A Perfect Partnership

Story Info
An exceptionally wonderful day for a young married couple.
13.4k words
4.25
38.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to my editor, LaRascasse, without whom this story would likely have been unreadable.

The alarm blared its daily rooster routine, snapping me out of an odd dream involving a growling rabbit and Yosemite Sam. I felt my husband leave the bed, and heard him fumble with his phone to dismiss the alarm. Our room went quiet once again, and my eyes slowly drifted shut. The faint, familiar sounds of my husband quietly getting ready for work acted as gentle white noise, lulling me back to the nonsensical realm of the avid dreamer.

*

The dog-sized rabbit perched atop the old CRT television set, staring at me with his unreadable, beady eyes. His long ears lied back, pressed firmly against his tightly-bunched rodent form.

A vicious growl emanated from the rabbit's throat. His lips drew back to reveal a mouth full of what seemed like millions of razor-sharp steel needles. His growl increased in volume and ferocity, and he gracefully hopped down from the TV.

I stumbled back, fear stealing my grace, as the rabbit advanced towards me menacingly. He did not hop as a bunny would; rather, he stalked closer, his movements resembling a great cat.

The snarling, growling rabbit came within kicking distance, but my legs refused to bend to my will. His shoulders bunched up as he made ready to pounce on me. There was no doubt in my mind that his attack would be at my throat, though that would have been too high for any other rabbit to reach.

I tried to scream for help and found that my voice was just as useless as my legs were at this critical moment. My stomach clenched in preparation for the pain of my final moments.

Just as it seemed that my life was over, and the evil bunny was going to jump and tear my throat out, a familiar character burst onto the scene. Short and stocky, he had flaming red hair and a cartoonishly long handlebar mustache. He sported a gallon hat, chaps, spurs, and two six guns. The figure came between me and the rabbit. Yosemite-fucking-Sam had come to my rescue.

"I'm going to blast your sorry ass straight to Hell, you little varmint!" It was shocking to hear foul language from that familiar raspy southern drawl. The cartoon-come-to-life drew his guns with lightning speed and started to fire wildly. The deafening blasts echoed around the room, and I was sure my head would explode just from the sound.

As fast as Yosemite Sam had been, the rabbit was faster. He nimbly hopped, rolled, and otherwise eluded the outlandish gunslinger's deadly bullets. In the middle of his barrage, the wicked bunny spotted an opening in Sam's lead defense, and he lunged at the stocky man's neck. His steel trap mouth latched onto Sam's throat, and the rabbit shook and tore violently.

The cowboy gargled a shout and spun around in panic, spraying blood everywhere and very nearly putting a few bullets in me. And just as quickly as he had pounced, the rabbit dropped to the floor, blood and bits of flesh hanging from his bared teeth.

Something truly odd happened then: Yosemite Sam began to dissolve into hundreds, thousands of hand-sized miniature Yosemite Sams. They cascaded from his disintegrating body until they seemed to fill the whole room.

"You'll pay fer that, ya fuckin' varmint!" They all drew their tiny six-guns, and swarmed towards the gory rabbit. The miniatures started shooting, apparently unfazed by friendly fire, and their guns made little popping sounds, like crushed bubble wrap.

Thousands of tiny bullets tore into the rabbit's fur, but his ferocity was not abated. He snarled, bit, and scratched, tearing into the horde of attacking gunmen, killing hundreds of them. As he did so, he began to carve a path back towards me, and I knew that I was the real target.

The rabbit was bleeding freely, and much of his skin and fur was sloughing off his body to reveal muscle and bone beneath, but he showed no signs of pain, nor did he falter. Confronted with this hellish scene, I thought my heart would literally stop from fear.

"Baby, it's okay, it's okay."

My eyes snapped open and I paused mid scream. My heart felt like it was going to beat through my ribcage, and I was drenched in sweat. I struggled to gain control of my rapid breathing.

Daniel was sitting on the edge of the bed beside me, his hand resting lightly on my shoulder. He had been shaking me awake.

"God," I sighed, closing my eyes, and releasing the tension in my body. "Why do I keep having that fucking dream?"

Daniel leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I don't know, love, but at least it was just a dream," he reassured me. "You're probably just too stressed about school. Try not to worry about it so much--you're going to do fantastically, I know it." He squeezed my shoulder for emphasis.

I placed my hand over his and opened my eyes to find his in the low morning light. "Thank you," I replied. I was still a little too befuddled for more, but I meant it. No one I have ever known has as much faith in me as my husband does. His belief in me and his unshakable support were the reasons I was going back to school in the first place. Without him, I would never have had the guts to take that plunge again.

He leaned over again and softly kissed my lips this time, but I sucked his lower lip into my mouth for a more passionate kiss before he could pull away. His tongue sought mine, and as they met he ran his hand over my body, massaging up from my tummy to finally gently knead my right breast. I moaned into his mouth. All I could think about was his face during and after sex: how much he obviously enjoyed fucking me, how happy it made him. More than anything he could do to me, that turned me on and fulfilled me.

I wiggled my left arm under his body and drew him down to me, while I used my right to grope the growing bulge in his pants. One firm squeeze of his cock, and he sighed lustily into my mouth, his hot, moist breath filling my lungs. He pulled his head away from my mine just enough to break our kiss.

"I have to go, baby, or I'm going to be late." His voice was low and tense, and the hunger in his eyes was all I needed to know that he only halfheartedly cared about being late for work.

I started pumping his penis through his pants, and Daniel's eyes closed as his breath shortened and he enjoyed the feeling. "Just a quick one, then," I assured him. His only response was a curt nod.

It was enough for me. I pulled him over me and rolled him onto his back in the bed. "Take off your pants," I instructed, and as he fumbled with his belt and buttons, I moved down and pulled off his shoes. Seeing he was done undoing everything, I tugged his pants and boxer briefs down and off, exposing his shaved package. His dick sprung up, eager to penetrate my soft flesh.

I hurriedly removed my pajama pants and my fingers briefly sought out the sexual lips between my thighs, just in case I needed to work myself a bit for lubrication. I needn't have worried, because my cunt was burning hot and almost dripping wet, just as eager to envelop Daniel's phallus as his member was to be inside me.

I allowed myself to fall forward, so that I was on my hands and knees, and I crawled up towards my husband until my face was even with his cock. It isn't a monster porn dick, but he has a good six and a half inches and decent girth. Actually, his length is exactly right for me: when I take him in to the hilt, his mushroom tip just hits the back of my vagina. Any longer and I wouldn't be able to take all of him. My box is a bit wider than his average girth, but we're a good fit overall.

With one hand on his inner thigh, I took hold of his throbbing member with my other. Precum oozed out of his tip when I squeezed firmly, and I pumped up so that I could use my thumb to smear the clear viscous liquid all over the head of his cock. Still manipulating his penis, I put my mouth down to Daniel's cleanly shaved scrotum and I gently sucked one of his testicles into my mouth. I heard him gasp and felt is body tense, and I knew that even trying to be gentle, I was being a little too rough on his very sensitive balls.

I allowed his scrotum to fall out of my mouth, and I dropped my head lower instead, to start licking at the soft skin between his balls and his rectum. Daniel always loved that, and he arched his back and raised himself off the bed to give me a better position to lick.

Precum gushed out of him as he held his breath and squirmed under my playful tongue. I smiled to myself as I licked, enjoying every nuance of his reaction. After a few moments of treating my husband to his favorite form of oral, I brought my head back up and crawled up his chest for the main course.

I put my mouth over his, and as our tongues danced passionately, I guided his cock into my engorged pussy. We moaned in unison as he slid all the way into me, until his balls were pressed hard against my ass.

I don't stay on top often when we have sex, because it's a lot harder for me to reach climax for some reason; however, we were short on time, so I needed to finish Daniel off as quickly as possible, and being on top gives me the most control over the situation.

I tore away from his kiss and sat up straight on his sexual rod, so that I could pull off my shirt and undo my bra. As my small breasts fell free, I cupped them in my hands and squeezed them together.

I have plump, B cup tits, but I'm a little self-conscious about their small size and shape, which is why I always have to hold them for a bit before I loosen up. If it were entirely up to me, I'd always at least have a bra on, until we can afford to get my implants, but Daniel loves my boobs. When it comes to my self-image and his perspective of me, he wins. He likes it better when I'm completely naked--unless I'm dressed up in one of my sex outfits--so that's what I do for him.

Daniel reached out his hands and I moved mine, so that he could grab my breasts and massage them together. He sat up and took my right nipple into his mouth. I gasped at his enthusiasm, and he backed off a bit, instead rolling his tongue around my areola. I moaned with pleasure.

