 1 star for not only complete drivel but for also putting a bad ending to a good story.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
I didn'read Jake60's story on purpose

I wanted to read the story on it's own merits. This was pretty good on its own.

I took that he read the diary and decided to fight back for his wife's affections.

I don't consider that as being a cuckold.

Celest81 did a better editing job than some other of your editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a slip not a fall, wow

this was TT style, I'm just surprised he didn't have her get preggy by the over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whore

Hubby probably wears panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another TT's wimps tales

the last I read from this author, they are all the same.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
Your Best Editor Yet

I hope you're well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
until he steps out

The marriage is in trouble. Both are busy drift away but she goes running to another man to talk about it. That act tells the other man she wants to cheat. Once a wife starts confiding in someone else, especially another man, the marriage is in trouble

Not to mention but she continues to compare him to Tony

Might want to check out Facebook profile dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
romancing a cheating slut, how unfitting

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ouch

There is no marriage left.

Why in the world would you write the ending this way, so unrealistic.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I have to agree with the others. This was dumb.

and instead of the cheating cunt working to sex things up with the husband who has been working like hell to provide the home and lifestyle she loves, instead of maybe showing up at his office wearing only a trench coat. Or meeting him at the door in only stockings and heels or ANYthing, she runs to another man and whores around.

And finally feels guilty, but not enough to stop lying and not enough to stop thinking of the douchebag while fucking husband.

THIS is what you thought was better than in brass lock of where the husband said NO. I will not have this disrespect.

Pffft. Too bad there are no zeros

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Second read

That was well written. It sounded so much like a diary entry.

Don't know why I didn't score it higher last time. Wish I could rescore.

My sincere apolofies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
****WARNING - RAAC/cheating WHORE wife APOLOGIST Writer****

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuckold faggot

wimp faggot husband and author .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not too bright

She never makes connection that her husband's withdrawing began when she started seeking out lover.

She knows he knows she cannot stand cum shot on face and even though she had just written that in diary, he intentionally three straight times does just that!

Time for him to start journal...leave where she can find when he goes on three day ''business trip'' not to mention his updated entries on his return...left open on bed while she is getting ready for work...and find him already gone.

Way author left it...she has little secret she keep hidden with no remorse.

After all...she was blameless...she sought out another instead of turning to husband...until she knows he knows the wound will fester...just human nature for those who disagree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck both of them!!!!!

Wife is cheating slut husband's a little pussy makes a bitch I usually like reconciliation stories but not me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unsatisfying

Too short to resolve things satisfactorily, only the briefest of internal conflict and much needing a sense of balance, reciprocity or retribution for the huband or forgiveness from him.

She cheated. She got away with it. And guilt free too. She wins.

It was hubby who needed a peak in her diary.

2*

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
He knows, obviously. BUT...

... When a man is in full RAAC mode, nothing will stop him from saving his marriage.

In a way, though, it very hard to feel real sorry for Harry - the man essentially let his marriage go to waste. Sure, his wife is a certified slut, but neglecting a woman the way he did is a sure-fire way to end up being cuckolded.

But hey - good on him to take responsibility for the deterioration of his marriage and stepping up for saving it. He should probably do something to get back at Tony, though - cheating skanks are bad enough, but there's nothing worst than a man trying to sleep with a married woman.

A good story... even with unlikable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Free At Last! Praise God, We Are Free at Last! This is Taboo Teller's Last Story ...

In eight years, five months, and twenty-two days!

Taboo Teller's cessation of writing is the best argument for the existance of a Divine and Omnipotent God I have encountered in quite some time!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Usual

The usual from this author I join with others in celebrating his last.post. Hope he is doing well wherever he is. Just glad he quit writing on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Top marks

A little sex on the side can spice up a stagnant martiage.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not for me

Unpunished cheating is not a favorite subject for me. Didn't like this one.

Buck1974Buck1974almost 4 years ago
Is that it

What no BTB nothing what type of crap story is this . This story was garbage this was more like the crap boring stories that are flooding the loving wife category. This was really really poor are you sure you can write a story. Because at the moment it clearly shows that you can’t. Please get your act together otherwise you will not be taken seriously but laugh at for sharing such poor stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pass on this writer

All pussy men in these stories.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ok so you enjoy writing dumb assed cucks.

Regardless of that it wasnt very good. THeres a bigger world outside that closet, leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic 3

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
The writing

Was ok but the story line was disrespectful and not very good.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Phew-wee! This one really stunk. New ending.

" I didn't know Harry read my diary until I was notified Tony was in intensive care with a 50/50 chance of surviving and I went home to see Harry's car in the driveway and all my clothes and belongings scattered across the front yard."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, she felt so bad about cheating on her husband that she fucked her boyfriend three more times. That's some powerful guilt there. Not! Pathetic. Are we supposed to be happy for her that she doesn't have to confess her adultery?

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor6 months ago

I think your story honestly illuminates real feelings that people have in real life. Married people really do get past adultery if they act in good faith and reign in their selfish motives. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How on earth can she say the guilt got to her but then she remained with him and had sex 3 more times?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous