A Perfect Time with a...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mind if I sit up and watch?"

She laughed. "Okay. Didn't get enough of seeing that this afternoon?"

"I was a little far away to see much." He moved his knees up and sat up between her legs, his cock still deep inside her hot pussy. "Besides, I just love to watch a woman play with herself."

"This ought to be close enough!" she laughed. She put her hands on her knees pulled them back, and lifted her bottom off the bed. This gave him a clear view of her puckered little anus. "Remember now, easy does it."

"Yea baby, very easy," he said as he pulled out of her pussy and, using one hand to guide his cock, put the tip up to her tight little back door. His cock was soaking wet with her sex juices. He pressed against her asshole and little happened. He pushed a little harder and slowly the head slipped inside her tight little pooper. Slowly he pushed a few more inches into her ass. "Doing okay?" he asked. This was sheer heaven!

"Yea, now just fuck me slowly for a few seconds. It feels good so far." His cock had slid into her little back door without the slightest bit of discomfort. One hand left her knee and she began to diddle with her hard wet clit. Yea, this was going to be a good come if he didn't blow it somehow - a really good one. It was so nasty getting taken in the ass and playing with her swollen hard clit for the guy. She put her legs down a little, and the other hand went back to playing with her nipples, first on one boob and then on the other. He seemed to be enjoying that show too, judging from the smile on his face. "Do you like being in my tight little asshole?" she asked.

"Oh yea, it's great - nice and tight!" Ralph slowly moved his hard cock in and out of Ricquie's tight little ass. This was great all right, and she was putting on quite a show too, playing with her nipples and clit at the same time. He just loved watching a woman play with her own clit. He had his hands on her hips, pulling her firmly onto him on each stroke as he pushed himself deep in to her. He started out slowly and gradually picked up the pace. Yea, this was great, but he wasn't going to last too long. Between the show she was putting on and the feeling of his cock in her tight little ass, he was going to fill her tight little bottom with his thick hot come pretty soon.

Ricquie was getting what she wanted, and she was about to get off. Her finger on her clit was just a blur now, and she was getting really close. She knew Ralph was close, so there wasn't any need to try to wait for him. Besides, men seemed to like to have the woman get off before they did. She slipped a finger inside herself and could feel him moving in and out through the thin membranes separating her finger and his hard cock. "Oh yea," she nearly yelled, "I'm gonna...COME!" and come she did. It started in her curled toes and swept over her. Her finger just pressed against her throbbing clit as her body lurched and jerked with her orgasm. "Oh God ...Fuck me Ralph! Fuck my little ass nice and hard." She screamed as he continued to ravage her ass. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned even as the orgasm subsided.

Just as her orgasm was finishing, she hear Ralph groan and announce, "Here it comes baby, here it comes!" He pulled her tightly to him and she felt his hard cock stiffen even more, now very deep in her ass, and throb as the first spurt of hot come shot out of his cock, spraying the inside of her ass with come. Then it throbbed again and again as he filled her with even more of his sperm. Finally he started pumping again, though not as fast as he had before. All too quickly it was over for him. That was one advantage to being female she thought; your comes last a lot longer. Now Ralph collapsed on top of her and nuzzled her neck. She wrapped her arms and legs around him for a few seconds, and then just let them slide off of him and lay there on the bed breathless. Ralph rolled off her and lay next to her on the bed breathing hard. Now that, she said to herself, was a great fuck, and a perfect way to end this day.

Copyright June, 2003 by Art, all rights reserved.

12