A Perfect Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still don't think so."

"Look Meri, we'll agree on everything beforehand. What's acceptable, and what's not. You'll be in charge. Anything you don't want to do, we won't do. The idea is to have fun together playing as Mistresses with our slaves. Believe it or not, they're supposed to enjoy it as well. See. I'm not the ogre you think I am, always looking to cause my slave pain and distress. I frankly don't like to do that at all, unless it's necessary, or I'm trying to expand his boundaries. I don't mind him having a little fun in a way I suspect he would like, as long as it gives me pleasure and amusement. Especially when it's going to be with the 'friends' with whom we're now going to be sharing other, non lifestyle activities.

Meryn felt that she had boxed herself into a corner. She really did want to have a couples relationship with Natasha and Scott, and now Natasha was offering that. In more ways than one. And Natasha was being very persuasive. In the end, Meryn did believe that she could trust her. And maybe Jeremy would benefit from this as well. She wasn't sure that she knew yet how to meet all of his inner needs, so perhaps this would afford her the opportunity to learn, as Natasha had said, in a safe, controlled, and even fun environment. But she would have the final say of what they would and wouldn't do. And if she had any suspicion that things were getting out of hand, she'd put a stop to it right away. That was non negotiable.

"Alright Tash, alright. We'll go for it. But I want your promise that you won't let me come to regret this."

"Absolutely Meri. When it comes to this, you'll be the boss. And I don't think you really know how hard it is for a Domme to say that. To anyone. So go ahead and start to plan some nights on the town for us, and I'll make sure my slave ... no, okay ... make that Scott, and I will be there. Traveling to my world can wait a little while." She laughed again. "This is great. I'm excited."

So, Meryn was surprised to admit to herself, was she.

12