All Comments on 'A Pessimists Romance Ch. 05'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It waa a wonderful story, luvd the end, bit i still feel Niel could have tried to build a relationship with his Dad. They obviously wabt one but dont know how to go about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a pleasant ending

The stories ending is pleasant yet it concerns me. On one hand (no pun intended) an optimist and a pessimist have a good shot at romance. On the other their relationship is very fragile, and partly built on need. Neil's need for Connor worries me is Neil with him out of love or need. I would like to see them in a sequel, perhaps one where Dalton finds love and happiness, and where we can see if Connor and Neil are still in love.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
I agree with Anon.

A sequel or possibly an epilogue just to tie it all up nicely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
regenerate?

I would have totally loved this more if Neil regenerated his arm back.

AerynnAerynnalmost 9 years ago

I am a fan of your "infected" stories (and your work in general) since I read "Wings of Grey", and though I liked this story overall I can't help but feeling it lacks the atmosphere you build in Wings, Things Change, Of Mice and Men etc. To be honest, this story would work perfectly fine eve without the "infected" theme, that seems to be forgotten after a certain point: Neil's infection really adds little to the story itself, (I was expecting too a "limb regeneration" thing, perhaps triggered by the closure with Dalton that "held it back" for some psychological reason - or maybe that's where you were headed before realizing that eels no not regenerate? I for onw don't know if they do, I'm just guessing...) so perhaps this would have worked better in a "normal" setting other than the "infected" series... But as I said, I did like this story, specially how you developed the characters (Conner in particular) and I hope to read more on this series... I'm still catching up with some stories I didn't read yet. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened to the animals? It's been really bugging me...

They just were not mentioned again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Its a good story, but it lacks a bit of emotion. Something was missing in this story, or rather this chapter. I just didn't feel very connected (?) during the sex scene. It seemed rather abrupt. A superb story nonetheless :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely story

I have now read all your infected stories and am a little late to them but must admit I liked this one the best. Though all other comments tend to disagree I feel this one was written the best and the story flowed better. I too thought you would work in the regeneration after he came to terms with his injury but can see why that might affect the story.(it just kept nagging in my mind though) Any who this was truly a great story keep writing and improving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking amazing

Absolutely amazing. Made me cry which is a rare thing. Also if this is you writing badly, then what are you like when you write well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I really think that in reality dalton wouldve done more for him like literally but its a bit of mix feelings its sad too and theres really no background on the whole soecies thingy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He looked at Neil. He looked like hell and death had reproduced and the offspring was Neil." :-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous