A Perfect Day of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came back to reality over the next minute or so, Alexis still straddling and embracing Jackie in the cart. Alex & I had not spoken a word. We were as transfixed on the encounter just as the girls were. We both, obviously, had uncomfortable bulges in our pants.

Alexis climbed off of Jackie, and they both exited the uncomfortable cart. Jackie was somewhat down from the extreme intensity of the encounter, but still had a wild look; a hunger in her eyes. She was not finished. She locked eyes with Alex now, not even glancing at me. She strode directly to him, dropped to her knees, and grabbed his belt. Alexis looked surprised, but she didn't object. In seconds, Alex's cock was in my wife's mouth. She gave great head, and she was giving it now with a lust like I'd never seen. It was as she were starving and the cock in her mouth was the nourishment she needed to live. She worked her mouth over his cock like she needed his cum.

Alexis took the cue and walked to me. I didn't want a blowjob, though. I had been so turned on earlier by the rose tattoo above her pussy that I wanted to look at while I fucked her. When she got to me, she immediately grabbed by cock, and I began to remove the belt & get out of my pants. When I did, I reached for Alexis shirt and she readily allowed me to remove it.

"Take off your skirt."

She did. I guided her to the front of my cart and leaned her back on the windshield. Her nipples stood hard in the sunlight as I lifted her onto my cock, still leaning her back against the cart. She exhaled a sharp moan as I entered her, pushing my cock all the way in immediately. I leaned back now, supporting her ass with my hands and her back with the cart so I could look at her tattoo and her rock hard nipples.

I heard sounds from Alex & Jackie. He was coming, and Jackie was drinking it dawn. She always did. She claimed to love the taste of cum, and I believed her. She always swallowed what I gave her, and would even gather any that she would miss with a finger and feed it to herself. I never asked for this...it was something that she honestly seemed to enjoy. So I knew she would be working now at gathering every drop she could find on Alex or on herself.

I wasn't even looking, though. My eyes took in the body I was fucking. Her nipples stood proudly in the sun, and her tummy was toned and sexy as could be. But mostly I couldn't stop looking at the smooth, bare pussy and the sexy tattoo that was just above and to the right of where any hair would have been. I saw now that it was a rose entwined on a small black design. It was incredibly erotic. The tattoo, the smoothness of her mound, and the light brown, exotic color of her skin combined was the most intensely erotic thing I had ever seen. The physical sensation was nearly as perfect. Her pussy was very, very wet, and the smoothness from the lack of any hair whatsoever was a new sensation. I felt very different from any pussy I had felt before, and it drove me over the brink almost immediately. I stared at the rose tattoo as I came, emptying myself into her with a strong intensity. She continued to thrust her hips as I continued to fill her. It wasn't until my orgasm was almost over that I even realized that she was cumming again, too. Even more of a surprise was that my wife, Jackie, was now right next to me. She was squatted down, gently guiding me out of Alexis' pussy. As I pulled out of her, Jackie's mouth was immediately around my still hard cock. She wanted more cum. A few licks, and she had taken what she could from my cock, and she turned to Alexis pussy. She opened wide, and with her tongue made a long lick from Alexis's ass up her lips, rewarded with a mouthful of cum from her overflowing pussy. Still not satisfied, she stuck two fingers in, hungrily licking them as they came out. She repeated this motion about a half a dozen times, until she was finally convinced there was no more. She stood, and kissed Alexis with her cum soaked tongue and lips. They enjoyed each other's kiss for a long minute as I got dressed.

The kiss finally broke, and we all exchanged smiles and remarks about how we'd better move along. We'd been lucky; no one had seen out short but intense session. We all dressed, the girls still braless and naked under the skirts and headed around the bend to number 13. It was then, as soon as we got to the tree line, that we saw the beverage cart, pulled off the path and halfway hidden behind the trees! We pulled past it, we couldn't see the driver; the pretty young blonde who had served us earlier. I got a sinking feeling that we had been caught & turned in.

"Oh, shit." I mumbled. "She's got to be calling the clubhouse."

I got out of the cart to look. I found her, behind the beverage cart, on the side opposite the path. Her face was very red, and she was struggling to buckle her pants!

12