A Peek Into Someone's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Wait a minute there." And flipped over himself. He pulled my panties down and started licking me, and soon I was groaning as loud as he had. Before I climaxed though he moved up and stuck it in me. He was a little rough at first driving it in hard and fast but he calmed down and started his usual easy going style.

I wondered if that was because of the mood he had been in the last few weeks. I don't know what started it--I guess he's not the only one who's been out of touch with their spouse. I noticed it a couple of days after I got back from the weekend with Tony-I still can't believe I allowed myself to go with him-Harry was getting ready to go to work. We have a routine. He gets dressed and I go out to feed the two dogs we have. I'm usually back to see him off. Even though we no longer kiss when he leaves I make sure I'm there. By the time I go outside he's done everything else he needs to do so he just has to dress. That day I came back and as I headed down the hallway to see where he was he came hurrying out of the bedroom.

"Aren't you going to feed the dogs?"

"I did already."

"Oops, I was, um, that is I must have been woolgathering too much. I'm going to be late now."

Usually when I come back inside he's already at the door, but I don't think he was that late. I just shook my head and stood aside.

I said, "Have a good day."

"Maybe I will, I mean yes and you too."

He seemed upset when he said that last. And that was when I wondered if I was not paying attention to him. If he had been sitting there thinking about something whatever it was must be bothering him a lot. I thought about writing something in you dairy so I went to my side of the dresser and opened the box I keep the dairy in. It's a nice box Harry got for me before we were married. He always was thoughtful except for the last few months it might be over a year come to think of it. He got me a small lock for it but I never use it. The lock is supposed to look like one of those old fashion padlocks but I think it's too small to really look like one of those. I like the box though.

I heard a car and remembered I had to get to work, if I wrote anything in you dairy I would be late. In the next few days I noticed he was sad or angry maybe both. I wondered if it was work or if something was wrong with his parents. Normally he would tell me about either but now I don't think he would have.

As I was saying I had been making love to him three or four times a week, trying to make up to him for what I had done. Finally last night he said, "Ok, what's going on?"

I made sure I looked puzzled.

"You've been sucking me off and doing other things to me for weeks now. You're acting like you're trying to make something up to me but you haven't said what it is."

I know my emotions showed on my face for a second or so and I prayed he wouldn't notice.

I said, "Um, I am making something up to you."

He looked at me like he was expecting something.

"It's the way I have been treating you lately. I've been, a um, a um, bitch and I'm sorry for that. I love you and I don't want to treat you badly."

He nodded and said, "Sometimes you have been but sometimes I've been a bastard. I realize I've been working too hard. I slipped into being a workaholic without trying. I know I've been ignoring you and even evading you. I'm sorry for that.

I hugged him, he kissed me, and said, "That changes starting tonight."

I tried to grab his shaft but he pulled back and said, "No. It's my turn. I get to make love to you. It's been way too long since I have. I've been too wrapped up in my work and taking you for granted. Its not that I stopped loving you, it's that I felt like you would always be there that I didn't need to do anything."

He shook his head and said, "That was wrong."

I nodded that he could make love to me and boy did he. As I said when I started this entry, it was wonderful. Only there were two things that happened that still make me wonder.

After licking me and thrusting his shaft into me he said he wanted to do something he hadn't done since our honeymoon. He pulled out and straddled my chest placing his shaft between my breasts.

"I love the feel of your tits on my cock but I had forgotten I like the feel so much."

He started moving and moaning. Soon he was there but instead of pulling out he started shooting. Some of his stuff landed on my neck and some landed on my face. When he was done he looked at me. And he looked again. I saw desire in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but I've wanted to do that for two years after I read some stories that described it."

I nodded not being sure what to say finally I said, "I don't mind" Oops I almost said I don't mind you doing that instead I said, "If it turns you on go ahead."

He started licking my breasts again and worked his way downward. I was quivering with anticipation by the time he finally touched my clitoris with his tongue. It was wonderful. I climaxed and he put it in me again but only for a moment before we changed positions. We did that twice before he was ready to shoot again. He surprised me by shooting on my face again. He again looked at me but this time he kissed me hard. Some of his stuff had dripped onto my lips but he didn't care. He licked my lips and kissed me again.

I stared at him in amazement for a second but he had licked me between my legs after shooting inside me so I guess it wasn't that strange.

He shot on my face a third time. The last time was very little; not at all like Tony but I didn't mind at all. Well, except for one thing. Some of his stuff dripped into my eye and stung. I cried out and he said "oops" and I heard him get off the bed while I was trying to wipe it out of my eye with my hand. I heard water running in the bathroom and said, "Please hurry it stings."

He was there a moment later gently wiping my eye with a wet towel.

He said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that."

When he was done I smiled at him because of the way he had responded. I told him that even with his stuff in my eyes it had been so wonderful. The best I've ever had.

Oops again, I have to be more careful with my words. But hopefully he thought I meant all the times we had made love like that. He smiled his warm smile in response.

Finally he surprised me by saying, "And since we haven't gone anywhere...lately. I booked us a room at a new hotel."

When he said that my heart froze and I stopped breathing. He had to know, I thought. But the hotel he mentioned had another name and was located in a city in another direction. I started breathing again and he smiled when he saw my response.

"We could go for a three day weekend or maybe a four day would be better. Not any longer though. We really are busy at work, that's all the time I can take off right now."

I said that would be fine it could be like a second honeymoon.

He smiled again and we cuddled until we fell asleep. I woke in the morning feeling very satisfied. He wanted another round which I didn't mind, this time he shot inside of me.

So I think everything is going to be a whole lot better. And at least something good came from being with Tony that weekend. It was wrong and bad but I'm glad something came from it. The next time I see Tony I'm going to tell him that Harry and I worked things out and our relationship is back on track so no more meetings and especially no more sex, ever.

I need to go so I can go through my nightgowns again. This time I think I will greet him at the door wearing that black outfit with the white streaks. He likes that one too. The top covers my breasts but he can see through it enough to see them. The panties are a sort of quarter thong. It covers the top one fourth of my bottom but than sweeps inward turning into a thong. There is one white lightening bolt on either side of the top part. I think the bolts are aimed at my anus. I'll let him stick a finger...or two in there if he's nice to me. :)

The End

12