All Comments on 'A Perfect Partnership'

by seid_meister

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BordermanBordermanover 12 years ago
GREAT

Loved it GREAT what else is there to say.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Now that's a loving wife

Erotic and well-written.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOMEBODY SHOULD BUY HER A PIX OF MEL BLANC

ELMER FUDD OR YOSEMITE SAM. TK U MLJ LV NV

BFG85BFG85over 12 years ago
Great story. If voting was out of 10 you would 20:)

But I can only vote 5 stars. As Vulcan said this is a story about true loving wife. Thank you a real turn on and good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5

Perfect, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice story

It makes a change to read a loving wife's story which actually has a loving wife.

I enjoyed it immensely keep writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Nice story

I agree with the last comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!!!

Awesome sex, awesome emotional love between the two of them. Thanks for the story! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong category

This should be under "erotic couplings". "Loving wives" is for women who cheat on their husbands (with or without permission).

seid_meisterseid_meisterover 12 years agoAuthor
Loving wives

As already commented, this story is truly about a loving wife. It bugs the crap out of me that "loving wives" means "cheating wives," and I want to make sure that people know that is not the case. I feel that my story is in the correct category--it's the OTHER stories that are not in the correct category.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good One

Nothing wrong with banging the wife. I would suggest that she slows down on the high grade green stuff before bedtime though. :) Married people can keep it interesting if they want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-wrong category

I respectfully disagree. It's the perfect category for this story. Sad, that this site will not divide "loving wives" genre into categories. Seems like every crappy, wimpy, humiliating trashy story that contains a wife is dumped into loving wives, causing unnecessary flaming among the readers. It's refreshing to see a new writer that stays away from the trash that's been posted lately and relates a different new approach to a relationship between man and wife. Thanks for your efforts Score:5 for being different. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
wonderful

This is a beautifully written love story, with wonderful characters and a plot that truly engages the reader from start to finish. However, it is more suited to the Romance category, as the sweet and tender atmosphere is very romantic. Unfortunately, the author has not written any more such stories, which is a shame, since they are actually rather rare on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous