All Comments on 'A Perfect Match Ch. 11'

by OneWhoAdores

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

This chapter may not be real BDSM but i was crying my eyes out through the whole thing. Thank you for this lovely story and i look forward to reading mmore of your good work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

This has been an excellent story from the very first chapter to its last words, which were more romance than BDSM to me and fitted in so well.

A well-thought-out, beautifully presented piece of erotic fiction; I look forward to reading many more of your stories.

5 *s.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Drops down on my knees

*bowing down all Wayne's World like...

I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M SCUM!!

Such a great read... gonna have to read this again :)

I hope this is not your only submission...please grace us again

YgraineYgraineover 12 years ago
Beautiful story

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and looked forward to each new chapter. From the previous comments you seem to have captured the emotions of your readers, holding them close in a warm blanket of care and compassion.

I hope you use this positive feedback to fuel your passion for creative writing and engage with us on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have been away on holiday the past two weeks and first thing i wanted do to when i got back home was finish reading this story.The story was very well written, plot very good and the funny thing is im not even in to femdom. A very thankfull dutch fan!

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
I'm not sure which -

category this story falls in - nor am I sure why I started to read it but --- I enjoyed it very much and thank you for writing it!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
Speechless...

I don't really know what to say about this story. It's brilliant, there's no arguing that, and there are really no other words capable of describing the amount of brilliance that is hidden amongst these words of yours. It's one of the most (if not even THE most) beautiful lovestories I have read in a long long time. Just the fact that you took the time to write about feelings, love, perceptions and fears instead of falling into the "they-must-fuck-on-every-page" trap makes me have a great deal of respect for you as an author. I can't wait to start reading the follow-up to this! But, now this story has kept me awake until 4:30 in the morning (I just couldn't stop reading!) and I have to go to bed. But thank you for an incredible read!

bullride84bullride84almost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Fuck man, I knew that both were in love with each other but the way you have written really made me feel for both of them. Brilliant Narration

davidjacquesdavidjacquesalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

A truly beautiful story. Well done!

tatlockstatlocksover 8 years ago
Fantastic Series.

Tender, sexy and completely involving. A wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful love story

This was a truly amazing read, thank you. I have read several hundred stories on this site and thousands throughout my life, but few have touched me like this one did. I had tears streaming down my cheeks several times. Your story perfectly captures the emotions of fear, love, insufficiency, gratitude and devotion in a language that caused me to indulge in one fabulous chapter after another.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

I liked this very much. The story was up my street, and 'nice' - most Literotica stories of this nature tend to be at least a little nasty and have people doing things to others that are way OTT. I didn't think the writing was the best quality, though close to the top quartile on Literotica, but the cadence throughout was even, and you kept things moving along. On to your sequel, with enthusiasm.

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago

Entire story was good except the last two chapters. Rick climax didn't work at all. But overall the story was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A fun story

I enjoyed the gentle, loving nature of this story. It was fun and I'd read more by this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous