A Perfect Match Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he doesn't ever get to...um...you know...cum?"

"I don't go out of my way to be cruel. Men do have physiologic needs that probably have to be met to keep them healthy. And I like to always have something to dangle out there as a reward for him now and then. It helps keep him enthusiastic in seeing to my needs. But not too often or it loses it's aura. Maybe twice a month, and always at a time and method of my choosing that will provide me with some kind of amusement.

"Wow." Was all Meryn could say.

"It really is fantastic Meri, and I really believe that it would be perfect for you. Especially now."

"Oh God no, Tash. I could never."

"I don't mean all of it. Not right away. I mean I know you're not born to it like I now know that I am. But I really do believe that every woman should have some part of something like this. It would make them all a hell of a lot happier in life. It's an opportunity to explore it a little bit that I think you should really try."

"What opportunity? I don't have any idea how, or inclination to spend the time and effort to go searching the internet trying to find some stranger who wants to be some kind of servant I don't even want."

"But you don't have to put in the time and effort. I've already done all the legwork...or footwork if you will."

"What are you talking about now?"

Natasha waited a few seconds.

"Remember I told you that before I found Scott, I had another potential candidate who was working out reasonably well. In some ways even better than reasonably well. For a couple of months I had him coming over regularly, although I never had him move in. He just wasn't my type, but I have to admit he always tried awfully hard. But when Scott came along, well there was no doubt that Scott was the one, and I've only used the other one a couple of times since, when Scott has to be away on business for a day or so. I can't have my needs uncared for for any length of time, now can I?"

"So what does your insatiable need for warm bodies have to do with me?"

Natasha smiled at the playful cut. Oh, she had really missed Meri.

"When you agreed to come to dinner the other night, I gave Jeremy, that's his name, a call and told him to be readily available tonight in case he was needed."

"For what? Scott's here. Are you going to show me a menage-a-trois now?"

"No, no, no. For you Meri. For you to meet him. Have him attend to you tonight. Get a flavor of what it's like . I really think you'll enjoy it. What have you got to lose? And if you do like it, I can tell you that Jeremy is going to be more that available. What do you say?"

Meryn had been so flustered by the evening's events that she had been unconsciously sipping constantly at her wine and had now downed almost three glasses, and was clearly feeling the effects. She knew in her heart that this scenario which Natasha was immersed in, was not for her. God, it was so weird. But the wine certainly lowered some of her inhibitions, and she didn't want to seem like some kind of prude, so she didn't immediately refuse, like she probably would have done if she had been thinking more clearly and drinking less.

"Gee Tash, I really don't know."

"Of course you don't. Not yet. That's why you have to try it. Here tonight in a safe, controlled environment. Look, I've always been a take charge person, and now even more so. I'm making a command decision . I'm calling him right now."

With that she picked up a cell phone that was on the corner table, pressed one button, clearly a speed dial, and in a couple of seconds was speaking into it. "Jeremy, I have need for your services tonight. Be here in five minutes." And with that she hung up.

12