All Comments on 'A Perfect Fit'

by SureGin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it, more!!

i want to hear more!! please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

But this did nothing for me. It wasn't erotic at all. And to be honest I didn't care about either character. If this is 'you' in the story you need to just do the right thing and divorce or seperate from your 'homelife' and live out your days with Grendal. Nothing else matters in this story. The writing was okay but as I said it just didn't enagage me at all. It was like reading a newspaper article. Try again next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Does Nothing for Me

Yes the tale was well-written, but the question needs to be asked .. :Why write it?"

this was a One-sided view of the affair. <and a most unlikely affair it was, too> The other side needs to be written.. . .and please, you and other authors, forget the Final 'teaser' line. . "but that is for another day." Do not insult our intelligence. That one phrase/line sent your stocks plummetting.

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great First Story

Don't let the critics get you down. Usually they haven't submitted any stories of their own, so instead they stand by the sidelines and point a finger to those of us brave enough to take the heat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous