A Perfect Moment

Story Info
His toy, locked to him, now and forever.
1.4k words
3.89
31.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatUK
CatUK
22 Followers

As she stood in front of the mirror and admired her body she was naked but for her black hold ups with their lace tops and her black high stiletto heeled shoes. Her white skin contrasted nicely against the black. Her brown hair hung neatly, eyes smoky, ringed in black and her lips painted red just as he liked them. Very little jewellery, just her pearls as always, milky white against her skin. Well little obvious jewellery anyway....

As always she wore her other rings, one in her clit hood piercing and the other two in her outer labia. Hanging from them, locking them together was the one inch solid silver padlock, heavy and cold. Ever since it had been locked in place it had been a constant reminder; the weight tugging on her labia erotically at the least movement she made, the coldness brushing against her skin in the most sensitive of places. It had been driving her crazy just like he knew it would, a constant reminder, not that she needed any, that she was his, totally and completely his.

She dimmed the lights a little, turned on some soft music and lit a perfumed candle sending a waft of musk into the evening air. She wanted this night to be perfect. She pulled a cushion from the couch and knelt on it on the floor of the living room, waiting, anticipating what was to come.

She heard the door and knelt up, straightening her back, her ass towards the door but still keeping her eyes lowered as she heard him cross the room. She could feel herself growing wet already. She felt him trace a finger up her spine before entwining his hand in her hair tugging it hard and making her gasp.

"What are you?" he said.

"I'm your slut," she replied.

"And?" he asked.

"Your bitch"

"And?"

"And your slave," she murmured, feeling like electric shocks were running through her at the sound of his voice and the familiar words.

"And what am I?" he asked.

"You are my Master and the best I have ever had" she responded.

He undid her pearls and putting them aside put his hand around her throat and squeezed. First gently, then harder, knowing how much she liked the feel of it, of being held by him in this way, the sensation of the physical control as well as the mental control that was always there.

"My slut," he murmured, "yes you really are."

He slapped her face suddenly, before roughly pushing her head down so her forehead was resting on the floor. His fingers traced down her spine again and then his hand spanked her ass hard.

"Stick your ass in the air, slut," he commanded her, "but keep your forehead on the floor."

She wiggled slightly as she raised her butt, earning herself another slap so hard she nearly yelped out loud.

"So are you wet, slut?" he murmured, walking behind her. "Oh yes, you are I can see that, see your cunt lips glistening, that padlock is all wet. Now did I give you permission for that?"

She stayed quiet, waiting for him to give her permission to reply but none was forthcoming. His fingers, continued to trace her spine, sliding over her ass cheeks before slipping between her moist lips and then the feeling of two fingers sliding into her pussy.

"You are so wet, slut, I bet you can hardly even feel that," he commented matter of factly.

Pulling them out he rammed all of his fingers hard into her up to his knuckles, twisting them and playing with her as she began to moan and move against him unable to stop herself.

"Oh no, you don't get to come yet," he told her pulling them out as she whimpered, not daring to beg him not to stop.

"So fucking wet," he said, grinning.

"Taste yourself," he told her, sliding his hand down under her head, his fingers brushing her lips.

"Good girl," he said feeling her sucking them into her mouth, her tongue working greedily on them.

He stepped back from her and admired the view. Her ass in the air was just too tempting and he loosened the buckle on his belt, listening to her breathing quicken. Was she expecting pleasure or punishment he wondered idly? Well it would be both before the night was out.

Pulling his belt loose he bought it down hard on her butt not hard at first but then again, harder this time as she made little noises desperately trying to stop herself from crying out. A few more stokes and he stopped to admire his handy work. Her butt was stripped red, the lines of his belt clear against the pale skin. He admired it momentarily before bringing the belt down once more really hard on her ass cheeks as she screamed at the pain. Pain he knew that she loved at the same time as she hated it.

He smiled as he watched the padlock between her legs bounce whilst he listened to her muffled sobs. Sliding his hand in his pocket, he pulled out the key and unlocked the padlock, putting them both away carefully for later.

"So, so wet," he murmured to her, "such a slut."

Bending down and starting to slide his whole hand into her, he felt her tense at the pain.

"Relax," he told her, "you are so wet and I want you to be so full."

He continued to push, working his hand in and out as he bought his other hand around to massage her clit. He felt her hips start to move against him as he rhythmically rubbed the ring in her clit hood against it.

"Thats it, just relax and go with it," he instructed

She started to moan gently, the combination of pleasure and pain running through her as his hand slipped right inside her, filling her totally. He began to work it in and out of her and within moments she was coming, moaning loudly as her muscles clenched around his hand. Momentarily exhausted she slumped down to the floor in front of him feeling the incredible sensations running through her body, continuing to wash over her as he pulled his hand out of her cunt.

"Now its my turn," he said, "make me come well and I have something for you that you've always wanted."

He moved round in front of her and unzipped the fly on his dark suit pulling out his cock. He bent down and pulled her head up by her hair before fastening his one hand back round her throat. He held her face close to his cock yet just far enough away that she couldn't touch.

"Do you want it?" he asked in an even tone. "Show me how much you want it."

She stretched out towards him just brushing the tip of his cock with her tongue. He put the other hand on the back of her head and rammed himself hard into her mouth feeling the warm wetness of her close over him. She sucked greedily at him, her tongue working hard. He guided her head up and down, controlling her movements, using her mouth like a toy. His one hand tugged her hair hard, keeping her pace steady, the other moved, alternately holding and squeezing her throat, slapping her face and tugging her hard nipples.

She smiled up at him, loving the feel and the taste of him in her mouth, as his one hand slid into his pocket. With the other he pulled her left hand up towards him and kissed it, his tongue gently flicking her finger tips as with the same motion hers flicked the head of his cock.

"My slut," he said arching his back towards her and pushing himself deeper into her mouth.

His hands slipped the gold O ring, the tiny replica of a collar, that he'd taken from his pocket, down onto her finger. As he did so he felt himself let go, shoot into her mouth and then her swallowing, tasting him, trying to capture every last drop.

"Really my slut now. My slut, my bitch, my slave. Now and forever."

She looked up at him smiling as he reached down and snapped the padlock back shut locking her labia rings together. She fingered the new ring on her finger and remembered the quote she had read to him months before.

"Love me for my mind, not my body, but play with my body, not my mind. Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever."

A perfect moment..... Inspired by a dream, a fantasy, a hope or a reality?

CatUK
CatUK
22 Followers