It did feel good, but I enjoyed the attention and the love he put into playing with my nipples more than I ever enjoyed the physical feeling of it. Staring down at his face, his closed eyes, the shape of his mouth, and the obvious effort he was putting into stimulating me, I actually started to lose myself in the moment. I felt my eyes slowly start to roll back, and my mouth hung open as my head started to fall back. Before I could fall to pieces, though, I remembered that I had to make sure that Daniel wasn't too late.

I ran my fingers through my husband's short, brown hair, caressed his face, and then placed my hand on his throat. Squeezing hard, I roughly forced his head back and slammed him back into my pillow.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," I growled through clenched teeth. Daniel swallowed, and I felt every movement of his esophagus beneath my tight grip.

"Do...your...worst," Daniel managed to breathe out, despite my death grip on his throat. A small half-smile graced his darkening face.

With my left hand, I grabbed his right wrist and pinned his arm above his head, and then I used my right hand to do the same for his left arm. Daniel took in a deep, ragged breath as I started to rock back and forth on his cock, using strong, deliberate movements with my hips.

I started slow, sliding his pulsating dick all the way out of me, and then impaling myself on him again and again. I focused all of my will on my vaginal muscles, clenching myself tightly shut around Daniel's cock, then releasing, then tensing again. My concentrated effort had its intended effect in just a couple of minutes.

"Oh, God, Laka--I'm going to cum!" Daniel gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes shut. He always tried to put his orgasm off for as long as possible, so that I might also reach climax. It didn't always work out that way, but it was endearing anyway. I always felt my love for him surge to a peak when I saw how desperately he wanted to make me cum as well.

I dropped my head to his shoulder, so that my mouth was right near his ear. "Wait. Wait," I whispered, "I'm almost there, baby."

I wasn't actually close to my orgasm yet, but I know when and how to push my husband's buttons. Besides, I wasn't disappointed. I had known from the start that I probably wasn't going to cum this time. With me being on top and doing everything I could to make Daniel cum quickly--and I know exactly how to make him cum right away--it was unlikely that I would completely satisfy myself. I was okay with that.

"Shit, babe, oh shit! I can't hold it much longer!"

Daniel's exclamation and tensing body was my cue to go into overdrive. It would finish him off for sure, and sometimes it did actually help me have an orgasm or two, despite the position and rushed business. I relaxed my pussy, sat all the way back on my husband's penis, and started to truly fuck him in earnest.

I felt my ass and thighs jiggle with each slap against Daniel's raised legs, and the sound came in such rapid fire that it sounded like someone was clapping, congratulating us on our sexual exploits. My breathing was loud and labored, and my heart felt like I was running a marathon. My body became slick with sweat so fast that it almost seemed like someone had taken a spray bottle of water and had started misting me right then and there.

Daniel broke free of my hold on his wrists, and he frantically grabbed my waist, trying to slow me down. I was unstoppable, though, and he soon quit trying to slow my pace and instead started using his powerful arms to slam me down on his cock faster and harder than I could manage on my own.

Unable to control myself in the moment, I shouted a short cry of mixed pleasure and pain with every thrust; and, since I was crying out anyway, I added extra volume to each shout, until I was literally screaming as we pounded away at each other.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, baby! FUCK!"

My loud, throaty sex sounds and encouragement did the trick, just as I knew they would, and I felt Daniel spasm beneath me. I felt his phallus expand beyond it's normal erect size, and hot, thick fluid quickly filled me up and oozed out of me, around his shaft, and dripped onto his balls and our bed.

With a deep sigh, Daniel started to lose tension in his body. His death grip on my waist slackened, and I breathed a tiny bit easier. I glanced down as his hands fell away, and I laughed softly when I saw the deep imprints of his fingers in my flesh.

Noticing my gaze, Daniel shrugged sheepishly. "Sorry," he said, almost slurring the word. He might have even been blushing a little, but it was difficult to tell in the soft light of sunrise.

Bemused, I shook my head. I placed my hand in the center of his chest, between his well-defined pecs, and momentarily admired the beautiful contrast between his white skin and my mocha tone. Sighing, because I knew we were out of time and I would have to rush Daniel out, I leaned forward and gave him one last passionate kiss.

"Come on, lazy," I teased, pulling away from him. "You're going to be late!"

"I'll just tell them that I needed a quickie," he shot back with a boyish grin. "That's a legitimate excuse for being late to work, isn't it?"

I grinned back at him and shook my head again. "It is to us, babe, but not to most bosses." Groaning quietly, I pushed up on my knees and stood up. Daniel's dick, already losing some of the shape of its rigid form, made a funny plopping sound as it came out of me and fell onto his tummy. A little more of his semen dripped out of my still pulsing box, to join the other small puddles of the thick white stuff on our bed.

Wobbling slightly on the springy mattress, I stepped over Daniel and hopped off the bed, making for the restroom. I swung open the door and flipped the light switch on, blinking in the sudden illumination. I raised my hand to shield my eyes temporarily, and slowly lowered it as I adjusted to the incandescent glow. Stepping into the restroom, I caught sight of myself in our large mirror, and paused a moment to inspect my reflection.

I stand about 5'3" high, and I weigh 121 pounds. I am not skinny like the women in magazines or movies, but I'm also in no way fat. I am working to drop to my ideal weight of 116 pounds, but I have curves the way a woman should, and Daniel finds me extremely attractive, which is the most important part anyway.

My hair looks black, but it's actually a very dark shade of brown, and it is usually wavy and hangs about an inch or two below my shoulders. Now, though, much of my hair was plastered to my head and neck, my sexual fervor having worked up such a sweat.

My face is slightly round, and decidedly native Hawaiian in structure: small ears, slightly almond-shaped eyes, and a small nose common for my people.

My breasts sit just a bit too wide apart on my chest for my liking, but they are plump and firm. My nipples are small and rounded, and they stood fully erect while I reviewed myself.

My arms are toned, and sometimes I feel that they might be a bit too muscular, but Daniel says that I'm crazy. Better to have muscles than flab, he says. I suppose I can't argue with that.

My tummy and navel are definitely my proudest features. I may not be a skinny supermodel, but I don't have a belly like a lot of other girls my age. My tummy is flat and toned, and leads to a navel that even I would want to kiss and lick all the way down to my sweet spot.

I normally completely shave all of my pubic hairs, but it had been a day or two since I had last shaved and I had small, black hairs populating my mound. From there, I could see my thighs and calves, my second best assets. They are thick and powerful, devoid of cellulite, and capable of breaking Daniel's ribs if I decided to squeeze hard. He absolutely loves my legs, and I have to agree that they are striking.

I suddenly received a playful slap on my ass, and I yelped in surprise. "Admiring yourself, are you?" Daniel had come up behind me, and I hadn't even noticed.

He wrapped his arms around me, placing his hands on my pelvis and running his fingers through my short hair. He pressed his body against mine, and the cum that had landed on him squished warmly against my cooling skin. I reached up and grasped his biceps, and he leaned in to gently kiss my earlobe.

"I don't blame you," he whispered lustily, as his fingertips worked down and began to probe the hot lips between my legs. I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply when he found my clit and playfully manipulated me. I halfheartedly pushed his arms away from me; unfortunately, he gave me another kiss, this time on my neck, and stopped. I sighed again, but I knew that if he didn't leave in the next minute or so, he really would be late for work.

"Sorry, baby," he apologized with sincere remorse, guiding me farther into the bathroom, "but I really do have to get going."

"I know," I replied. "You'll just have to make it up to me when you get home. Deal?" I stuck out my pinkie, and he hooked his around mine.

"Deal!"

He pulled some toilet paper off our roll and started to clean off his mess. I considered doing the same, but then thought better of it. "I'm just going to jump in the shower, okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Daniel said, waving more towards the tub.

I put my hand behind his neck and drew him down from his 4 inch height advantage for one last kiss. "Drive safely," I told him as we parted lips.

"I will," he promised. He threw the paper in the toilet, and then he reached out to caress my cheek. "I love you with all of my heart."

"And I love you with all of mine," I responded sincerely. I took his hand in mine, and turned my head to kiss his palm. He turned to leave, and I stepped into the bathtub, drawing the shower curtain closed behind me. I heard Daniel hurriedly getting ready again, but then I turned the shower knob and the sudden rush of water from the tub spout drowned out all other noise. When the water was appropriately hot, I pushed in the pin above the spout, and water hissed out of the shower head.